Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. (1611 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2014
Daniyemi: What should I do?
I just discovered that my girlfriend of two years is on nairaland. The annoying part is I have seen some of her posts and I am not comfortable with them. I read a particular post where she posted derogatory things about me.
This is her profile.
www.nairaland.com/jocelyncherish
again...what should I do.
Eeeermmmm dis is nland news pidgin version, nd na me be d translator make una listen to d headlines
OP talk say make una helep am like em gf pics na em make am post d link here. Una do o, I don like am oya make una follow suit. Hehehhehehehe
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by valmunich(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2014
destante: Lol be nice.
I am, just telling him what he should know smiley
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by destante(f): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2014
valmunich:
I am, just telling him what he should know smiley
isoraii
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Well u gotta do like some of us..embrace 'multi personality' disorder cheesy
I v got 3 nairaaland monikers and they dnt all knw each other..one of dem s always in d sexuality section,the order is always in the religious section telling people to repent and the last one is a well bred gentleman always in politics,education section talking smartly..its ds last moniker I use as d official I'd whch my frds v cheesy
Daniyemi: What should I do?
I just discovered that my girlfriend of two years is on nairaland. The annoying part is I have seen some of her posts and I am not comfortable with them. I read a particular post where she posted derogatory things about me.
This is her profile.
www.nairaland.com/jocelyncherish
again...what should I do.
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Bro, e b lyk say u na her side man o...
U stumble on her posts and she does same to urz, makes no diff to me...

LAST BULLET: u bleeped up big time by showing us her profile
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by AfricanApple(f): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Khalessi: I think you should be more worried about the guy taking that picture of her, he is wearing only singlet.
you buru sha
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by herald9: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2014
lwkmd

just checked the girl's profile one of her topics says 'HOW CAN I MAINTAIN TWO RELATIONSHIPS'

Dude you're on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmmm... nobody has said anything about what I should do.
Why can't nairalanders ever provide solutions to someone's problem?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sorry For Disturbance,just Need Opinions. / My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share / If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.