Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? (1517 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by Kunleskey(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2014
What are the names you would love to give your unborn child?.....ladies and gentlemen...i have heard so many beautiful names in this world which i love so much...the name i love are.:LOVE,JOY,SMITH,ASAKE,ARIYIKE.AJOKE.CHI.AMAKA.,ROSEMARY,ROSEPHINA.MICHAEL,THOMAS DANIEL.and many more..Name your lovely name below...
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by lirusehn(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Ebola , Rebola and Deborah undecided
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by Kunleskey(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Definatly you love any name that have la..such as.. Kola,bola.shola,tola,rolake,adeola,fola..ebola
lirusehn: Ebola , Rebola and Deborah undecided
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Imperial(her English name),Modebayo,Olayinka..........
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by ahnie: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
sexkills...i guess its not a bad name.
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by egopersonified(f): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Emike meaning what I want. Oh why, why, why, did God refuse to give me this female child *sobs* Btw, nobody should pray any prayer of twin girls for me oh, I have hung my boots.
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
I like my name alot....I wont mind if i name them after me.....Eg Temitayo, Grace, Omolola....
I ll add others i love and usually see in romance novels Eg Jake, Ryan, Iyke etc....

Any sweet and meaningful name....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by Profcamsey(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Geum Jan Di, Gun Jo Pyo, Ajhussi, Ajhumma, BONUS: SEUN
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by Naavah(f): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Faizat, Ruby, Emerald, Olufunke. I want a girl as my first child ^_^
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by Archildao: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Profcamsey: Geum Jan Di, Gun Jo Pyo, Ajhussi, Ajhumma, BONUS: SEUN
Are You Korean?
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
female: iman Fikunayomi Abike
male: Sean Fikunayomi Alade grin
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by yungchop: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Male : AbdeL Akbar bin AbdeLLah. Female : Shifao whitney AbDeLLah
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by jibola22(f): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Male: Mujeeb Oluwasemilore Alade
Female: Faridat desire(dayseeray) Ashabi
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2014
3 gals nd a boy
Gals- rozzay, robyn nd rosiest
Boy-nathaneal, nelly, noel
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay: 3 gals nd a boy
Gals- rozzay, robyn nd rosiest
Boy-nathaneal, nelly, noel
Na six be dis naaa.... or yhu no put milk for ya pap today.... Check again
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Ah just need me a child shaaa.... I have gotten me two "Boys" (Jalon & Jalen) already..... Maybe a boi or a gal.... If na Gal -- Jaylen ..... If na boi -- Jason
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Na six be dis naaa.... or yhu no put milk for ya pap today.... Check again
Lolz. D extra names r incase my husband shoot pass 4, cos I know say my bf na sharp shooter nd e no dey miss target.
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay:
Lolz. D extra names r incase my husband shoot pass 4, cos I know say my bf na sharp shooter nd e no dey miss target.
Hahahhaa....So yhu don taste him goal scoring ability?
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by SugaryBelle(f): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Profcamsey: Geum Jan Di, Gun Jo Pyo, Ajhussi, Ajhumma, BONUS: SEUN
lol,you even included their surnames,are the kids not going to bear your name? You are so funny
add Ji Hoo,Woo Bin and Kang San.
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by QueenRAW(f): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Males: Okikechukwu,Azike, Eze,Emeka
Females; Onyiyechukwu,Onyeka, Anneka, Azuka
I plan to have 6, and hopefully twins within that 6
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by GboyegaD(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Adedamola, Ademola, Kasope as Yoruba names.
Abel, Daniel, Eddie, Shedrach, Jedidiah as English names.
Osarumen, Osakpolo, Osaretin, Osaze as Benin Names.
Ayegbagbaleyan, Ayegbanengimote, Ayegbatariworio, Ayegbadeprieye as Nembe Names.
Re: What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? by fitzmayowa: 5:34am On Sep 20, 2014
Male: fitzgerald, hernendez, ethan, gregory

Female:bethany, alicia, Faheemah

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Really Mean For A Woman To Be Submissive / Abused By Daddy / What's Your Own Opinion About This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.