Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Will Award Contracts Only To My Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Award Contracts Only To My Supporters (757 Views)

Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave / President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again / Lagos-ibadan Expressway: FG Kicks Out Bi-courtney, Award Contracts To Berger, RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Award Contracts Only To My Supporters by OAUTemitayo: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jimi Agbaje: I Joined PDP Because INEC Deregistered DPA
Gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State for the Democratic People's Alliance (DPA) during election in 2007, Mr. Jimi Agbaje says he moved to the People's Democratic Party (PDP) because the DPA was deregistered by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
He said this while responding to questions by students of the University of Lagos on the campus yesterday.
Agbaje also said he'd prefer awarding contracts to those who qualify among his supporters

http://saharareporters.tv/jimi-agbaje-i-joined-pdp-because-inec-deregistered-dpa/
Re: I Will Award Contracts Only To My Supporters by Majesty2OA: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
That's why you can't win any election where ever and whenever.
Re: I Will Award Contracts Only To My Supporters by OAUTemitayo: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Majesty2OA: That's why you can't win any election where ever and whenever.
Lol
Re: I Will Award Contracts Only To My Supporters by ola6: 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
And that is why you can't win. Ole Tinubu's boy boy! Jimi? Not in this Lagos!
Re: I Will Award Contracts Only To My Supporters by aljharem(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
OAUTemitayo: Jimi Agbaje: I Joined PDP Because INEC Deregistered DPA
Gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State for the Democratic People's Alliance (DPA) during election in 2007, Mr. Jimi Agbaje says he moved to the People's Democratic Party (PDP) because the DPA was deregistered by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
He said this while responding to questions by students of the University of Lagos on the campus yesterday.
Agbaje also said he'd prefer awarding contracts to those who qualify among his supporters
http://saharareporters.tv/jimi-agbaje-i-joined-pdp-because-inec-deregistered-dpa/

Sahara reporters and anti-PDP

Sahara reporters has been bought. SMH

1 Like

Re: I Will Award Contracts Only To My Supporters by Mogidi: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
aljharem:

Sahara reporters and anti-PDP

Sahara reporters has been bought. SMH

They remain the mouthpiece of boko haram year in year out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Interesting Facts About Sheriff And APC / The South Africa Arms Deal (the Story) / See Pics Ofboko Haram Militants Killed By Nigeriantroops (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.