Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed (38448 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Seized Aircraft + Weapons In Kano Are For French Forces In Chad, Says Russians / Oritsejafor ‘linked’ To $9.3m Seized Aircraft In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by papat26(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
all this apc people that are trying to cause problem in this country for your notice let me tell you people what the bible said touches not my anointing nor do my prophet no harm the wrath of God almighty is waiting on you people and you people will no that there is God of Christians

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by jatthobber(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
papat26: all this apc people that are trying to cause problem in this country for your notice let me tell you people what the bible said touches not my anointing nor do my prophet no harm the wrath of God almighty is waiting on you people and you people will no that there is God of Christians

It is written in 2 Timothy 2:4, “No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.”

In 1 Peter 4: 17 it is written, “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begins with us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?”

To serve God is to serve his people. Let Pastor Ayo search himself, has he been true to the one who called him? Let God be true, let all men be liars.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by billcosby: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=lyntiffany]Don't know how some people analyse things is it possible for Infidels to sponsor bokoharam? So ihejirika and oritse jafor(infidels) can convince shekau to kill his own people including some Muslims? If possible then shekau' head is cemented by cow DUNG / the so called NElders.Whoever that is scheming all these plans should know that it dosen't add up at all.

u reason well,

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ddaji: this is rubbish rejoinder. the picture now is clear we know sponsors of bokoharam.Ayo and his useless pdp can should bury their head in shame.
Many of you are sick about the achievement of men of God in Nigeria. it God who gives power to make wealth. Stop blackmailing them, because who God has blessed no man can cause.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nicur: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
if someone accuses you wrongly and you feel offended and your image tarnished, simply head to the court and make some money!!!!! angry
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by gidjah(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
dtruth3: chai, i can see dat al dis people dat comentd abv has mosquito brain!
a christian sponsoring an Islamic to destroy his pple! And they beliv it!
MY DEAR ONE ,MOSQUITO IS EVEN FAIR OF U.most of them are either my islamic friends who can pretend a lot or this my half baked norminal christians who only go to place of worship during festive periods!we know lots of them out here ,even on a forum like this where u expect them to behave like people of d faith,they rather go wit d amalekites and d jebusites alike.i know my fellow islamic brothers to pretend over things like this .they are drowning and are kind of lookin for who to go down wit,thats y they r tryin to drag christians in to this mud of shame and reproach.it will never happen,i grew up all my life in d north and i practiced islam for a good number of years,no christian can sponsor terrorism tru islam,for where,eno possible,he will fail,the average islamic devil sees a christian as a pagan thus would not allow him come close

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
I put a call across to a friend who is an editor of a popular news paper upon hearing the news, he admitted a confirmed truth that Ayo, President of CAN owns the private jet, Cash sum of 9.3Million Dollars confirmed on board and occupants still in South African Government's detention. The cash investigated and confirmed through the occupants to be on a mission to purchase ammunitions.. He further claimed that it was the Federal Government of Nigeria that made use of CAN's president's private jet to purchase ammunitions

Now the question is, what link does CAN have with FG to warrant using Ayo's private Jet to purchase amms for FG if the claim is to be considered as truth? Why CAN's President's private jet and not Dangote or Otedola that flies fleets of lovely jets? Is Nigerian economy so porous that its government cannot transact such huge amount of money via a wireless transfer, or through a bank draft, or at worse, bank to bank cash transfer after 54 years of independent? How many military commander was on board the aircraft if it is truely on a military mission?

I understand the concept of journalism, it is unpatriotic for any journalist to soil the integrity of his nation, but at the same time, Some claims are just an insult to the representation of such country.

I wnt be surprise that this issue that is so sensitive will be dumped into the trash can without adequate implimentation of the law.

I await the next line of action and response of the President and Commander in chief of the Armed forces (Uncle GEJ)..

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Saintkeirrison: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
All dis muslim apc esspecially de northern muslim apc dem foolish nawa 4 dem
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by adepiero: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
lyntiffany: your the one who is damn myopic, [s]and shekau a core Muslim who fights for Allah the tool of infidels ? [/s]You are simply a senseless BABOON.
your words describe ur upbringing. what a waste of education, time and money! when you learn how to write proper English, I'll dialogue with you but till then STFU and learn. stup!d hoe
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by lyntiffany(f): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
adepiero: your words describe ur upbringing. what a waste of education, time and money! when you learn how to write proper English, I'll dialogue with you but till then STFU and learn. stup!d hoe
Can't be like you, keep on disgracing yourself and who wants to dialogue with you? C.r.i.mi.n.a.l.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
lyntiffany: Don't know how some people analyse things is it possible for Infidels to sponsor bokoharam? So ihejirika and oritse jafor(infidels) can convince shekau to kill his own people including some Muslims? If possible then shekau' head is cemented by cow DUNG / the so called NElders.Whoever that is scheming all these plans should know that it dosen't add up at all.
Just like the U.S Armed ISIS and Bin Laden's AL Qaeda before them. Theres nothing new under the sun.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by lyntiffany(f): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Just like the U.S Armed ISIS and Bin Laden's AL Qaeda before them. Theres nothing new under the sun.
Oyo- On your own.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 18, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Just like the U.S Armed ISIS and Bin Laden's AL Qaeda before them. Theres nothing new under the sun.

Everything has a process, some of us only hear of constitution but we never took our time to see what it really entails. It very permissible under the law to cancel any election at all when the country is considered too unsafe and too destabilized to carry out a peaceful election. What the law recommend at such circumstance is to extend the tenure of the breathing government indefinitely.. I'm sue we all know what that means.. Come to think of it, what is the intention of paying off the ex-militant and dissolving the Armnesty? We shall come to that in future sha..

Let's stop consoling each other with some lies my people
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by EntrepreNoah: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: when a pastor's plane is used to buy illegal arms and carry raw cash,then something is wrong. David Oyedepo has 4 private jets but he wouldn't use his planes for illegal activities. Can you now see the difference?

But why will David Oyedepo have 4 private jets in the 1st place ?

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by blitzzix(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2014
C.A.N well itz natin new to me tho! well u blind dumies will see n realize all your false acusitns against islam........ coz natin iz hidden forever!!!
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by blitzzix(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2014
he does not love hold-UP
EntrepreNoah:

But why will David Oyedepo have 4 private jets in the 1st place ?
he does not love hold-UP[quote author=EntrepreNoah grin ...
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by xtervaganza(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dis can ppl are irresponsible

Religion is gradually becoming nonsense to me now

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by gbodimowo(m): 1:05am On Sep 19, 2014
ProfCorruption: Of doing what?

Same question I asked while I read it
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by IYANGBALI: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
ProfCorruption: CAN has never been this politicized. Wetin concern CAN with Ayo business deals? Let Ayo speak for himself.
the thing tire me o,but all na for stomach infrastructure
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by IYANGBALI: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
xtervaganza: Dis can ppl are irresponsible

Religion is gradually becoming nonsense to me now
especially since orisa took over
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Ochoiho: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
MzJackBaueress: when a pastor's plane is used to buy illegal arms and carry raw cash,then something is wrong. David Oyedepo has 4 private jets but he wouldn't use his planes for illegal activities. Can you now see the difference?
dd

I know , from your write-up , that you are a christian. Do you have any evidence or prove that Ayo has a hand in the cash/arm deal?

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by bullionmx(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=chacoonder]Your reasoning is irrational,illogical and maybe foolish to an extent.

WHAT DO U MEAN? NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS .HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WHILE OTHERS ARE QUIETLY TAKING OVER THE COUNTRY. HOW MANY TIMES ARE THE TERMS 'CHRISTIAN ', 'CHURCH' USED IN OUR CONSTITUTION. BUT JUST GO AND COUNT THE WORDS 'MUSLIM, 'SHARI'A. WHAT SENSIBLE PERSON WILL LOOK AT OUR CONSTITUTION AND NOT THINK NIGERIA IS AN ISLAMIC NATION. IT STARTED FROM THE CONSTITUTION, THEN SHARI'A LAW IN SOME STATES AND NOW WE IN THE NORTH CAN'T SLEEP WITH TWO EYES CLOSED
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by tbaby534(f): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
My friend read well , the jet has been leased out, or do ur landlord knows what happens inside ur house?
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by tbaby534(f): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ochoiho:
dd

I know , from your write-up , that you are a christian. Do you have any evidence or prove that Ayo has a hand in the cash/arm deal?
Don't mind her, we Christians brought education but most of us her not educated
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by tbaby534(f): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
My friend read well , the jet has been leased out, or do ur landlord knows what happens inside ur house?
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by BERNIMOORE: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
OK
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by zyzxx(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Repteam:

y r u cooking up hate speech?? nawa ooh
long time no c.
Hope u are gud?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) / Bodies Of Three Drowned Soldiers In Bayelsa Recovered / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.