Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) (11353 Views)

What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) / "Reward Of Chasing A Sexy Girl" / 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2014
My question goes out to all you men, I really want to know the motive behind this, I was having an argument with my girl friends and many of them said this is a game men play just to get finally laid that chick that's been playing hard to get. What I don't understand is why spend 1 or more years behind a girl just to laid her and then dumped her?

2 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by lagcity(m): 3:17am On Sep 17, 2014
rokiatu: My question goes out to all you men, I really want to know the motive behind this, I was having an argument with my girl friends and many of them said this is a game men play just to get finally laid that chick that's been playing hard to get. What I don't understand is why spend 1 or more years behind a girl just to laid her and then dumped her?

I guess it is an ego thing. When a guys chases a girls for a while and the girl rebuffs, he switches to "revenge" mode and tries to hurt the girl's pride. Thus, comes the "hit and run".

OR

The guy really "loves" the girl and is unwilling to look at other girls. Guys who chase girls for long periods usually dont have many options.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by imsuboi(m): 3:26am On Sep 17, 2014
chase a lady for one year+

Her pvssy na gold? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by chemystery: 3:43am On Sep 17, 2014
When faced with mystery, remember chemystery. Now this is it.
Using myself as a case study, i don't woo ladies i only have to be with you, then study you for a while. Being very sure i won't get a NO, that's when i'll now throw my lyrics. The reason is this: i, just like every other man has this ego. It takes a man alot to woo a lady. One of which is doing away with pride and ego. Now when a lady says NO to him, he is only fighting to get back his lost pride and ego but not sex as wrongly interpreted by most ladies. You know every lady thinks she can buy a man with sex that's why the ladies think men woo them for years just for sex. A man who is after sex of course knows every nook and cranny of where to get it from. Now when the lady finally says YES, the man will now look for the opportunity to explore what she has been pompous about for year. He will be like "make i see wetin make this girl deh form since sef". Sometimes he will be like "let me lower her pride...just like she did to mine". And the only way he can do all these is through sex cos that's shamefully what every woman can offer in a relationship. That's why in any little thing they start ranting sex sex sex as if the life of men revolves round it. Make i hold brake here. Cos ihn be like i don deh provoke already...
Summary: A man going after a lady for years has an invisible placard with the hash-tag #bringBackMyPride

24 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 17, 2014
lagcity:

I guess it is an ego thing. When a guys chases a girls for a while and the girl rebuffs, he switches to "revenge" mode and tries to hurt the girl's pride. Thus, comes the "hit and run".

OR

The guy really "loves" the girl and is unwilling to look at other girls. Guys who chase girls for long periods usually dont have many options.

I beg to differ, I had this guy chased me for one year plus and he had women throw themselves at him (One of the main reason I didn't agree to date him) He changed gf like every month.
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by lagcity(m): 5:24am On Sep 17, 2014
rokiatu:

I beg to differ, I had this guy chased me for one year plus and he had women throw themselves at him (One of the main reason I didn't agree to date him) He changed gf like every month.

Who knows? maybe he "loves" you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by passionate88: 6:00am On Sep 17, 2014
imsuboi: chase a lady for one year+

Her pvssy na gold? undecided

Any guy wey chase girl for up to 3 weeks, that guy get mind die

1 Like

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Jarchi(m): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Life can be so real
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by AfricanApple(f): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2014
rokiatu thank u for dis question o, it also baffles me, I've had such experiences, mine was even more than two years. even when they stop seeing me for some while, when they see me again, they would say they are still on d matter, it suprises me alot o, how can u ask a girl out for that a long time. na wa o

1 Like

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by born2boink(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Chasing a girl for more than a year doesn't mean the girl is special, we chase thousands of women at the same time for more than a year, it's like lion running after deer, when he found one, he killed, eat and run after the other, and sometimes we just chase them for fun and laugh behind them or joke," I just wan nack that girl once, no matter the length of time" and we men also refuse to give up on woman who scam or collect fee in form of recharge card, fast food or hair do once" that girl don chop my money, I won't leave her until I revenge"..

I have about 5 women I chase for more than a year, I successfully added 3 to my dick and the remaining 2, anytime I see them, I continue chasing, toto no me gold na but chasing could be fun when you are comfortable rich, I rather run after money, chasing women is only when I am less busy. Chasing woman is like a game of ChaseHQ, Once we bleeped them, the game is over and we continue chasing another

16 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by chimerase2: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2014
And wat did u expect me to say undecided
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by jnrbayano(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Men and adventure, you can't separate the two.

"Adventure" to me is the reason.

Rokiatu,

What you call "adventure" here is crucial.

2 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2014
AfricanApple: rokiatu thank u for dis question o, it also baffles me, I've had such experiences, mine was even more than two years. even when they stop seeing me for some while, when they see me again, they would say they are still on d matter, it suprises me alot o, how can u ask a girl out for that a long time. na wa o
LOL Men, funny creatures

jnrbayano: Men and adventure, you can't separate the two.
"Adventure" to me is the reason.
Rokiatu,
What you call "adventure" here is crucial.

hmmmm
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Ruq: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Cuz guys really like to make you think you're hard to get. Like someone said it could be the guy really loves the lady but in ratio i'd say that's 1:1000. When a guy does the chase for long it gets the woman to think maybe there's something afterall then she starts considering and prolly give in, if it were the true lover kind of guy cool, but if were the player kind and he starts to give attitudes of been there done that, she ain't hard no more. She begins her own chase of the guy after she don fall.

Until ladies learn that playing hard to get ain't shi that's when they'll learn, you play hard to get for 2years then agree after two years and I nook you in the same week you said yes. Or you say yes in a week and after 2years I haven't even seen you naked. Play hard to nook not hard to say yes.

For nigglez like me tops is 1week, play hard to get after that and your existence is erasing.

7 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Spidermon: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Ruq: Cuz guys really like to make you think you're hard to get. Like someone said it could be the guy really loves the lady but in ratio i'd say that's 1:1000. When a guy does the chase for long it gets the woman to think maybe there's something afterall then she starts considering and prolly give in, if it were the true lover kind of guy cool, but if were the player kind and he starts to give attitudes of been there done that, she ain't hard no more. She begins her own chase of the guy after she don fall.

Until ladies learn that playing hard to get ain't shi that's when they'll learn, you play hard to get for 2years then agree after two years and I nook you in the same week you said yes. Or you say yes in a week and after 2years I haven't even seen you naked. Play hard to nook not hard to say yes.

For nigglez like me tops is 1week, play hard to get after that and your existence is erasing.

I dey feel u.

1 Like

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Spidermon: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2014
Most ladies believe playing hard to get would eliminate unserious men but the truth is if a nigga wants to f**k u really bad, he would chase u like Temple Run. Even if na 7 years later he see u, he go still let you know say compound interest still dey your matter.
Normally, any parole wey pass 2-3 weeks, I go just tell the babe make she delete my number and me sef go comot face.
Babe wey drop yanshh within a week and the one wey delay for a year, any of them can get jilted. All na just unnecessary protocol.

9 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Truth24(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2014
This topic make sense die....
#Enjoying ya ugly confessions
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by born2boink(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
rozzay: Nawa ooooo
you dey Bleep up
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Ruq: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Spidermon: Most ladies believe playing hard to get would eliminate unserious men but the truth is if a nigga wants to f**k u really bad, he would chase u like Temple Run. Even if na 7 years later he see u, he go still let you know say compound interest still dey your matter.
Normally, any parole wey pass 2-3 weeks, I go just tell the babe make she delete my number and me sef go comot face.
Babe wey drop yanshh within a week and the one wey delay for a year, any of them can get jilted. All na just unnecessary protocol.

True yarn broda.
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2014
The bitter true from the guys keep it coming, grin
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by LordReed(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
rokiatu: My question goes out to all you men, I really want to know the motive behind this, I was having an argument with my girl friends and many of them said this is a game men play just to get finally laid that chick that's been playing hard to get. What I don't understand is why spend 1 or more years behind a girl just to laid her and then dumped her?

Any man who chases a woman for one year just to have sex with her is a dunderhead. Sex is not the best thing a woman has to offer and besides it is basically the same in and out motion even if the woman comes from outer space.

The real catch and why many people think they're doing something fantastic is the interplay during the chase. A dull conquest is not "inspiring" because there is no excitement but a woman who is alluring makes it look worthwhile. But the dumbasses substitute sex for the true personality that is why the chase ends in a "hit and run".

4 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
born2fuck: you dey Bleep up
How dear
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by born2boink(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
rozzay:
How dear
my request nko?
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by destante(f): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmmm. Men airing their thoughts. Curiously learning smiley
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
born2fuck: my request nko?
Abeg no let nlanders gada for me again o
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by pweedyuz(f): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmmm....following
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by yungchop: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Only broke moraFvkas will chase a girl for 1 year even if he wants to date her, if na the totor1to part too, hol #3500 for hand enter ashii joint buy pepper soup dey munch while you search for your package, if you see the package you want; ENTER THE PLACE and exit. #teamPaperChase smiley
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by lawrenceunaa: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
pls is there a difference b/w chasing and dating wink if he dates you for a long may be due to he loves you
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by iconize(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bwhahaha!

I remember wooing a chic for two years during my high school days.

I rubbish-ed other chics that had crush on me and focused on her, yet she never agreed. grin

But I succeeded at last and we dated for 2 weeks before I lost interest. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by born2boink(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
rokiatu: The bitter true from the guys keep it coming, grin
your nyansh go sweet for sex

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Disgusted With Myself / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] / A Lady Posted This On Facebook (daring) -pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.