Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. (1026 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? / If You Found Out Your Adopted Child Was Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by phunmielomo(f): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
This question was asked by a friend so i just want to know people's opinion or answer about it.
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by cirmuell(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2014
To me they are still family, they grew up together, I'ld say no.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2014
it's somehow awkward for me sha....
but if they love each order....i will allow them
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by Lilimax(f): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2014
No way!. He has become become part of the family in all ramification.

BTW, Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina married Nick Gordon her mother's adopted son?
For whatever reason she adopted the boy is a story for another day embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Lilimax: No way!. He has become become part of the family in all ramification.

BTW, Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina married Nick Gordon her mother's adopted son?
For whatever reason she adopted the boy is a story for another day embarassed

wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by mya1: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hell no! The moment I adopt a child, that child becomes my blood in all ramifications. So it would be incest for my birth child to marry my adopted child.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by ifaoni(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
no
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by kokoA(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ah naahh.. Then he is not my son. Him mama go face panel. Women finish?
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
O so sini lenu, o tun b'uyo si...

Iso re, ko se'n pon la
Iyo re, ko se'n tu danu...

Well, it depends on the ideology and belief that was used in bringing then up (or let me say of the parties involved).

When the child was adopted, was she adopted on the ground that she becomes part of their family of a foster daughter... If adopted as a foster daughter, they can go ahead. But is adopted as part of their own family, it then becomes a big hard nut.
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Its against the law....hallo Lawyers..am I correct?
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by djeezy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
No I can't. We're family.
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by Profcamsey(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
They might be chooking eachother when u r not with dem sef. As 4 me it is a big NO
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmmmmm...

Very tough question...

What if they are so inlove??...What if they are meant to be together??...What if they are so into each other like their lives depends on it??.....What if twas fate that brought them together??....She is not my daughter by birth....She is my daughter through adoption......Do we still call that in-breeding??....How is that possible??....I personally trained her and guided her....

Personally, i think I ll allow them....but only if they have proven to me the level of their love for each other....
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by beeevan: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2014
A qualified yes! My son can marry her if they so wish, if the adoption papers is what makes them siblings, then I ll burn it undecided.
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Yes,he can't marry her.

Reason,I don't know.
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by Haywhymido(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2014
No, they r now broda n sister. He wont even knw i wil make sure of dat
Re: Can You Allow Your Son To Get Married To Your Adopted Daughter. by phunmielomo(f): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2014
hmmm enjoying what you are all saying.i actually said no.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Toyota Camry 2010 Model In Lagos... View Pics. / Is This Acceptable In His Matrimonial Home? / Pope Francis Hugs Inmates At Philadelphia Prisons (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.