Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Does Passing Of Love Note Still Exist In Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Passing Of Love Note Still Exist In Office (714 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Passing Of Love Note Still Exist In Office by Yewandequeen(f): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
It happened that I work in an environment in which there is no time to gist and all except the little break time you have

I was so surprised to pass by a guy today in the office on for him to pass me a note. i never expected what i saw because i was expecting to see a request to help him work on something official .

But to my greatest surprised I opened it only to find in the note his long time admiration for me,I paused for a while and I thought to myself that geez shocked does this still exists?

I know some will soon ask for the pics of the note or they won't believe tongue

dunno if it does but won't mind you sharing your experience.

Over to you peeps.
Re: Does Passing Of Love Note Still Exist In Office by merit12(f): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: Does Passing Of Love Note Still Exist In Office by zube01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Maybe The guy is shy!
Re: Does Passing Of Love Note Still Exist In Office by Mobebi(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
technology has made us all forget our "traditional" way and ways of doing things.... the guy is shy but that's his own way of conveying his message and i guess it works properly for him.
Re: Does Passing Of Love Note Still Exist In Office by Yewandequeen(f): 6:02am On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=Mobebi]technology has made us all forget our "traditional" way and ways of doing things.... the guy is shy but that's his own way of conveying his message and i guess it works properly for him.[/quote

did you say shy? well I don't think so.
my working environment is such that his own free time is my busy time and vice versa so I guess he did that cos he know there is no spare time

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys / Should I Drop Them? / Maintaining A Relationship, Physical Attributes Or Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.