Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Should Come First In Marriage; The Yearn for Happiness Or Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should Come First In Marriage; The Yearn for Happiness Or Children (531 Views)

TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. / Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? / Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Come First In Marriage; The Yearn for Happiness Or Children by Eberex(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Is there anything wrong if a man decides to get married at 37-40? Most people says its damn too late. The only reason I keep hearing for one to get married on time is so that he would still be young to train his kids through school. Is that it? What happens to the happiness he finally found in the woman he marries? People tend to give reasons only with respect to the well being of the children. Please dear people: What comes first? Happiness in Marriage or Children? I have an uncle who was willing to wait till he found who would make him whole. He finally found her when he was in his early forties and today he is the happiest man now already with a baby girl.

So I really don't like it when guys are being attacked to get married on time so as to train their child.
Re: What Should Come First In Marriage; The Yearn for Happiness Or Children by HisSexcellency(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2014
Eberex: Is there anything wrong if a man decides to get married at 37-40? Most people says its damn too late. The only reason I keep hearing for one to get married on time is so that he would still be young to train his kids through school. Is that it? What happens to the happiness he finally found in the woman he marries? People tend to give reasons only with respect to the well being of the children. Please dear people: What comes first? Happiness in Marriage or Children? I have an uncle who was willing to wait till he found who would make him whole. He finally found her when he was in his early forties and today he is the happiest man now already with a baby girl.

So I really don't like it when guys are being attacked to get married on time so as to raise their child.

Seems you're still a bachelor at 41 and therefore getting worried. But dont stress life begins at 40 they say. You're just a year old so enjoy grin
Re: What Should Come First In Marriage; The Yearn for Happiness Or Children by Eberex(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2014
HisSexcellency: [/b]
Seems you're still a bachelor at 41 and therefore getting worried. But dont stress life begins at 40 they say. You're just a year old so enjoy grin

Na! sorry to disappoint you bro but I'm in my early thirties.
Re: What Should Come First In Marriage; The Yearn for Happiness Or Children by kokoA(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
53x

(1) (Reply)

Which One Was Your Favourite? / Reducing Marital Conflict / Only For Married People: How Do You Manage Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.