Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission - Education (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission (783534 Views)

University Of Lagos UNILAG 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms 08060777331 / Unilag 2015/2016 Pg/master Degree.prospective Applicants / Unilag 2015/2016 Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (459) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by davbravo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
FrancisTony:
I went to faculty of science today and saw FSC105 result that was pasted on the notice board.
PS - FSC105 is Introductory to Physics and out of all departments that was pasted, I checked B.sc Physics for 100L and highest score was 64.
Chai! Come and see 30, 40 etc. SMH.
Fear gripped me, eh! And Physics is the only science course I despise. sad embarassed
abeg, don't be scared....God will help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
OmoSenii:
2 copies of each making 6 all together. Then youd be given a clearance form . On the paper it'd bbe written that "youve been fully registered and cleared" smiley
should it be coloured?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Olawaleslimfit(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
qidos121:
4000 for faculty i don't know for your dept and i don't know if it will be done tomorrow
Thanks
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Dcoolest: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
tycoon2:
should it be coloured?
d only colored u need is d first bio-data........
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by faithful98: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
pls.... i was asked to cum on Thursday by the supervisor... she did complain about my date of birth... i was asked to cum with my hospital birth certificate... hope no problem.....
plsssss
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ddeji: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
has anyone done faculty reg. for engineering…. dey said we were to pay abot 7k altogether… .pls sme1 tell me abot it
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by OmoSenii(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Marine Science.
Lucky you
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by markemordi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
pls does that have done final enrollment. will the two copies of the bio data and receipt colored or will it be 1 colored and the other photocopy
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
faithful98:
pls.... i was asked to cum on Thursday by the supervisor... she did complain about my date of birth... i was asked to cum with my hospital birth certificate... hope no problem.....
plsssss

What exactly was her complain on ur DOB?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
ddeji:
has anyone done faculty reg. for engineering…. dey said we were to pay abot 7k altogether… .pls sme1 tell me abot it

A mech engr student told me to prepare 13k for both dept and Faculty reg.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by damoskiy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
FrancisTony:
Marine Science.
welcome to Marine sciences.... i am in 400l though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by faithful98: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
she said that my D. O. B is recent,that i should get the previous one
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
faithful98:
she said that my D. O. B is recent,that i should get the previous one

Labodinho
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by faithful98: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
any way...i have been able to get her demands... jxt waiting for Thursday by Gods Grace
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by OmoSenii(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
markemordi:
pls does that have done final enrollment. will the two copies of the bio data and receipt colored or will it be 1 colored and the other photocopy
. the bio data would be coloured the 2 copies, then the receipt and the sif would be in b&w.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by idaradana(f): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...READ AND REPLY ME ASAP embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
On Wednesday last week, I went to Staff School to do my medicals. I am in Pharmacy and in supplementary. I met the man in charge; he was kinda tall, a bit big, dark, didn't really have hair on his head and wore a brown long sleeve shirt with some other colors on it. He had no scar or one eye and he didn't wear glasses when I was with him.
He asked me for my documents and I gave him my last screening form. He checked it and told me to sign, giving me a list of people admitted into Pharmacy for supplementary.I saw my name and signed and then he told me that he was going to forward my document to Idiaraba and that when I had the time that I should go there and meet the dean that I would be given some information and sign and with that, I left.
I went to Idiaraba on Friday because I wanted to give him Thursday to forward it to LUTH. When I got there, i met the sub-dean (who was for my type of case) and she told me to check a pile of similar documents to see if mine was there but mine wasn't. She told me that was all the screening forms forwarded to her so I left.
I went to Unilag to look for the man but the staff school was locked. I went yesterday, and I still didn't find him. None of the people I met that were in charge of screening was able to describe him; they didn't even know him and I never got his name which made it harder for me. I went there today and I still haven't found him. People have tried to help me but it is not working at all. I have been sent to Senate Building Admission Office, Faculty of Science, Health Center but nothing positive has come out of it. PLEASE HELP ME, WHAT DO I DO? Please if you know who the person is, or his name, or where he might be, or any information that would be helpful to me please don't hesitate to tell me because right now I am so worried and stressed out. I need admission this year. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by damoskiy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
idaradana:
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...READ AND REPLY ME ASAP embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
On Wednesday last week, I went to Staff School to do my medicals. I am in Pharmacy and in supplementary. I met the man in charge; he was kinda tall, a bit big, dark, didn't really have hair on his head and wore a brown long sleeve shirt with some other colors on it. He had no scar or one eye and he didn't wear glasses when I was with him.
He asked me for my documents and I gave him my last screening form. He checked it and told me to sign, giving me a list of people admitted into Pharmacy for supplementary.I saw my name and signed and then he told me that he was going to forward my document to Idiaraba and that when I had the time that I should go there and meet the dean that I would be given some information and sign and with that, I left.
I went to Idiaraba on Friday because I wanted to give him Thursday to forward it to LUTH. When I got there, i met the sub-dean (who was for my type of case) and she told me to check a pile of similar documents to see if mine was there but mine wasn't. She told me that was all the screening forms forwarded to her so I left.
I went to Unilag to look for the man but the staff school was locked. I went yesterday, and I still didn't find him. None of the people I met that were in charge of screening was able to describe him; they didn't even know him and I never got his name which made it harder for me. I went there today and I still haven't found him. People have tried to help me but it is not working at all. I have been sent to Senate Building Admission Office, Faculty of Science, Health Center but nothing positive has come out of it. PLEASE HELP ME, WHAT DO I DO? Please if you know who the person is, or his name, or where he might be, or any information that would be helpful to me please don't hesitate to tell me because right now I am so worried and stressed out. I need admission this year. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
did other people submit their documents to him in your presences ... if yes relax a little... d document is hanging somewhere... if not... get a new set of the documents and sumbit again to the sub dean personally.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by markemordi(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
OmoSenii:
. the bio data would be coloured the 2 copies, then the receipt and the sif would be in b&w.
thanks
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
idaradana:
There is no cause for alarm, first things first, if d first screening u did seems abortive then explain to the sub Dean of ur faculty or officers in charge of your final enrolment, nd if u were screened d two screening form with u should have signature yeah, that should be a validation of ur screening, of course the officers should be able to reason that d situation is beyond ur control nd they are in d best position to tell u what to do.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by LiamMarshall(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by idaradana(f): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
damoskiy:
did other people submit their documents to him in your presences ... if yes relax a little... d document is hanging somewhere... if not... get a new set of the documents and sumbit again to the sub dean personally.
i was the only person in the faculty of pharmacy at the moment
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by PromTreasure(f): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
OmoSenii:
2 copies of each making 6 all together. Then youd be given a clearance form . On the paper it'd bbe written that "youve been fully registered and cleared" smiley

Okay. Thanks
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by idaradana(f): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
tycoon2:
There is no cause for alarm, first things first, if d first screening u did seems abortive then explain to the sub Dean of ur faculty or officers in charge of your final enrolment, nd if u were screened d two screening form with u should have signature yeah, that should be a validation of ur screening, of course the officers should be able to reason that d situation is beyond ur control nd they are in d best position to tell u what to do.
thank you but i don't have any screening form with me right nah. i went to the sub-dean in idiaraba and there was nothing she could do cos i don't have any screening form.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Labodinho
Probably she went with DOB affidavit.

And congratulations on ur transgender operation grin

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
idaradana:

thank you but i don't have any screening form with me right nah. i went to the sub-dean in idiaraba and there was nothing she could do cos i don't have any screening form.
Ma'am,sebi u've been screened and the only issh was medicals whr some Docs. Were collected frm u?you've nt done ur final enrolment ryt?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by damoskiy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
idaradana:

i was the only person in the faculty of pharmacy at the moment
go back to the person that screened you and ask if the person if you csn be granted access to your file.... if yes... collect it and make copies of the signed screening form.... make sure you explain to them well.... be as emotional as you can ooo....
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by stevecr7(m): 3:13am On Nov 25, 2015
av done my FAC registration and dept registration... but I wasn't given any course adviser...hope no p
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by qidos121(m): 4:17am On Nov 25, 2015
please i still have a copy of the four documents we USED DURING OUR FIRST SCREENING HOPE NO PROBLEM
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by idaradana(f): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2015
damoskiy:
go back to the person that screened you and ask if the person if you csn be granted access to your file.... if yes... collect it and make copies of the signed screening form.... make sure you explain to them well.... be as emotional as you can ooo....
Thank you so much.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by idaradana(f): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2015
labodinho:

Ma'am,sebi u've been screened and the only issh was medicals whr some Docs. Were collected frm u?you've nt done ur final enrolment ryt?
Yes i have been screened and i had already done my final enrollment as at Monday. so right now, i have no screening form at all.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
idaradana:

Yes i have been screened and i had already done my final enrollment as at Monday. so right now, i have no screening form at all.
Okay..don't worry,dat doesn't mean u'll lose ur admission.Jst ffl that step given up thr and let's see how it goes.Have u dropped d set of doc for fac. N dept reg?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2015
labodinho:

Probably she went with DOB affidavit.

And congratulations on ur transgender operation grin

Oh, thanks. It costs billions of dollar. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (459) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.