Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

How Do I Monetize A Free Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Monetize A Free Forum (718 Views)

How To Monetize A Wallpaper Site / How To Monetize A Blog For Quick Cash / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Monetize A Free Forum by Exoticstan(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2014
I just created a new free forum with one of the major free forum providers and I need ideas on a couple of things:

1. How do I get the forum popular?

2. Do I buy more storage spaces although the available ones are not yet usurped?

3. When the forum grows, can I easily selfhost without without losing users?

Any other tip is welcome and well appreciated.
Re: How Do I Monetize A Free Forum by emmyw(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Exoticstan: I just created a new free forum with one of the major free forum providers and I need ideas on a couple of things:

1. How do I get the forum popular?

2. Do I buy more storage spaces although the available ones are not yet usurped?

3. When the forum grows, can I easily selfhost without without losing users?

Any other tip is welcome and well appreciated.
You can using Adsense check out some adsense related post on www.heroslodge.com
Re: How Do I Monetize A Free Forum by IamGodzilla: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2014
Get the forum popular by running adverts, on fb, twitter, anyother place u cld think of.

No you wouldn't loose users, when forum grows,

Yes when the forum grows you 'might' need extra space. But for now, keep it cool.

Using adsense and all those ppc things are 'to me' a waste of time. But for now u could use them. But when ur site starts coming up. Open spaces for real people to advertise their brands or products.
Re: How Do I Monetize A Free Forum by realugee: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2014
Adsense ads or any other ads for a young forum will only chase users away... www.y a r n me.com.ng (Close the spaces)
Re: How Do I Monetize A Free Forum by Exoticstan(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thank you everyone. Good tips you gave me. Perhaps I shall just concentrate on making the forum popular
Re: How Do I Monetize A Free Forum by stmartynz(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Making Money with Your Blog
ICT Videos|Entrepreneurship, Romance, Leadership & Others DVDs

Available

TITLE DESCRIPTION:

Get all the info at your fingertips so you can choose the approach which works for you. Join Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett as they show you the ways you can start making money from your blog. Between them, Darren and Chris have built their own full-time incomes directly from blogging, or because they blog, and have helped many people do the same. In this course, they will put all of that information at your fingertips so that you can choose the approach that works best for you!

What you'll learn

Ways to make money blogging
DIrect Monetization
Indirect Monetization

Who should do this

If you?ve just started your blogging journey then this course will show you the many options open to you to start developing an income from your blog, and if you're a bit more established then you'll learn strategies to grow that blogging income.

If you don't yet have a blog but are interested in this course then we highly recommend you first take Darren & Chris?s introductory course Getting Started Blogging.

If you have a blog that is receiving visitors and comments, but are not yet making an income from it, then this is for you!

If you want this DVD COURSE please contact - 07035754077

We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria... safe and secure (Quality Guaranteed)

FOR MANY MORE TRAINING VIDEOS CHECK OUT!

Website - tya.com.ng
Phone - 07035754077

(1) (Reply)

How True Is It? (check pic) / What Are The Advantages Of Blogging? / Can Someone Please Teach Me SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.