Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right (31443 Views)

A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by mencade5(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Edusouls: See niger women looking for mr right, niger women re vry unloving creatures that just roams and targets a mans pocket, how many niger girls have just dated one guy, through out her school years? They date up to 9 different guys, 6 guys, 2 school mates, and one married man for bb and other goodies.. When she wants to marry, she will now start afresh looking for mr right, while she is totaly mrs wrong wrong, with smelling atitiude like, lies, selfishness, materialistic, myopic, cheater, lazy, vry demanding.. Majority of nigerian girls re vry confused in life that they don even know what they realy want, poverty, harsh economy, and natural bad behaviours all combines to make a niger woman a fully loaded walking complicated woman., sorry my fellow men, we were not lucky as our fathers, our times have given us disaster women..
my brother, i just gave you one like for this.

We are very unfortunate in this our generation.

Our fore fathers were so lucky in their days. These we have scraps as ladies displaying their staled menstrualized, deepened, widened, sexually over-used pusssssiiiii.

With these flaws they still want a mr right.

Na thunder go dey fire una with una lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by amiskurie(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2014
undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by OmoEziokwu: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Women inadvertently tell you their success (or lack thereof) with men when they talk. If they've played f-u-c-k game and lost (and they usually do), they've had their psyche fractured and generally become "broken women". They've been pumped and dumped at will and are no longer viable in the relationship marketplace. They are known by their sayings:
"Where are all the good men at?" (they spent their 20s wilfully getting f-u-c-k-e-d by the wrong kind of men)
"Why is it so hard to find a man who doesn't cheat?" (i.e: I dated guys out of my league and they pursued their options when I foolishly expected exclusivity)
"Men are dogs/pigs/jerks" (i.e: I've chosen the wrong guys and they mistreated me as anyone could predict they would)
"Why is it that all the men I'm interested in, don't notice me. Only the guys I don't want hit on me." (I don't understand the basic notion of a 'marketplace' and the idea of an equal exchange of value)
"I just wanted to have fun in my 20s" (I tried in vain to land a guy out of my league and got dumped dozens of times; I write off all those failed efforts and crying jags when they never called back, as 'fun' cause if I didn't, I would jump off a building)
"I'm not looking for players" (I've been played OFTEN)

Slut Game backfires on women because they put out too easily and confuse physical intimacy with emotional intimacy. They also confuse enlivening wordplay with emotional intimacy. Come to think of it - women are not very good at ascertaining when there is actually emotional intimacy anymore. I have to laugh sometimes when I witness 30-something ex-Slut Gamer women trying to play relationship game. It is truly hilarious. They will try to make the man wait 6 dates for sex as overcompensation for their past sluttiness. Then they're surprised no one wants them. You can make a man wait IF you are in your sexual prime, you are acting totally feminine, and you show potential long-term value as a female partner. It doesn't work otherwise. Playing Love Game correctly means yes, making your partner wait, but also showing these other positive traits -- IN YOUR 20s. (not punishing some stranger for the fact that higher Sexual Market Value guys dumped you in the past for playing Slut game).

Young boys, take note.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by akpanikpe(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Na wa!
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2014
True
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by amiskurie(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2014
undecided
Mtcheeew!

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by mencade5(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2014
one is even disturbing me for marriage now. I invited her, she came, we made romance, but i assured her i wont go go against her wish. (i only stripped her naked), i was still studying her, after she left, she called me mumu on whatsapp. I said no wahala.

No she dey hang my neck for marriage. God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by kingsangoda: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2014
This is the kind of work that will seriously make you second-guess what you're seeing #artwork #talent http:///1tcNVa2
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by MARKone(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2014
It is well
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by ifaoni(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2014
what? Dont understand
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by nifton(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Its Gulder ultimate search,more grease to dia elbow.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2014
This words are so true. Sometimes in a bid to be like others, girls mar their image so badly that any guy that comes their way just want the center;then off he goes!

Ladies, never expect anthing better than you in terms of morals because birds of unlike feathers dont flock!

Its so disappointing when you see a girl dragging beer with guys. Where is feminity in such? None at all!

Some are so promiscuous that even a two year old in their street knows their tale yet you see them say," I want a God fearing man". Tufiakwa!

Girls, stop trying to be like the girl next door. Be right and the right man shall locate thee

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by sopoundz(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2014
too much friendzoning is d reason most ladies search for Mr right. he comes wen she's btw d age of 15 to 24(spends tym on d bench like mikel) prolly he aint financially buoyant, not to handsome, no swag to list a few as time goes on he realises his potential n leaves d bench. wen she starts searchn he'd b gone married n happy. something I've learnt in life "a lady grows to become old, a guy grows to be young"

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by MabraO: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2014
No woman want wot is right
They only want wit is left
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Tikitaka(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Everyday woman matter una no dey tire?
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Bunchersstab(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Naija babes and thier selfish mentlity.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5: all this one wey na we dey beg girl for love na mistake we dey do ooo.

Men are as valuable as diamond in the eyes of ladies, but we dont know our worth.

#no more shakara from any nonsense lady again.
cheesy u this guy ehn,how u deiy def??

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by mztubsy(f): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2014
Women and stress....just find mr left and drag the idiot to the right!!!....lobatan!
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by 100Cents: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2014

11 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by rad8(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2014
some ladies be like....God will send Mr right to me while they are busy "bathing in the mud of wrong doings". i so pity dem
#tenkGodamaguy
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2014
seen so many wrong women lookin 4 d ryt men

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by san316(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2014
So if my name is (W)right, won't you call me Mr Right?
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by DAVE5(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2014
op the story too long nah, abi u wan burn all my mb ni
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by henrykene(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Follow and join www.facebook.com/doronize for latest news, health tips, technology, music, video, webhosting etc. Our website is www.doronize.com
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by love2nicee: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2014
COULD THIS BE LOVE: 24-year-old Playboy Model Weds... http://ow.ly/BArI9
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2014
BreezyRita: In this piece which he posted on his Facebook wall, comedian Alibaba discusses the Nigerian woman and the challenges of finding Mr Right. Read below...

I have a serious matter at hand that I want to share. In fact, I should have shared this long ago, but the primary message from a friend that prompted the matter, was lost in between the series of inbox messagesfrom those strange girls that are looking for romantic friendships on Facebook.

In a nutshell, a lady friend sent me an inbox message on how it's harder to find a good man in Nigeria. And that the men who are"manageable" (her words, not mine) are so scarce and if you ever get them they are either married to a lady that does not deserve them or just repenting from a bad marriage from one of such women. Or even just lost faith in the whole marriage thing.

Continue...I later ran into her at a club. After the usual introductions that have become common place with these social media network of friends... (You are my friend on twitter, Facebook, Tango, INSTAGRAM... That kind of thing).... I chatted with her a bit and found out from what she told me, that, many women are now settling for anything in between MR Right, MR Not just ok and MR Nearly right. As she put it, it's now a case of looking at what a guy checks out in the top 10 box... And if he has 3 out of10, snap him up... Work on the rest 7, if you are lucky, you can get him to add 3 more of those top10 qualities... And begin to pray it lasts for as long as you both can manage.

Much as I tried, to get her to rate me, she said, she can only rate someone who is on her radar. So ladies have relationship radar? Yes of course. You think you were not in Mary's radar, and she waited for you to come back after you... ? Ouch!!! (That was my guy who was listening in on our private conversation) I wasn't on Mary's radar.... I managed to mutter. Then she fooled you wellllll. She quickly added.

It got me thinking... What does a man need to show to get on any woman's radar? Money, sense of humor, fame, dress sense, good job, intelligence, good diction, good physique, some visible signs of affluence, confidence,... She let me continue for a while, raised her glassof Henessy VSOP, downed it, and said,"He must first be AVAILABLE. Then you can begin to check out the rest." So I asked, do I look available? She said, "Of course, to the people who do not care if you are married, you are very available! Not to me, OOO. Mary was my boss at Platinum. So that strikes you out."

So I asked the next possible question, "so what can I do to look unavailable?" There is nothing. You are even an easy pick. She added. Any man who has a source of income, popular, dresses well, tall, handsome small sef, has a car, is in the circles of successful people, looks like he has potentials to become somebody important and can pay the bills...Our conversation started having K-leg when she lit a cigar, not cigarette, Cubancigar and started smoking.

I took a goodlook at her, and realized that, these women who are looking for a MR Right all over Lagos, may just have met him but he is also looking for a woman who doesn't drink alcohol or smoke anything at all. That is the wahala. As you are looking for MR right, he might be dodging you because you are all shades of wrong...While you are looking waiting for a guy to walk in and fit into your radar, you aredoing some things that also confine you to the "never my type" hemisphere...So, in conclusion, just as good men are hard to find, "manageable" ladies are unicorns!!!!

What is GOOSE for Uganda... Is GOOD for PERU

A very good question I like to ask in talks like this is "How do you define Mr. Right or Mrs. Right?"

And every time I get a response, there never seems to be a right answer.

This utopian notion of Mr. Right is actually shutting doors for people. We spend so much time searching that we forget that the first place to start is with ourselves. If we find Mr or Miss Right, do we actually look like Mr or Miss Right to that person?

That is where people miss it. Because truth be told no matter how right a person appears in the first instance, as time goes on there would be reasons why he may not look like the right person. You know why? Because you would have seen another person whose strengths look like the answer to the current guys weaknesses. But we forget that this new guy also has his own weakness which will also be answered in another person's strengths and it goes on and on.

So when exactly will you find Mr right? True happiness does not lie in finding Mr right. It lies in being able to enjoy the strengths of the one you are with and at the same accepting his weaknesses.

15 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by stmartynz(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Targeting Mr. Right by Rori Raye

TITLE DESCRIPTION:

Your Step-By-Step Plan For “Targeting Mr. Right” Shows You Exactly What To Do, What To Say And How To Handle Almost Any Issues That Come Up With Circular Dating. My program Targeting Mr. Right is all about the most powerful relationship Tool imaginable - Circular Dating - and how to use it to get your Mr. Right.
If you’re with a man that you’re “exclusive” with, but he’s STILL not moving forward with your relationship, or looking at other women, or talking about his “ex”… then I know how insecure it makes you feel. If you’re single and you’ve been disappointed by dating, or you’re still in love with a man from your past, or you’re afraid of putting your heart “out there” and getting hurt again… I know how lonely it can be for you. This is where my program Targeting Mr. Right can help you.

Targeting Mr. Right is my unique and completely comprehensive GUIDE on Circular Dating. It’s the HOW-TO, soup-to-nuts plan on where to find men to Circular Date, what to say when they flirt, what to do on a date, and how to handle dating (or simply flirting and interacting) with multiple men. It’s the result of years of research, client interaction, feedback and successes. I’ve compiled all the common issues and challenges I’ve seen women have about Circular Dating into one, easy-to-understand program that will lead you through each step of the process. In Targeting Mr. Right, I show you how you can be at the center of many men who are all admiring you - like a target - all while you are getting closer to targeting the ONE MAN who is the right man for you. Everything you do in Circular Dating narrows it down to the best man… the one who will love you and commit to you and who will meet all your needs. Circular Dating is the ONLY Tool that I call a “strategy.” But it’s not a “game-playing” strategy - it’s a PLAN to be so completely YOURSELF, so completely authentic and truthful, so deeply in touch with your own emotions and the sensations of your body, that you’ll be able to quickly get rid of all your old patterns and ways of relating to men that don’t work and bring in Mr. Right. If you’re already a “girlfriend” and want to ease into this, I’ll show you exactly how to interact, speak to, or flirt with every man you come in contact with. You’ll be able to practice my powerful Rori Raye Tools without having to go on a single date if you don’t want to. You’ll simply be using the Circular Dating Tool to see men in a completely different way… I’ll show you how.

http://teachyourselfanything.com.ng/?2639,en_targeting-mr-right-by-rori-raye COPY AND PASTE IN YOUR BROWSER

FOR MANY MORE TRAINING VIDEOS CHECK OUT!

Website - tya.com.ng
Phone - 07035754077

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by mencade5(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2014
snowprince07: cheesy u this guy ehn,how u deiy def??
my brother i dey ooo. Hw life na?
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by arsetalks(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2014
I agree. Most women are their own enemy. Most of them have become to western forgetting that the very serious minded guys are although very civilised but still very Nigerian.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by litetias(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2014
The challenge that Nigerian women have in finding Mr Right is that they lack the emotional intelligence that is necessary to discern a good man. They are easily fooled by the appearances of wealth and power. Flash some money in their direction and they are convinced they have found their life partner. Fickle creatures.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by stmartynz(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2014
Becoming Mr Right

TITLE DESCRIPTION:

This is a product that has a unique angle in the market in that it focuses on inner game and its role in relationships. The material comes from the perspective of exclusive long term relationships (i.e. traditional relationships), and getting the most out of one deep relationship with a woman.
Material Verges on Self Actualization
This program goes well beyond the realms of relationships with women and ends up focusing on your growth as an individual. The reasoning behind this according to DeAngelo is that you need to become a better man yourself in order to become Mr. Right and meet Mrs. Right.

David takes material from some of his non-dating courses for business like Wake Up Productive on subjects varying from leadership, finding your purpose in life, making your day productive and living with a 'clean system' so that you build your energy.

This is all valuable stuff for your life - coming from my own perspective I know how improvements in all these areas of my life have benefited my relationships, so while you may not 'get' the link, trust me, it's there. DeAngelo does a good job of explaining this link in the program and obviously has chosen material based on his own progress (he gives examples of his own recent relationships in the program to illustrate).
Practicality 10/10 - Thorough but Slow Learning with Many Exercises
The whole program is pretty slow with many exercises and examples. On the positive side, if you are slow learner and like to work through exercises to understand exactly the implications of what is being taught this will be valuable to you. On the negative, if you get things quickly, this program will probably be too long for you - it had me 'yawning' and wanting to get on with it with some parts, and being very engaged with others.
Building Intimacy and Solving Relationship Conflicts
A lot of time is dedicated to dealing with emotions in relationships with DVDs 5, 6, 7 & cool dedicated to this. Concepts such as 'emotional waves' and 'holding space' will help you deal with a variety of situations in relationships.

I felt that the part on 'Facilitation process' is valid for a 'mature relationship', however, it requires that your woman have a certain level of emotional maturity in my opinion to be effective. It came across as a mini-course in being a psychotherapist.
Advice on Mrs. Right
Valuable content here on what your expectations should be for a woman, and how she can bring a positive influence to your life and you to hers. This is definitely for guys at an advanced level - if you can't hold up a relationship, then it would be difficult for you to fathom starting here.

For instance DeAngelo identifies these as the Deal Breakers for a woman:

- You don't want a woman who will accept excuses for not doing what you need to do

- You want a woman that can help you heal your emotional wounds (i.e. everyone has them, and its through positive relationships that they can be healed)

That's beyond the expectations of nearly every guy I've met - but the logic is tight. The point here is - this program is pushing things to a new level in terms of what you should expect from relationships with women, that may not be for everyone (ever or yet).
Building Intimacy and Solving Relationship Conflicts
A lot of time is dedicated to dealing with emotions in relationships with DVDs 5, 6, 7 & cool dedicated to this. Concepts such as 'emotional waves' and 'holding space' will help you deal with a variety of situations in relationships.

I felt that the part on 'Facilitation process' is valid for a 'mature relationship', however, it requires that your woman have a certain level of emotional maturity in my opinion to be effective. It came across as a mini-course in being a psychotherapist.
Advice on Mrs. Right
Valuable content here on what your expectations should be for a woman, and how she can bring a positive influence to your life and you to hers. This is definitely for guys at an advanced level - if you can't hold up a relationship, then it would be difficult for you to fathom starting here.

For instance DeAngelo identifies these as the Deal Breakers for a woman:

- You don't want a woman who will accept excuses for not doing what you need to do

- You want a woman that can help you heal your emotional wounds (i.e. everyone has them, and its through positive relationships that they can be healed)

That's beyond the expectations of nearly every guy I've met - but the logic is tight. The point here is - this program is pushing things to a new level in terms of what you should expect from relationships with women, that may not be for everyone (ever or yet).

The Bottom Line
This is mostly a mindset, almost philosophical product, which has its value but is not for guys who are looking for step-by-step techniques to apply in specific situations, it's more complementary to those.

For guys who have found that their relationships with women have evolved in ways they didn't like in the past, this product will be helpful for you. The majority of guys in this position are self-sabotaging their relationships in some way, and this program explores a wide variety of areas where you may be doing this.

This program is for advanced guys who want to get the most out of long term relationships with women. It will make you think, reconsider your past behaviors, and probably lead you to some simple but tough actions - if you have the courage.

http://teachyourselfanything.com.ng/?4720,en_becoming-mr-right COPY AND PASTE IN YOUR BROWSER

FOR MANY MORE TRAINING VIDEOS CHECK OUT!

Website - tya.com.ng
Phone - 07035754077

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Lady Weds Nigerian In Port Shepstone, S'africa. / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / When Your Wife Constantly Insults You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.