Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nairaland's Headquarters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland's Headquarters (2686 Views)

AVIC International To Set Up Headquarters In Nairobi-kenya At US$ 200m / Bisi Onasanya Led First Bank Headquarters Shut Down Over N1.8B AUPCTRE Debt. / Insult: MTN Locates West African Headquarters In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Headquarters by NewDelhi(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Someone joked to me yesterday that nairaland's headquarter is in the bedroom of the owner. Hmmm how true that sounds but I argued that nairaland's headquarter cannot be in someones bedroom in lagos state but rather they should have an office of theirs. Do you think nairaland have any headquarter. I'll also like the owner seun to enlighten me more on this because I believe they should definitely have an office and not Seun bedroom.
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2014
I think nairaland's office is located.................oh,i just remembered that i have no permission to disclose this.
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2014
NewDelhi: Someone joked to me yesterday that nairaland's headquarter is in the bedroom of the owner. Hmmm how true that sounds but I argued that nairaland's headquarter cannot be in someones bedroom in lagos state but rather they should have an office of theirs. Do you think nairaland have any headquarter. I'll also like the owner shehun to enlighten me more on this because I believe they should definitely have an office and not shehun's bedroom.
It is just a simple server beside admin's kitchen in his two bedroom flat ..... grin
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2014
Official office is Nairaland.com grin grin grin
Seun can't deal with all the craziness here, so you want him to open an office, abeg na to dey carry all matter go there straight be that grin grin grin.

Jokes apart, It's actually a wonderful idea, but Seun while at it, please use enough security to keep the retards off grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2014
NewDelhi: Someone joked to me yesterday that nairaland's headquarter is in the bedroom of the owner. Hmmm how true that sounds but I argued that nairaland's headquarter cannot be in someones bedroom in lagos state but rather they should have an office of theirs. Do you think nairaland have any headquarter. I'll also like the owner seun to enlighten me more on this because I believe they should definitely have an office and not Seun bedroom.
Op, this is Nairaland headquarters. It's in Ota.

Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by egift(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Jerus (one time MOD of Nairaland's Politics Section), once gave a glimpse at Nairaland Office in Otta, Ogun State. See photo below:

http://www.jarushub.com/in-pictures-nairalands-physical-office/

I like it. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by egift(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Op, this is Nairaland headquarters. It's in Ota.

Just saw your post after I have posted.
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by ogbenicodes(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Really? Like the mods have office space also? Egift?
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
The Ota office has been closed. Seun said that! Nairaland doesn't have a HQ/office now.
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by egift(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
ogbenicodes: Really? Like the mods have office space also? Egift?

The public info is that MOD Status on Nairaland is a Selfless service, devoid of any incentives except the Title. But if it was me I did have other remuneration for their work in maintaining sanity on this platform.

Seun should be in a better position to expatiate on that. Also Oga Admin and Nairaland's First Lady Makina2 are maintaining Nairaland's Status of Anonymity, else it has come to a point should have a complete Corporate Brand Identity if it intends to diversify and expand to other niche.

If I had the funds, I will make Seun and offer he cannot resist, buy Nairaland and Transform it to a master-piece. But that type of cash are all deposited in my Dreams grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
An online forum dosent really need an office space to operate. Seun is a good manager and he knows this
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
The question is(1)does nairaland need corporate office(2)is it neccesary disclosing it,with the intensity of veraal carnage going on in political section will it be safe exposing it.BOMB IS CHEAPER THAN HENESSY

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by argon500: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nairaland office headquarter is located at no admin house, empty room close, beside room to the kitchen ..

One chicken, one post...

Admin dey jolly dey go,, you have no enemy
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by NewDelhi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nobleval: The Ota office has been closed. Seun said that! Nairaland doesn't have a HQ/office now.
So he's running nairaland from a simple server in his bedroom like someone said grin
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by NewDelhi(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
argon500: Nairaland office headquarter is located at no admin house, empty room close, beside room to the kitchen ..

One chicken, one post...

Admin dey jolly dey go,, you have no enemy
Guy u wicked o grin
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by argon500: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bros, so you no want make admin dey jolly?

Mod is watching you and............................................................

NewDelhi:
Guy u wicked o grin
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by NewDelhi(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
aanumama: Official office is Nairaland.com grin grin grin
Seun can't deal with all the craziness here, so you want him a open an office, abeg na to dey carry all matter go there straight be that grin grin grin.

Jokes apart, It's actually a wonderful idea, but Seun while at it, please use enough security to keep the retards off grin grin grin grin
As in if he or any of the mods mess up or take any funny action, some crazy guys on nairaland can go ahead to loot and burn the office down. grin. I don't think its necessary sha. Wherever seun is running nairaland from be it his bedroom, I won't say he's doing a good job but he's trying his best.
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by ogbenicodes(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
egift:

The public info is that MOD Status on Nairaland is a Selfless service, devoid of any incentives except the Title. But if it was me I did have other remuneration for their work in maintaining sanity on this platform.

Seun should be in a better position to expatiate on that. Also Oga Admin and Nairaland's First Lady Makina2 are maintaining Nairaland's Status of Anonymity, else it has come to a point should have a complete Corporate Brand Identity if it intends to diversify and expand to other niche.

If I had the funds, I will make Seun and offer he cannot resist, buy Nairaland and Transform it to a master-piece. But that type of cash are all deposited in my Dreams grin

Lol, thanks for the reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by egift(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
ogbenicodes: Lol, thanks for the reply.

Welcome. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Seun need to diversify. if he continues with only nairaland for another 10 years he will go bbankrupt
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by NewDelhi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Seun need to diversify. if he continues with only nairaland for another 10 years he will go bbankrupt
This is his only source of survival
Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nobleval: The Ota office has been closed. Seun said that! Nairaland doesn't have a HQ/office now.

yes that is true

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Headquarters by jennylove7575(f): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile both are same people they are thief, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Carding Tutorials..learn How To Buy Things Free From Any Online Store / Bitcoin Investment Program That Has Come To Change Your Life / Excellent web design services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.