Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Was Given Birth To July 4 1990.united State Of America Was Created July 4 1776 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Given Birth To July 4 1990.united State Of America Was Created July 4 1776 (363 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Given Birth To July 4 1990.united State Of America Was Created July 4 1776 by g12345: 12:09am On Sep 17, 2014
What is the second coming of Jesus Christ like? Jesus christ is said to bring the good news and end all wars and tribulations in the world... Here is the truth my people... The fruit portrayed in the garden of eden is indain hemp and it is the fruit of evil and knowledge... The day adam and eve got to smoke it, their eyes became opened and they were banished from the garden of eden and they were told that they will suffer all through their stay on this world... they will struggle at child birth, struggle in almost everything they do in life... My people, the bible only made record of cain and abel... cain got to kil abel and after cain, God gave his people seth... The bible made us know that the Jesus christ was a lineage of seth... when we go back to history, we where told the blacks where the rulers of the world and it was through the blacks that other races came.. The blacks started civilisation... yeah... and it was from the blacks other races came up... The day adam and eve ate the fruit led to the start of colonies... and the start of colonies led to colonization and now we have war... But this time shall surely pass... in the garden of eden, we had food, water, and a good life... but the essence of everything was that God got angry at the fact that the fruit of evil and knowledge was eaten but God in his infinite mercy still wanted us to multiply... He wanted to increase humanity so he designed a plan for us and that is the prophecies happening now... You ever wondered why we have to carry our cows, maize, wheat to some part of the country in order for us to be able to acquire money to buy this stuffs which would help put the same thing on the table of our people... Acquisition of wealth has really dealt a big blow on our race... If the whites are really intelligent and they need our fuel then they could come get it... that is not going to put food on our table, no!!! we have food in abundance... They should come down here and elp us develop human race... Parents!!! your kids aint useless... its a prophecy and it was meant to come to pass.. To the parents who have died in the struggle, we will continue to pray for you and we know you all are out there praying for us...This world is a world of mysteries that goes beyond the eyes but God has always promised us the return of the messiah... History has it.... It was in the name of history different ideologies came... It was in this name of history different theories came up.. This fruit of evil and knowledge brought about it.... We cant base our knowledge on just the bible... If you really wanna know then you have to go deep.... God bless us
Re: I Was Given Birth To July 4 1990.united State Of America Was Created July 4 1776 by melchuksky(m): 12:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Summary plzzzz.....4rm d topic tho, yu r on a lngggg tin.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotion / The Ears And Eyes Of God / Can The Creator Of The World[god] Have Brothers And Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.