Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle (4771 Views)

Breaking News: Ijaw Leader Declares Support For Biafra / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Olaedo1: 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!!
[size=15pt]
IJAW LEADER JOSEPH EVAH SPEAKS ON BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE
[/size]

"Today, the Ijaws have woken up from their slumber as the spirit of Isaac Boro is moving across Ijawland to save our people. As far as we are concerned, General Yakubu Gowon and Brig. Benjamin Adekunle masterminded the death of Isaac Boro"

—Joseph Evah,Founder/President of the Ijaw Monitoring Group

https://www.facebook.com/Journalist101/photos/pb.267146870139525.-2207520000.1410907272./303848859802659/?type=3&theater

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by IGBOSON1: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2014
This man always has me in stiches whenever i watch him being interviewed on tv! grin

He says exactly what's on his mind no matter whose ox is gored!

17 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by IGBOSON1: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2014
It's a pity that during the Biafran war some Ijaws listened to sneaky outsiders who tricked them into believing Ojukwu and Igbos were the problem and had 'sinister designs' on their oyel! We're all the wiser now with the benefit of hindsight!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2014
so abokki and ofe oil conspired to kill their drunkard slave.
do I look bothered?

13 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by oduastates: 12:51am On Sep 17, 2014
And awolowo started boko haram.
Clowns
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Where is that Bacanister?

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by talktimi(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by imotondo(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2014
so many "hidden secrets" about the civil war is being exposed daily. why is it that Nigerians like hoarding up grudges in their hearts ? If Gen.Adekunle is not dead now, no one would know the position of Ijaws on this. why can't the government introduce the study of civil war in our school curriculum so that people can study them as history and that may cushion the effects? Agreed the man was evil but why bringing it up now that he's dead?

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by jmaine: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2014
This dude is one funny no nonsense guy I love listening to. The bros can yarn in the most uncensored manner . . . .grin

11 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Where is that Bacanista?
that pale n grey black sheep'certainly somewhere with those jjwd pieca'al'shabaabshiits...
eva is da bomb
#gej till'19

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by thelastmediator: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Why wait till his death? Is he scared of something? He is no more to defend himself, so whatever accusation on him makes little sense.
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2014
Boro faught for Nigeria but when Adekunle and his gang noticed the rising profile of the man, they wasted him!

Sarowiwa foight for Nigeria, but when he eventually discovered the fraud of a nation, he started agitating for the smae freedom he fought against, they wasted him!

Anyway, its all in the past if only we have learnt our lessons!

Biafrans and Niger Delta Republics can work together to achieve our freedoms from the Jihardists and their fellow marchants of death!

20 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by IGBOSON1: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Where is that Bacanister?

^^^The fool will tell you Mr Evah isn't 'proper Ijaw', unlike him......or that Igbos have bribed him to say what he said!

The injustice this wicked country has committed against innocent people, which they've swept under the carpet as they demand that the victims forget everything and 'move on'......the blood of these innocents are crying out for justice, and this country shall know no peace until we address our sordid past, make recompense, and enthrone equity, justice and fairness!

16 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by texazzpete(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2014
noblezone:
Biafrans and Niger Delta Republics can work together to achieve our freedoms from the Jihardists and their fellow marchants of death!

Nobody is going to join you in your delusions.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2014
JIHADI BARCANISTA WHERE @ THOU

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by IGBOSON1: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Nobody is going to join you in your delusions.

^^^I can see you've still got your ignorant head stuck up your arsse! What was wrong with his statement?

16 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2014
barcanista: Dear General Adekunle aka Black Scorpion:

Your role and heroics during the civil war shall never be forgotten the my mind and those of the entire Ijaws.
As GOC 3rd Division you worked alongside Major Adaka Isaac Boro(of blessed memory) who was the Commander of 19th Brigade under your division to defeat the secessionist Biafrans in Ijawland and the entire Niger Delta.
Under your command, Okrika my hometown was rescued, the Ijaw nation was rescued, you rescued Benin as well as other areas.
Sir, I never met you but my father and grannies told me of the Victory Dance that you did in Okrika Soil in front of our house. It was alleged that you had a hand in the Biafran shooting of Boro in Okrika that led to his death but I refused to believe considering that it sound insane.
You are indeed a HERO and My Hero

Sleep Well Sir Adekunle! Salute Boro for me.

#Barcanista
AKUNWATA1: JIHADI BARCANISTA WHERE @ THOU
In my tribute to Adekunle I never exoneratted him for conspiracy in the KILLING of Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro NEITHER did I AGREE to the claim. If you can read the bold you will stop mentioning me ridiculously.
BUT Two Things Happened in Okrika on that faithful day:

1. A Biafran Soldier shot at him(CONFIRMED) and not Nigerian bullet
2. There was Conspiracy and betrayal. Was Adekunle involved? NOBODY knows expressly. Not even the elders that were alive then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Olaedo1: B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!!
[size=15pt]
IJAW LEADER JOSEPH EVAH SPEAKS ON BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE
[/size]

"Today, the Ijaws have woken up from their slumber as the spirit of Isaac Boro is moving across Ijawland to save our people. As far as we are concerned, General Yakubu Gowon and Brig. Benjamin Adekunle masterminded the death of Isaac Boro"

—Joseph Evah,Founder/President of the Ijaw Monitoring Group

https://www.facebook.com/Journalist101/photos/pb.267146870139525.-2207520000.1410907272./303848859802659/?type=3&theater
Yakubu Gowon to have a hand? That is political and ridiculous. Gowon is seen as a hero in Ijawland and especially in Okrika. In fact some fathers named their Sons after Gowon. Go to Okrika today and ask for GOWON or the Voice.

Don't take my word for it... Go find out yourself

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by talktimi(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Isaac Boro was killed by Nigerian soldiers AFTER the war was over.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2014
talktimi: Isaac Boro was killed by Nigerian soldiers AFTER the war was over.
It wasn't after the war was over but after Ijawland had been cleared of Biafrans/Biafraudians. Nodody can pin point the conspirators in Boro's death, not even Chief (Captain) Samuel Timinipre Owonaru who was the 2i/c to Jasper Adaka Boro(of Blessed Memory), who was jailed by Ironsi alongside Boro and released with him by Gowon. He also fought during the War alongside his brother and Boss Adaka Boro.
He is not dead, he is alive in Kaima(the last I heard of him).
All we know is that, Boro fell to a Biafran Bullet in Okrika, the shooter ran away because it was unexpected and DEFINITELY there was conspiracy. Who and who were part of the conspiracy? nobody can expressly say.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by asha80(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2014
barcanista: It wasn't after the war was over but after Ijawland had been cleared of Biafrans/Biafraudians. Nodody can pin point the conspirators in Boro's death, not even Chief (Captain) Samuel Timinipre Owonaru who was the 2i/c to Jasper Adaka Boro(of Blessed Memory), who was jailed by Ironsi alongside Boro and released with him by Gowon. He also fought during the War alongside his brother and Boss Adaka Boro.
He is not dead, he is alive in Kaima(the last I heard of him).
All we know is that, Boro fell to a Biafran Bullet in Okrika, the shooter ran away because it was unexpected and DEFINITELY there was conspiracy. Who and who were part of the conspiracy? nobody can expressly say.
lol at boro died out of a biafran bullet...continue with your delusion.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by pazienza(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2014
The whole thing is funny, when you factor in the fact that Adaka boro wasn't even Ijaw, but an Ogbia man,who was riding on the back of Ijaws to political relevancy,like GEJ is currently doing.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2014
pazienza: The whole thing is funny, when you factor in the fact that Adaka boro wasn't even Ijaw, but an Ogbia man,who was riding on the back of Ijaws to political relevancy,like GEJ is currently doing.
This demented fellow have come again o. So Ogbia is not Ijaw? grin grin grin You an Igboman is smarter than the locals?

It shall not be well with the person that placed curse on you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by pazienza(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Considering that Wiwa and Adaka were on the same boat, finding out those who wanted Wiwa dead,and eventually got him killed him, would be a good pointer to the ones that killed Adaka the ape.

Both Adaka and Wiwa were deceived by Awo and the north, they were naieve enough to believe that Nigerians( Yolobars and the north) came to liberate them from their imaginary enemy and not to take over their crude oil. Of course, Nigerians were wise enough to know that Wiwa and Boro were always going to be an encumbrance to their plans, so they sought to get them removed, it was the right move.

16 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by pazienza(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Adaka was no believer of one Nigeria, and Nigerians knew it, Adaka was after Niger delta republic, he saw the Igbos as a hinderance to his dreams, and when the Biafran war ensued, he sought to use Nigerians to eliminate the Igbo influence, he was riding on a lion( Nigerians) to eliminate a Dragon(Biafrans), a dangerous game if you ask me, seeing that the lion were aware of his ultimate goal, and like all those who had once tried to ride a Lion,he rightfully ended up at the belly of the Lion. A sad but predicted ending,if you ask me.

21 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by pazienza(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2014
barcanista: This demented fellow have come again o. So Ogbia is not Ijaw? grin grin grin You an Igboman is smarter than the locals?

It shall not be well with the person that placed curse on you

Ogbia is a language of it's own, totally unintelligible to any Ijaw man. Ogbia language isn't ijoid. And it actually has it's own dialects that are mutually intelligible, these are Oloibiri, Anyama, Agholo, etc.

It's an open secret that the Ogbias are not Ijaws but became politically aligned to Ijaws to gain power. Wake up.

16 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Tranquill: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2014
IGBOSON1: It's a pity that during the Biafran war some Ijaws listened to sneaky outsiders who tricked them into believing Ojukwu and Igbos were the problem and had 'sinister designs' on their oyel! We're all the wiser now with the benefit of hindsight!

You only talk about Ijaws that were against Biafra and not the Ijaws that faught and died for Biafra It may interest you to know that the great Ijaw poet Gabiel Okara faught on the side of Biafra and his older brother died fighting for Biafra. Same goes for people from other ethnic groups. You only chose to mention people from other tribes who were against Ojukwu and not Igbos that took similar position. An Igbo man from Arochukwu showed me houses in London bought by Ibos with the money they were given to buy arms and people like you will never mention it. To move forward u need to stop this ur backward way of reasoning.

For your information I am not Ijaw.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by debetmx(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Tranquill:

You only talk about Ijaws that were against Biafra and not the Ijaws that faught and died for Biafra It may interest you to know that the great Ijaw poet Gabiel Okara faught on the side of Biafra and his older brother died fighting for Biafra. Same goes for people from other ethnic groups. You only chose to mention people from other tribes who were against Ojukwu and not Igbos that took similar position. An Igbo man from Arochukwu showed me houses in London bought by Ibos with the money they were given to buy arms and people like you will never mention it. To move forward u need to stop this ur backward way of reasoning.

The wuruwuru [b]OLE[/b]mba.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by pazienza(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tranquill:

Of course we know that many Ijaw traditional rulers were with Ojukwu and Biafra during the war, most of these rulers were forced to abdicate their throne by the Nigerian newly empowered rulers, who soon turned the whole community anti Igbo, so much that the Biafran effort is now seen as an Igbo only affair, or became anti Igbo themselves, to retain their throne and save their people from the wrath of the NA, but we all know that at the very beginning, the Biafran effort was a true eastern region affair involving all Eastern Nigerian ethnic groups.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by ikweremilitant: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
IGBOSON1: This man always has me in stiches whenever i watch him being interviewed on tv! grin

He says exactly what's on his mind no matter whose ox is gored!
well too ashamed to comment.its not our finest moment.anyway sha just viewng as a guest.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by IGBOSON1: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tranquill:

^^^If you read my post again you'll discover that this post of yours isn't necessary!

You say an 'Igbo' man from Arochukwu took you round London and showed you houses Igbos bought with money meant to buy weapons?......Nice yarn! wink Sounds like the experience i had when i visited the North Pole and Santa showed me around; pointing out star attractions like Rudolf the red-nosed reindeers house! smiley

Cheers!

15 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by kadas01(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Joseph Evah! My man anytime anyday!! Always on point with his unique sense of humour!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"President Buhari Is Not My Father" - Hadiza Buhari / Contact Has Been Established. They Are Coming / THE OLDEST AFRICAN PRESIDENTS: President Buhari's Position Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.