Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:34 PM

A Clear Approach To MouthAction - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Clear Approach To MouthAction (757 Views)

Your-face Is Another Helpful Strategy Have A Clear And Clean Skin / A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clear Approach To MouthAction by webizone(m): 4:38am On Sep 17, 2014
It usually bothers me....
It is the issue of MouthAction. From the very depths of my being I have a strong feeling that it is a wrong and an abnormal practice.
I think that those who partake in it sacrifices sth of great spiritual importance they do not know they lost.
Sex, I mean normal sex is so sacred and powerful that we can't have it anyhow until marriage. Yet, even in marriage the Church frowns at contraceptions and some even say that it shd only b meant 4 child-bearing.
And God who in His Wisdom saw it fit to create sex, created males and females in an analogous sense with the appropirate organs so that intimate feeling can be mutual. Yet, the devil who is a crafty deceiver has so turned people's minds to accept a lot of abnormal intimate practices.
Some will even quote the bible to support this evil just like @ d temptation of Jesus. Examples abound all over the net. But we all know that people who worship satan, death and sin also have their own church and are bold enough to post it for all to see.
Well, if you know that this practice has grown the more with the introduction of more viral Indecency you just need to look at the women of these days (b'cos they are more vulnerable to practice it more than men) and see how their attitude has changed and how far their morals have decayed. Like I said b4 the spiritual things lost is unknown!
For everyone who reads this, the decision is theirs. If you haven't done it u r lucky 2 have an opportunity to never do sth u might regret. For those who dunnit, well, between GOD and you, promise if you don't want to or you want to continue...
If you don't want to do that, pls make sure that whoever you wish to marry (whether with sex or legal) doesn't want or need to so that you may not find yourself forced into sth you don't have to.

1 Like

Re: A Clear Approach To MouthAction by webizone(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2014
I forgot to add, it is with the same mouth by which we can use to praise GOD and issue blessings, that's why it also matters.
Re: A Clear Approach To MouthAction by blank(f): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
webizone: I forgot to add, it is with the same mouth by which we can use to praise GOD and issue blessings, that's why it also matters.

Do you kiss?
Re: A Clear Approach To MouthAction by webizone(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
blank:

Do you kiss?

kiss I just kissed u see? Lolz. U wan know if I dey avoid kiss cos of this? My answer is I never had to. Not yet, anyway.
Re: A Clear Approach To MouthAction by blank(f): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2014
webizone:

kiss I just kissed u see? Lolz. U wan know if I dey avoid kiss cos of this? My answer is I never had to. Not yet, anyway.

Not really. Wanted to know if you kiss and still use the same mouth to praise God.
Re: A Clear Approach To MouthAction by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Op you've spoken from your religious perspective. Why don't you speak from scientific/health perspective.?
Re: A Clear Approach To MouthAction by BreezyRita(f): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
blank:

Not really. Wanted to know if you kiss and still use the same mouth to praise God.
Lmao........kikikikikik grin
Re: A Clear Approach To MouthAction by webizone(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
blank:

Always seeking excuses. You know the answer. thyself. A kiss can be pure if on the right part of the body or face with good intentions.

ITK, do you kiss your siblings or blow them goodnight?
Re: A Clear Approach To MouthAction by blank(f): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
webizone:

Always seeking excuses. You know the answer. thyself. A kiss can be pure if on the right part of the body or face with good intentions.

ITK, do you kiss your siblings or blow them goodnight?

Do you french kiss your wife/husband? Simple question.
Re: A Clear Approach To MouthAction by webizone(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nobleval: Op you've spoken from your religious perspective. Why don't you speak from scientific/health perspective.?

Well, Nobleval, it ain't rocket science, genitals readily habour germs, although one can take care to keep the parts clean, buh infections which the owner doesn't feel or know he/she has may be just be lurking....
Anyways, it ain't food, and it doesn't make you cooler, or smarter.
Re: A Clear Approach To MouthAction by webizone(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
blank:

Do you french kiss your wife/husband? Simple question.

No. So what?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Got Talents See Man Who Was Born Without Palms Plays Musical Instruments / 21 Habits To Avoid In Public / Open Letter To Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.