Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Teenage Advice: Girls Looking Back When You Turn Twenty Five - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Advice: Girls Looking Back When You Turn Twenty Five (506 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / 10: Things Every Lady Must Know Before She Turn Twenty Five (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Advice: Girls Looking Back When You Turn Twenty Five by Sardaunamahmud: 12:29am On Sep 17, 2014
When I was a little teen of 17, I thought I had to experience everything now, because there was no other time like the presence. But I was
wrong.

Looking back I wished I had a female counsellor to give me some advice. I mean there are some things that you will have to learn on your own regardless of what others say, must of them are better learnt through experience. Some of the things are:

Time: spending time with the right people will
always enhance your life, if you lend someone
your time you have indeed given him portion of your life.

Love: wasting a lot of sleepless nights and days
thinking about someone or something and all
the shameful and embrassing moments wasted in the name of +love.

Friends: friends play a very vital role, they eitherincrease you or decrease you, but either way don't descriminate but find the best of your friends.

Lastly:
Patience: becoming annoyed with everything
and anything, lack of patience towards our
elders must especially parents and relations.
They are not there to curtail your happiness but to show you a life full of love, and shield you from the regret that you can throw your life in.

www.bubblews.com/news/7378146-teenage-advice-girls-looking-back-when-you-turn-twenty-five

(1) (Reply)

She's Desperately Wanting To Come Back / Bbwhangout.com / What Is It With Some Ladies And 'marking Territories'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.