Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right (31448 Views)

A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by moriton(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Abeg tell them
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Israel5(m): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Opposites attractsad
magnetically speaking
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by cisse7575(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
m a nigerian spiritual Healer
that Provide Services For Spiritual Healing,
Herbal Healing,
Native Healing,
Spell Casting Services
And solves most problems with sicknesses failed
by other doctors and healers by using the power
of the Holy Quran. i'm an experience in treating
and solving most problems
and complications affecting the majority of people
among the populations in Nigeria . If you have
been suffering with a lot of difficulties and blinded
by not knowing what to do about it ,It is time to
give your self a question that why others are
happy and successful all the time in their lives
while you are not? No matter whatever cultural
background or religious believer you are, but as
long as you’re
a human being this can be the solution of your
problem. BELOW ARE our SERVICES
Prayer from the holy Quran to take away bad luck
& give good luck in life
Fix broken relationships, marriages
Treat pregnancy problems
Fight evil , witchcraft , ghost, bad spell, Curses,
Nightmares & cleans homes.
Bring back lost lover, families, Friends, wealth
& properties
Makes court cases ,divorces , bad debts to
disappear.
Herbs for losing weight
Solve financial and domestic difficulties
Payer to bring back stolen goods.
Sale quick potions to boost
customers in business.
Gain promotions at work place.
Make your admired partner to be yours.
Prayer that can make you have a good
job.
Stop someone to interfere in your love
relationship & family.
Mixtures of herbs for intimate weakness.
Herbs to enlarge your intimate system to
satisfy your partner.
Cure long illnesses.
Treat intimate transmitted infections quickly.
Lucky prayer to increase your wealthy.
Powerful herbs for curing early expulsion.
Work to protect away from car
robbers,hijacker , properties attacks Etc….
Is your husband having an affairs and you
suspect him to cheat on you or a wife?
Is he or she weak in bed or stingy with money?
doesn’t he or she want to give you what you ask
for?
Is there some body jealous with your relationship
and try to separate you? especially relatives?
Is your partner delaying your marriage or don’t
want to give you a child.
I also have the mixed remedies to cure defiant
diseases like:- Asthma, Diabetes, Blood pressure,
long
illnesses, Cancer, lung infection, and many more.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Owoplenty(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
I bet you if mokey has money in 9ja,he will marry queen.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by vega84(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
What most ladies dnt know is that mr right is also looking fr miss right, nw wat makes u right as a lady wen u are spotted smoking in a club by mr right? U hav automatically made ur self miss wrong in the eyes of Mr right. #Vegayarns#

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hello nigas, KKK FOREVER![/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by dokia: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
let me summarize.....in oyibo land women look for love and find sex, men look for sex and find love

in naija.....women look for money to chose a husband, men look for women that dont want money to chose a wife.......simple smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNRR_ZxVGPQ
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Bezed(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
maryhaam: ur encounter with the good one will change ur perception.
I've seen good ones... but like I said if you are a good one remain that good one cos ppl will definitely see it in you , cos the analysis to ascertain a good one is not done by words anymore...
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by shady26(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5:
my brother, i just gave you one like for this.

We are very unfortunate in this our generation.

Our fore fathers were so lucky in their days. These we have scraps as ladies displaying their staled menstrualized, deepened, widened, sexually over-used pusssssiiiii.

With these flaws they still want a mr right.

Na thunder go dey fire una with una lies.
the feelings of most young marriageable Mr rights Bared, Ladies take note.Your growing penchant for Sugar daddy s (married men) just so you can buy Peruvian hair,i-phone 6 and eat stupid junk foods you cant even cook have not gone unnoticed, in fact it has earned you serious respect from us . most guys i know (myself included) are ready to settle down but never with any of these sorts i find everywhere....i have chosen rather to wait for one sweetie still 19 tongue(and am watching her closely angry ) . my friends on the other hand have all postponed marriage plans indefinitely not minding the numerous pleas,threats (plus deadlines) from our parents to bring a girl home this Christmas.
Single Ladies enjoy what you are cooking for yourselves with RUNZ, it will only get worse. However for that responsible hardworking queen out there caught in this shyte, don't despair cause your man will find you someday and if doesn't, i will grin

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by CzarChris(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Well, I'd say I've given up on this marriage thing until I realized one truth. "You cannot sleep on the lap of Delilah and wake up in Abraham's bosom" and vice versa.
Ladies act like a lady and men will fall all over you.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by shady26(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
NairaMode: These rules and yardstick are just getting too much.
Men looking for this women looking for that.
She smokes and drinks and then because of that Mr Right passed her by. Let me burst your bubble, my wife must drink.
If Mr and Mrs are just plain cool and awesome... There is a high chance that such marriage will be boring. "The one that they have fun sef dey boring already".

My point is: There is no yardstick to getting a good woman and a good man. Be yourself... Be decent and moderate in all that you do. Your type will come your way. Yes that also means you have to be smart in this age.

I personally believe that a man will most times forever stick to a woman who is very smart, se*xual and forward looking. A plus will be a great attitude towards life. Those three combination are never a misfit.

Like a researcher said, a man will stick to a woman who walks around naked in the house from morning till night and provide her man three square meals naked. The statement is literary though.

So girls & guys, there are a lot of guys for you to pick from and like I said be what?

1) Smart
2) Very se*xual
3) Forward looking and a plus is
4) A great attitude towards life.

I sometimes provide advice to women and men alike. Check my website in the signature... Lots of great things to learn and reach me if you need me.
Pardon me but you sound very young and immature. i know cause i had this same line of thought when i was younger, when i was not even thinking of marriage. with age comes a certain way of thinking, a certain dressing sense and a thirst for certain types of woman. then i used to argue with my Bros wife that i was gonna marry a hot, sexy, belly Tattooed , ankle chain wearing , gum chewing lady hmm wink. not anymore now that am ready for it.....thinking of a homely , well trained , cultured , responsible , respectful and modest woman with a good heart ( notice the shift from outward sharpness to inner beauty?)**thinking more of my future kids now*** smiley
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by shady26(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
omoharry: THIS IS THE PART YOU SEE ALL THE MEN BASHING ON WOMEN. WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO BITTER AND LACK RESPECT FOR WOMEN. WOULD YOU RATHER MARRY A WOMAN THAT DOES NOT LIKE YOU ONLY TO END UP FIGHTING IN THE MARRIAGE WHICH MIGHT END UP IN A BITTER DIVORCE JUST BECAUSE SHE NEVER LOVED YOU. WHEN MEN DON'T HAVE MONEY INSECURITY IS THEIR BEST FRIEND. THEY READ MEANING TO WRONG REASONS WHY THE WOMEN DO NOT WANT THEM. WHAT ABOUT THE ONES THAT HAVE MONEY BUT THE WOMEN CANNOT GO OUT WITH THEM BECAUSE THE CHEMISTRY IS NOT JUST THERE. YOU GUYS SHOULD GROW UP ABEG. ARE YOU GUYS REFERRING TO GIRLS THAT ARE OUT TO HAVE FUN OR GIRLS THAT ARE MODEST AND SERIOUS MINDED.WHY WONT YOU GUYS BATCH US WHEN YOU ALWAYS END UP WITH THE BLING BLING AND IGNORE THE MODEST AND THE DESCENT ONES BECAUSE TO YOU THEY ARE NOT SEXY ENOUGH. THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING, JUST THE WAY THERE IS TIME FOR EVERY ONE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE TO MEET THEIR MATE OR LIFE PARTNER, THE SKYE IS BIG ENOUGH TO CONTAIN EVERY BODY. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE IS FOR BOTH PARTNERS TO BE COMFORTABLE IN EACH OTHER'S SKIN, LOVE ; RESPECT EACH OTHER AND WHAT THEY HAVE.AND ABOVE ALL A GOOD MEMORY OF YOUR LIFE AND WHOM YOU ARE SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH.
YES GO AFTER THE YOUNG ONES 20-25 NO WAHALA. AFTER ALL THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE RIVER. IF NIGERIA WOMEN ARE SO BAD WHY DONT YOU GUYS SEEK OUT WOMEN FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. PLEASE OOO YOU GUYS SHOULD LET US BE. STOP WOMEN BATCHING THEY ARE STILL THE ONES YOU WILL END UP FALLING IN-LOVE WITH AND SONG WILL CHANGE.

GOODNESS.
Must you Shout?

6 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
undecided
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by sunnyt1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Going by the cooments iv read so far and my day to day observations, i can submit that

1) Gals are the reason for their protracted singleness. If you look around, you will discover the fraction of matured single ladies is alarming. Iv alwaz told them, they are their personal problem

2) Money and convineince determines the way gals define love, mr. right, respect, maturity etc

3) Gals are the reason y singleness is becoming something else. They are looking for one mr. right ( some rich guy) that dosnt exist, the guys are just standing there waiting for the gals to come back to reality

4) Gals hardly come out of their fantasy and narsicism until dey cross 33 or 35, at which point they jst want to get married to any "MAN". Thats the point when gals start saying " nothing is wrong abt dating a younger guy" " what matters is love" Guys dnt fall for this.

5) Most gals date married men and sugar daddies which wont marry them, then come back to the guys they once rejected thinking they were so dumb and blind to see their open display of e-prostitutionalism.
It dosnt take a Harry Potter to know such gals at 1st glance, by their tone, impatience, expectation and demands you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Kagawa: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
What is GOOSE for Uganda... Is GOOD for PERU Word!!!!!!

Now my comment-------------

The biggest decision for women is choosing the right boyfriend or husband and the biggest decision for many men is choosing between ORIJIN and his fave beer before ORIJIN came to be.

OP to add this, most women especially the most beautiful ones have this issue because there are many guys after them. Guys who start chatting with them in this way; "Hi pretty, for a long time i have been searching for a soul mate, someone intelligent, beautiful, and God-fearing, and sweet heart, you fit this criteria". I want to marry you.

7 out of every 10 men use this line. I've put myself in their shoes many times and I know its not easy especially when the people approaching you are having the MOOLA.

For many of them, you are a trophy, mere trophy that they boast with in public, 'omo you no see how fine my wife is?"
That is what it is. And most times it gets to the head of many of these ladies that they don't even see that guy that means well even though he is actually there.

Moreso, the ones who mean well don't go after extremely beautiful ladies, because dem no sey na dia all man wan die put. You will never be at peace dating an extremely beautiful lady.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by shady26(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
OmoEziokwu: Women inadvertently tell you their success (or lack thereof) with men when they talk. If they've played f-u-c-k game and lost (and they usually do), they've had their psyche fractured and generally become "broken women". They've been pumped and dumped at will and are no longer viable in the relationship marketplace. They are known by their sayings:
"Where are all the good men at?" (they spent their 20s wilfully getting f-u-c-k-e-d by the wrong kind of men)
"Why is it so hard to find a man who doesn't cheat?" (i.e: I dated guys out of my league and they pursued their options when I foolishly expected exclusivity)
"Men are dogs/pigs/jerks" (i.e: I've chosen the wrong guys and they mistreated me as anyone could predict they would)
"Why is it that all the men I'm interested in, don't notice me. Only the guys I don't want hit on me." (I don't understand the basic notion of a 'marketplace' and the idea of an equal exchange of value)
"I just wanted to have fun in my 20s" (I tried in vain to land a guy out of my league and got dumped dozens of times; I write off all those failed efforts and crying jags when they never called back, as 'fun' cause if I didn't, I would jump off a building)
"I'm not looking for players" (I've been played OFTEN) what do you call a padlock that is opened by every key? Ashawo lock. what do you call a key that opens every lock? Master key cool . but am not master key please

Slut Game backfires on women because they put out too easily and confuse physical intimacy with emotional intimacy. They also confuse enlivening wordplay with emotional intimacy. Come to think of it - women are not very good at ascertaining when there is actually emotional intimacy anymore. I have to laugh sometimes when I witness 30-something ex-Slut Gamer women trying to play relationship game. It is truly hilarious. They will try to make the man wait 6 dates for sex as overcompensation for their past sluttiness. Then they're surprised no one wants them. You can make a man wait IF you are in your sexual prime, you are acting totally feminine, and you show potential long-term value as a female partner. It doesn't work otherwise. Playing Love Game correctly means yes, making your partner wait, but also showing these other positive traits -- IN YOUR 20s. (not punishing some stranger for the fact that higher Sexual Market Value guys dumped you in the past for playing Slut game).

Young boys, take note.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by shady26(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
OmoEziokwu: Women inadvertently tell you their success (or lack thereof) with men when they talk. If they've played f-u-c-k game and lost (and they usually do), they've had their psyche fractured and generally become "broken women". They've been pumped and dumped at will and are no longer viable in the relationship marketplace. They are known by their sayings:
"Where are all the good men at?" (they spent their 20s wilfully getting f-u-c-k-e-d by the wrong kind of men)
"Why is it so hard to find a man who doesn't cheat?" (i.e: I dated guys out of my league and they pursued their options when I foolishly expected exclusivity)
"Men are dogs/pigs/jerks" (i.e: I've chosen the wrong guys and they mistreated me as anyone could predict they would)
"Why is it that all the men I'm interested in, don't notice me. Only the guys I don't want hit on me." (I don't understand the basic notion of a 'marketplace' and the idea of an equal exchange of value)
"I just wanted to have fun in my 20s" (I tried in vain to land a guy out of my league and got dumped dozens of times; I write off all those failed efforts and crying jags when they never called back, as 'fun' cause if I didn't, I would jump off a building)
"I'm not looking for players" (I've been played OFTEN)
Slut Game backfires on women because they put out too easily and confuse physical intimacy with emotional intimacy. They also confuse enlivening wordplay with emotional intimacy. Come to think of it - women are not very good at ascertaining when there is actually emotional intimacy anymore. I have to laugh sometimes when I witness 30-something ex-Slut Gamer women trying to play relationship game. It is truly hilarious. They will try to make the man wait 6 dates for sex as overcompensation for their past sluttiness. Then they're surprised no one wants them. You can make a man wait IF you are in your sexual prime, you are acting totally feminine, and you show potential long-term value as a female partner. It doesn't work otherwise. Playing Love Game correctly means yes, making your partner wait, but also showing these other positive traits -- IN YOUR 20s. (not punishing some stranger for the fact that higher Sexual Market Value guys dumped you in the past for playing Slut game).

Young boys, take note.
what do you call a padlock that is opened by every key? Ashawo lock. what do you call a key that opens every lock? Master key cool . but am not master key please
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Kagawa: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Walahi, i can hear the shout from here sef... she haff vexxxx

shady26: Must you Shout?
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Busted(f): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
E ji ya tongue
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by HOGE(f): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
I pray 2 God to answer our desires n give us a life partner ...amen !
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by adonis89(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
1stola: What I will do if I find Miss. Right.
hahahahaaaaahahaa. Guy u no well i swear. Dat pix though.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by raphy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
mr right full NL u only need to open ya eyes u wl see them.i may be just one of them.nice topix fp tins
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by raphy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
HOGE: I pray 2 God to answer our desires n give us a life partner ...amen !
he will give u ur hert desire keep d faith.he is also bizy writing d best love story for an orphan like me . wink
HOGE: I pray 2 God to answer our desires n give us a life partner ...amen !
he will give u ur hert desire keep d faith.he is also bizy writing d best love story for an orphan like me .
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Fourwinds: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Lols............ You are right@Op.

I once asked a lady who was lamenting how hard it is to find a responsible guy a simple a question and she could not answer it.

"If you are this type of guy that you are looking for, would you marry a girl that is exactly like you?".

Be good, live as good and responsible as you want your husband to be and he will find you.

How can a woman who has fake hair, nails, eyelashes, breasts, lips, buttocks, fake collor, drinks, smokes, changes guys weekly, clubs till dawn have the nerve to ask for a real man?

Sorry, It doesn't work that way.
hmmmmm. pls chop knockle. end of discussion
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Fourwinds: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
100Cents:

I care to know if the lady in your write up has a job she does.

And how much does she earn to deserve having a rich husband ?
dat kind girl no go get any job. na log throat babe
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
shady26: Pardon me but you sound very young and immature. i know cause i had this same line of thought when i was younger, when i was not even thinking of marriage. with age comes a certain way of thinking, a certain dressing sense and a thirst for certain types of woman. then i used to argue with my Bros wife that i was gonna marry a hot, sexy, belly Tattooed , ankle chain wearing , gum chewing lady hmm wink. not anymore now that am ready for it.....thinking of a homely , well trained , cultured , responsible , respectful and modest woman with a good heart ( notice the shift from outward sharpness to inner beauty?)**thinking more of my future kids now*** smiley

No comment.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Fourwinds: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Xeedorf: Your boyfriend should not be your source of income, my dear its a relationship not a job opportunity
( abo oro to fun omoluwabi)
dats wen u know dey will be problem in marriage. trying to live beyond deir means.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Fourwinds: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
tania28: In summary,you are ‎​What you attract.be good n u wil attract good peepz
kai.!!! u get wisdom. u must be from King Solomon desendant
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Fourwinds: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
maryhaam: ur encounter with the good one will change ur perception.
we have more terrible girls out there than u may think. the people commenting here are not from a particular town., city or state in this country but in different locations and they are testifying to what they see. well it is pathetic. is it not all these girls that does not do without requesting for recharge cards from different boys believing they are smart.? I call such foolishness because u can do without unnecessary calls.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by kwasoly(m): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2014
To find the Mr right then u hve to be Miss right.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by tania28(f): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Fourwinds:
kai.!!! u get wisdom. u must be from King Solomon desendant
am suprised,how u got to know am king solomomon desendant.tanx for the compliment.u re wise too.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by omoharry(f): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2014
raphy: mr right full NL u only need to open ya eyes u wl see them.i may be just one of them.nice topix fp tins
No, Nairaland is filled up with Heart Broken and bitter men including young men in their teens. Since they don't have anywhere to vent their anger , frustration and insecurity, nairaland become that dumping ground. Many of them are depress and trying to lick their wounds. However only 1 percent of them are mature and they would rather not spit bitter out bitter utterance at all women on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.