Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why Do They Tell You That A Tv Show Will Contain Flashing Images? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do They Tell You That A Tv Show Will Contain Flashing Images? (610 Views)

If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? / Cost Of Buying Air Time For A TV Show? / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do They Tell You That A Tv Show Will Contain Flashing Images? by PeetaBishop(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can understand strobe lighting, nudity,
profanity, violence and all that other stuff but flashing images??
Re: Why Do They Tell You That A Tv Show Will Contain Flashing Images? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
PeetaBishop: I can understand strobe lighting, nudity,
profanity, violence and all that other stuff but flashing images??

could trigger photosensitive epilepsy and related symptoms in already confirmed or suspected sufferers
Re: Why Do They Tell You That A Tv Show Will Contain Flashing Images? by netotse(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Same reason as strobe now...rapidly flashing lights can cause seizures
Re: Why Do They Tell You That A Tv Show Will Contain Flashing Images? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
spotit:

could trigger photosensitive epilepsy
You're so right, I suffer frm this... So whenever I see the warning, I put on my shade n I'm good to go...
Re: Why Do They Tell You That A Tv Show Will Contain Flashing Images? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
polymathic: You're so right, I suffer frm this... So whenever I see the warning, I put on my shade n I'm good to go...

those warnings are especially for children and aged viewers.... also young adult patients
Re: Why Do They Tell You That A Tv Show Will Contain Flashing Images? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
spotit:

those warnings are especially for children and aged viewers.... also young adult patients
Yea ikr, I'm better nw tho.. Atleast I can stand flashlights frm phones but still suffer PSE from Camera flashlights
Re: Why Do They Tell You That A Tv Show Will Contain Flashing Images? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
polymathic: Yea ikr, I'm better nw tho.. Atleast I can stand flashlights frm phones but still suffer PSE from Camera flashlights

u might need to talk to a qualified health professional and wear shades/3D glasses
Re: Why Do They Tell You That A Tv Show Will Contain Flashing Images? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
spotit:

u might need to talk to a qualified health professional and wear shades/3D glasses
I do wear shade... I'll try and see a health professional tho.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

5TH Eko International Film Festival Opens With Kung Fu Thriller Rough Chase / Where Can I Get The Lastest And Clear Quality 3GP Nollywood Movies? / Full List Of Winners At The 2015 Oscars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.