Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Igbo Tutoring With Bigfrancis21 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Tutoring With Bigfrancis21 (671 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Tutoring With Bigfrancis21 by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Bro I just opend the thread I'll b hoping to catch you online 1 of this days so that our lesson can begin thks
Re: Igbo Tutoring With Bigfrancis21 by bigfrancis21: 4:08am On Sep 20, 2014
Hello samflexy, how are you? I apologize for replying you this late. I have been greatly consumed by school and work and barely have time during the weekdays except the weekends.

Great, back to where we left off. Before we can continue i'd like to know your level of fluency in Igbo at the moment, what areas you're deficient in and the areas you'd like to improve on.

Can you construct basic sentences in Igbo or you don't speak at all and would like to attempt speaking?
Re: Igbo Tutoring With Bigfrancis21 by Blurr(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2014
I dnt speak igbo@all, buh i wd rili love to learn it...
Re: Igbo Tutoring With Bigfrancis21 by Slowpois0n: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
i wanna learn too.
Re: Igbo Tutoring With Bigfrancis21 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hey Francis, what's good? I'm currently serving in Abia state & would like to learn how to speak Igbo as well. Atleast the basics, to start with.
Re: Igbo Tutoring With Bigfrancis21 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Bro to be honest I don't no how to construct even the easiest sentence I only know bia-come mili-water afor-market
Re: Igbo Tutoring With Bigfrancis21 by Stillfire: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2014
samflexxy: Bro to be honest I don't no how to construct even the easiest sentence I only know bia-come mili-water afor-market

Lol. grin Me too I'm in the same boat. I think bigfrancis can start by writing verbs.
Re: Igbo Tutoring With Bigfrancis21 by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 21, 2014
Stillfire:

Lol. grin Me too I'm in the same boat. I think bigfrancis can start by writing verbs.
yea I think that will help

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Scientists Prove There Is Life Afterdeath (see How / Any Chamba Tribes Man In Nairaland? / Does Cracking Meat/chicken Bones In Public Means You're Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.