Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle (4773 Views)

Breaking News: Ijaw Leader Declares Support For Biafra / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by size38: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Joseph Evah playing on the intelligence of Indigbo here. Ijaws needs votes from the Igbos. Niger Delta people needs ur votes, south-south people need the votes of the Igbos for their son GEJ to complete his tenure. because I don't think Evah has forgotten how Biafran Soldiers entered the Niger Delta to slaughter Niger Delta people during the civil war b4 d arrival of the Federal troops.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Donmarrius: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
My happiness is that,the so called Southsouth ethnic minorities,who in the past,do see Igbos as their enemies,courtsey of Yoruba media lies,and Nigeria war propaganda,are beginning to wake-up from their decades of slumber.
Just last night,i was listening to live phone-in programme,host by the director of Radio Biafra,an Ikwerre guy called-in from London,he spoke on air,and was very bold to tell the world,that they are Igbos.the guy is from 'Rumuigbo',which is Umuigbo.he said many things,that left me wondering why some idiotic and inconsequential fools,will come here to assume anti-Igbo posture,claiming Ikwerres.

Well,all i have to tell Yolobass and their slave masters up north,
"Your years of lies and brainwashing,is over".

12 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by saintneo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Where is that Bacanister?

Mention: The person you've called does not exist, please check the name and call again.

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Donmarrius: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
size38: Joseph Evah playing on the intelligence of Indigbo here. Ijaws needs votes from the Igbos. Niger Delta people needs ur votes, south-south people need the votes of the Igbos for their son GEJ to complete his tenure. because I don't think Evah has forgotten how Biafran Soldiers entered the Niger Delta to slaughter Niger Delta people during the civil war b4 d arrival of the Federal troops.
Here is a typical example of those lies am talking about.

Let me start with your claim that Eva is rooting for Igbos vote;
Are you so dumb that you can't recall that,from day one of Jonathans administration,Igbos has been his strongest supporters,that even Jonathan attested to it?.
Did the man Eva,say this,before Igbos gave him such support?.Are you aware that by geopolitical rendering and ethnic composition,SE/Igbos are Gej's biggest supportes,more than his own SS/Ijaw,even before now?.

You also said Ijaws need Igbos vote;
Is Jonathan an Ijaw president,or Nigerian president,which Igbos are part of?.

You aso foamed from your gutter,that Niger-Delta needs Igbos vote;
And i want to ask you,do you know what the term Niger-Delta meant?.who are the NDterns?.Last i checked,out of the current 9ND states,Igbos has 2states there,with Anambra coming up,making it 3states,thereby making Igbos the single largest ethnic group,in ND,by state composition.so,who are the NDterns,that are looking for Igbo vote?.

You also made mention of SS,and i want to ask you,who are the southsouthners?.is SS an ethnic group?
Are you too ignorant to know that,when you invoke the word SS,you also invoked Igbos,by the reason of Igbos from Delta and Rivers states?.so,who are the Southsouthners that want Igbo vote?

You also talked about Biafra,and Niger delta.
Having thrown you socratic intellectual answers above,i assume you knows who is a NigerDeltan.Maybe,you don't know that the word Biafra,existed before Nigeria,and dates centuries ago,and covers larger chunk of African continent.go and make researches about that,Kid!. And of course,when you use Biafra in relative to the 1967 war,then you must also know that,'contextually',it means the old eastern region.so i don't see how Biafran soldiers,will leave the war they are fighting,against the then Nigerian soldiers,to go on a killing spree against its own fellow Biafrans.

Finally,read some posts on the front page,to understand why Adaka boro and his cohorts,were later eliminated,by those who used him,so that they will freely own oil blocks!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
noblezone:
Biafrans and Niger Delta Republics can work together to achieve our freedoms from the Jihardists and their fellow marchants of death!
If you want it done, do it on your own. Not everyone wants to be part of your Biafra.
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
saintneo:

Mention: The person you've called does not exist, please check the name and call again.
As in Wrong Number grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
pazienza: Adaka was no believer of one Nigeria, and Nigerians knew it, Adaka was after Niger delta republic, he saw the Igbos as a hinderance to his dreams, and when the Biafran war ensued, he sought to use Nigerians to eliminate the Igbo influence, he was riding on a lion( Nigerians) to eliminate a Dragon(Biafrans), a dangerous game if you ask me, seeing that the lion were aware of his ultimate goal, and like all those who had once tried to ride a Lion,he rightfully ended up at the belly of the Lion. A sad but predicted ending,if you ask me.
Na wa oh! Tell me something. Why didn't Ojukwu see the treachery all along. Chai! Karma at work if you ask me.
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
pazienza:

Ogbia is a language of it's own, totally unintelligible to any Ijaw man. Ogbia language isn't ijoid. And it actually has it's own dialects that are mutually intelligible, these are Oloibiri, Anyama, Agholo, etc.

It's an open secret that the Ogbias are not Ijaws but became politically aligned to Ijaws to gain power. Wake up.
Which Open secret? You mean the secret is only opened to you an Igbo man and not the Ogbia Population? oh, you think Ijaw have a Central Language? Mr. Man you are a psycho with warped knowledge of the Ijaws.
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tranquill:

You only talk about Ijaws that were against Biafra and not the Ijaws that faught and died for Biafra It may interest you to know that the great Ijaw poet Gabiel Okara faught on the side of Biafra and his older brother died fighting for Biafra. Same goes for people from other ethnic groups. You only chose to mention people from other tribes who were against Ojukwu and not Igbos that took similar position. An Igbo man from Arochukwu showed me houses in London bought by Ibos with the money they were given to buy arms and people like you will never mention it. To move forward u need to stop this ur backward way of reasoning.

For your information I am not Ijaw.
You are right. People like Gabriel Okara fought at the onset but later made a u-turn due to reasons that were understandable - starvation. Also many indigenes of the Kalabari clan fought for Biafra despite threats from their immediate kinsmen. The father of a prominent Vanguard female journalist (have forgotten her name but it starts with a letter K) fought till the end with Biafra.
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Donmarrius: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: If you want it done, do it on your own. Nobody wants to be part of your Biafra.
you are an example of the worst thin g that has ever happend to Nigerian education system,if at all you're educated .

If you had read that guys post wisely,you wouldn't resorted to this.

The guy wasn't asking Niger Deltans to be part of Biafra,but said,(in simple english),both should join hands to free themselves.

Let me interprete it to you further,to avoid you plunging yourself into the ocean of deep mental mess,the guy was saying,now the truth is coming out,we have seen who the real enemy(ies) are,lets 'unite',and fight them,to 'free' 'ourselves'.
Unite there,doesn't necessarily mean you joining Biafra as a country,it can be in many other fruitful ways,provided its goal,is to free ourselves.(Don't know how else to explain to you,if at this point you are still confused,quit henceforth from commenting on nairaland,and i strongly advice that you go back to primary school,primary 3 to be precise!).

But by the way,if you are a Niger Deltan,are you more Niger Deltan,than other Niger Deltans,which Igbos are part of?.

What made you think you have the termerity,to determine or speak for the whole Niger Deltans?.

Assuming your 'mental/contextual' Niger Delta,is to be collapsed into Biafra,who do you think you are,to object it?

BTW,'who' are you,in your own immediate family?.

14 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by oneeast: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Apt! Where are those scratch-faced goats..come and face this Ijaw man who has said it the way it is! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Donmarrius: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
barcanista: Which Open secret? You mean the secret is only opened to you an Igbo man and not the Ogbia Population? oh, you think Ijaw have a Central Language? Mr. Man you are a psycho with warped knowledge of the Ijaws.
why i don't like engaging you,in a 'healthy' debate,is cos',your mind is already suffering from the cancer of decades of misinformation and lies,as championed by those whom you see as saviour,but rather,your task/slave masters,and it will take not just nairaland,but events,to 'intelle-surgically' correct it.

I don't care what you think,but i want to let you know that,Ogbia peoples,are not Ijaws,but are being swallowed up,by Ijaw's expansionist agenda.

Here me,i don't give a m.fvck whether they are Ijaws or not,but the truth must be spoken!

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Donmarrius: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
oneeast: Apt! Where are those scratch-faced goats..come and face this Ijaw man who has said it the way it is! grin
They won't come,they are running away from the thread like ebola virus disease.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Donmarrius:
why i don't like engaging you,in a 'healthy' debate,is cos',your mind is already suffering from the cancer of decades of misinformation and lies,as championed by those whom you see as saviour,but rather,your task/slave masters,and it will take not just nairaland,but events,to 'intelle-surgically' correct it.

I don't care what you think,but i want to let you know that,Ogbia peoples,are not Ijaws,but are being swallowed up,by Ijaw's expansionist agenda.

Here me,i don't give a m.fvck whether they are Ijaws or not,but the truth must be spoken!
The bold shows YOU are not an Ijawman nor Ogbiaman. I guess the Ogbias met you in your father's bedroom. I don't gv 2 fvcks about what you think really.
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by atlwireles: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
][s][quote author=size38]Joseph Evah playing on the intelligence of Indigbo here. Ijaws needs votes from the Igbos. Niger Delta people needs ur votes, south-south people need the votes of the Igbos for their son GEJ to complete his tenure. because I don't think Evah has forgotten how Biafran Soldiers entered the Niger Delta to slaughter Niger Delta people during the civil war b4 d arrival of the Federal troops.[/quote[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by atlwireles: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Just beware of NL Ijaw resident and his 50M monikers. The baga is a congenital liar.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by PenSniper: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
noblezone: Boro faught for Nigeria but when Adekunle and his gang noticed the rising profile of the man, they wasted him!

Sarowiwa foight for Nigeria, but when he eventually discovered the fraud of a nation, he started agitating for the smae freedom he fought against, they wasted him!

Anyway, its all in the past if only we have learnt our lessons!

Biafrans and Niger Delta Republics can work together to achieve our freedoms from the Jihardists and their fellow marchants of death!

biafrans without Niger Delta, fool. Dont join ND with your farce.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by PenSniper: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^I can see you've still got your ignorant head stuck up your arsse! What was wrong with his statement?

Nothing, except to say biafra for igbos and ND for Niger Deltans. They are not two of a kind. Time of slavery is over.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by PenSniper: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Am surprised people swallowed Joseph Eva's statement of assumption, hook, line and sinker. How could Gowon and Adekunle conspire to kill a man who fought on the federal side ? Whoever believes in such theory is a goon. FACT: ISAAC ADAKA BORO WAS, SHOT BY A BIAFRAN SOILDER IN OKRIKA. Period.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Donmarrius: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
PenSniper:

Nothing, except to say biafra for igbos and ND for Niger Deltans. They are not two of a kind. Time of slavery is over.
From your line of debate,who are the Niger deltans?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Donmarrius: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
PenSniper: Am surprised people swallowed Joseph Eva's statement of assumption, hook, line and sinker. How could Gowon and Adekunle conspire to kill a man who fought on the federal side ? Whoever believes in such theory is a goon. FACT: ISAAC ADAKA BORO WAS, SHOT BY A BIAFRAN SOILDER IN OKRIKA. Period.
I had thought you will tender evidence,to refute the claims of the ijaw elder stateman?.
Or do you think you know more than him?

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Donmarrius: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles: Just beware of NL Ijaw resident and his 50M monikers. The baga is a congenital liar.
gringrin.Don't mind the guy.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by JANK23H(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
pazienza: The whole thing is funny, when you factor in the fact that Adaka boro wasn't even Ijaw, but an Ogbia man,who was riding on the back of Ijaws to political relevancy,like GEJ is currently doing.
Pazienza your insanity know no bounds,you come online to spew thrash without making any research.Boro was purely Ijaw from Kaiama.
Get a copy of his book 'The 12-Day revolution' and read up,YOU PIECE OF SHI....!
http://adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chap-1-my-early-life

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by armadeo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
imotondo: so many "hidden secrets" about the civil war is being exposed daily. why is it that Nigerians like hoarding up grudges in their hearts ? If Gen.Adekunle is not dead now, no one would know the position of Ijaws on this. why can't the government introduce the study of civil war in our school curriculum so that people can study them as history and that may cushion the effects? Agreed the man was evil but why bringing it up now that he's dead?

The teacher can only teach civil war from his/ her point of view.
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Donmarrius: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
JANK23H:
Pazienza your insanity knows no bound,you come online to spew thrash without making any research.Boro was purely Ijaw from Kaiama.
Get a copy of his book 'The 12-Day revolution' and read up,YOU PIECE OF SHI....!
http://adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chap-1-my-early-life
Respect Pazienza
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by JANK23H(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
pazienza: Adaka was no believer of one Nigeria, and Nigerians knew it, Adaka was after Niger delta republic, he saw the Igbos as a hinderance to his dreams, and when the Biafran war ensued, he sought to use Nigerians to eliminate the Igbo influence, he was riding on a lion( Nigerians) to eliminate a Dragon(Biafrans), a dangerous game if you ask me, seeing that the lion were aware of his ultimate goal, and like all those who had once tried to ride a Lion,he rightfully ended up at the belly of the Lion. A sad but predicted ending,if you ask me.
If you want to talk history say it as it is and not half-truth.Boro had declared Niger-Delta republic and led a rebellion to sec cede,this rebellion was quashed by the Gowon regime using his stooge Ojukwu,who at the time was the military leader of the Eastern region.

Boro's fight against biafra was a revenge mission;moreso,it was done at the request of Gowon who granted him release from prison on the condition to fight on the side of the NA, and get his own pound of flesh.

Before the Igbos knew it was morning,the Ijaw nation had woken up and seen the falsehood called Nigeria.
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by asadike(f): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
With pa joseph i stand.
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Donmarrius: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
asadike: With pa joseph i stand.
gringringrin
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Donmarrius: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
JANK23H: If you want to talk history say it as it is and not half-truth.Boro had declared Niger-Delta republic and led a rebellion to sec cede,this rebellion was quashed by the Gowon regime using his stooge Ojukwu,who at the time was the military leader of the Eastern region.

Boro's fight against biafra was a revenge mission;moreso,it was done at the request of Gowon who granted him release from prison on the condition to fight on the side of the NA, and get his own pound of flesh.

Before the Igbos knew it was morning,the Ijaw nation had woken up and seen the falsehood called Nigeria.
What are you smoking?

Ojukwu,Gowons stooge??.

Please i need evidence,or tender unreserved apology!

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by JANK23H(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Donmarrius: What are you smoking?

Ojukwu,Gowons stooge??.

Please i need evidence,or tender unreserved apology!
History is your evidence.He was his stooge before the scales fell off his eyes.
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by Tranquill: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Chiwude: You are right. People like Gabriel Okara fought at the onset but later made a u-turn due to reasons that were understandable - starvation. Also many indigenes of the Kalabari clan fought for Biafra despite threats from their immediate kinsmen. The father of a prominent Vanguard female journalist (have forgotten her name but it starts with a letter K) fought till the end with Biafra.

Part of the reason some of them made u-turn as you call it was the attitude of some of the Igbo leaders at the consultative assembly. When the minority leaders were being told "who the hell are the minorities?" when they raised questions to know what their position would be if they succeeded in the war.
Re: Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tranquill:

Part of the reason some of them made u-turn as you call it was the attitude of some of the Igbo leaders at the consultative assembly. When the minority leaders were being told "who the hell are the minorities?" when they raised questions to know what their position would be if the succeeded in the war.

stop lying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo / Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again / The Most Beautiful Cites In Nigeria|2017 Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.