Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Movies With Over-exaggerated Technologies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies With Over-exaggerated Technologies (483 Views)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Movies With The Best 'TWISTS'!!! / Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movies With Over-exaggerated Technologies by autofreak2020(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
TECHNOLOGY has always been over-exaggerated in imported films that we watch, an average black man sha wan watch something with LCD.
I'm realist and love things that are realistic, I easily get turned off as soon as I notice this exaggeration of tech in films no matter how popular it is in the midst of my fellow educated black people.
An average of an hour and thirty minutes is spent to watch a movie, how on earth should I spend about 15 hours out of my lifetime watching unrealistic season films just because I want to increase my watchedlist. I no send una for anything wey una call me, if you like call me village, local, bush or any combination of the three, I no send. I don't swallow shits that come from abroad or white men.
How realistic is it for a lady to beat gang of about 30 able body men?
How will a three year old boy humiliate and deal with guys that are old enough to be his father just because he is home alone?
I'm tired of aliens and vampires films
I'm tired of robot films that looks like computer games
Is it not bobolically how two patrol teams of police will aim their bullets at a car while chasing it and the driver of the car will not be hit by a single bullet
A whole lots of DOROMEGASUPERBOBO in these films that I can't remember as at this time I'm putting this together.
Last bullet: Moment you discover that a particular film will add no value to your life and too utopia, discard it sharperly ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Or Big Brother Africa, Which Do You Prefer? / A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! / Interview Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.