Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Are There Female Atheist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Female Atheist? (6139 Views)

Reasons We Female Atheist Don't Come Out / Are There Female Angels? / Are There Female Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by MizMyColi(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Tallesty1: Life and Love?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by GreyBlood: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Apatheist: You mean Dolemite?

So women are dumb?
yeah! I guess that's her name.

I never alleged women being dumb embarassed, I'm just stressing that atheism requires some level of hardwork, erudity,intellectual toughness and breaking away from the norm to be able to withstand the challenges to be encountered in defending ones belief. These might be too much for some women to contain. Hence, women are more of agnostics than atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
beejaay:

you should care my dear. you can show the care by helping her handle the transition of your deconversion from religions...she is only being insecured and concerned about you at the same time.alot will be going through her mind, the least you can do for her to help accept you
THANKS 4 THE ADVISEsmiley
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
GreyBlood: yeah! I guess that's her name.

I never alleged women being dumb embarassed, I'm just stressing that atheism requires some level of hardwork, erudity,intellectual toughness and breaking away from the norm to be able to withstand the challenges to be encountered in defending ones belief. These might be too much for some women to contain. Hence, women are more of agnostics than atheists.
THIS IS SO WRONGangry

4 Likes

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by GreyBlood: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
dhammyg:
THIS IS SO WRONGangry
ok embarassed
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh shut it. Just because I don't believe in witches and sleep demons doesn't make me an atheist. I'm a scientist, alrite?
Oh really? The impression you've given me is that you're atheist.

What has not believing in witches and sleep demons have to do with the OPs question?? I am under the impression that you are an atheist, and as such I mentioned it. If I am under the wrong impression, you could have corrected it without resorting to rudeness!!
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ishilove:
Oh really? The impression you've given me is that you're atheist.

What has not believing in witches and sleep demons have to do with the OPs question?? I am under the impression that you are an atheist, and as such I mentioned it. If I am under the wrong impression, you could have corrected it without resorting to rudeness!!

You made an assumption. You didn't ask. And then you decide to announce your assumption as if it were truth. THAT was rude.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Ishilove: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
naptu2:

Oops! I meant Tudor6, not Tudor8.

https://www.nairaland.com/tudor6

Most likely moved on. There is very little to intellectually stimulate one in NL these days.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by naptu2: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ishilove:
Most likely moved on. There is very little to intellectually stimulate one in NL these days.

That's true.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
GreyBlood: yeah! I guess that's her name.

You are a fool!

Yep, an ignorant fool!
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

You made an assumption. You didn't ask. And then you decide to announce your assumption as if it were truth. THAT was rude.
tell am
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
kokotango: tell am

Shut up! Who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yay.. catfights.. cheesy
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Ishilove: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh sorry, I had no idea you're one of those people that see insult everywhere and in every innocent thing. I thought you were an atheist, and I mentioned it. I don't see where the rudeness lies.

You have a very skewed perception of rudeness.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
musKeeto: Yay.. catfights.. cheesy
If I woze you ehn, you will go back to default settings angry
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ishilove:
Oh sorry, I had no idea you're one of those people that see insult everywhere and in every innocent thing. I thought you were an atheist, and I mentioned it. I don't see where the rudeness lies.

You have a very skewed perception of rudeness.

You could graciously apologize. You know you didn't "think" I was an atheist and "mention it". You said "the only female atheist I know of on NL is MissMeiya"

I know you're smarter than this. You know what you said.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
kokotango: tell am
musKeeto: Yay.. catfights.. cheesy

undecided

No.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Ishilove: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

If nature abhors vacuums, how come you are still here?
Ask

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by qstar(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Is atheism "evil"? why the stigma?
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by rinrin23(f): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
I do not understand the reasoning behind this question.

Do women have special genes that makes them predisposed to being Theists?

There are men and women in religious settings, so why do you think this wouldn't apply to Atheism?
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rinrin23, agnostic?
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
qstar: Is atheism "evil"? why the stigma?

I know, right??

I'm shocked...........I never knew there were people that had so much hatred for atheism that the mere fact of being associated with it gets them jittery.

1 Like

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
rinrin23: I do not understand the reasoning behind this question.

Do women have special genes that makes them predisposed to being Theists?

There are men and women in religious settings, so why do you think this wouldn't apply to Atheism?

Yep, it has been proven that women are more religious than men. Not for biological reasons though, you can read up on it if u like.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Double
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by qstar(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
BananaBender:

I know, right??

I'm shocked...........I never knew there were people that had so much hatred for atheism that the mere fact of being associated with it gets them jittery.

Nigerians are, mostly, a conservatively judgmental set of people, hypocritically sanctimonious.

Sometimes, you don't really blame them.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by rinrin23(f): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Apatheist: Rinrin23, agnostic?

Like you, I am Atheist to the created religious gods and agnostic to the possibility of the existence of a creator/creators.

My views are ever-evolving as my curiousity and knowledge expands.

5 Likes

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

You could graciously apologize. You know you didn't "think" I was an atheist and "mention it". You said "the only female atheist I know of on NL is MissMeiya"

I know you're smarter than this. You know what you said.

*facepalm*

I don't know what you're talking about, but for to let sleeping wolves lie, oya no vex. angry grin

But you can also kiss my hairy asss while at it!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

iKid iKid tongue
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ishilove:
*facepalm*

I don't know what you're talking about, but for to let sleeping wolves lie, oya na vex. angry grin

I'm flattered. I like the wolf title. You are forgiven.
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ishilove:
*facepalm*

I don't know what you're talking about, but for to let sleeping wolves lie, oya na vex. angry grin

But you can also kiss my hairy asss while at it!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

iKid iKid tongue

-_-
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
qstar:

Nigerians are, mostly, a conservatively judgmental set of people, hypocritically sanctimonious.

Sometimes, you don't really blame them.

Why??
Re: Are There Female Atheist? by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

-_-
cool

Re: Are There Female Atheist? by qstar(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
BananaBender:

Why??

We (Nigerians) are very very religious. Religions thrive on segregation and prejudice, as indoctrinated.

You just forgive/bear with them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim / 50 Powerful Don Gossett Affirmations To Activate God’s Miracles Daily / Winners Chapel To Lay Foundation Of 3rd University In January At Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.