Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com (3870 Views)

Scam Alert!!! Fake Lsmglobalshipping Email And Account Number. / . / Get A Free Ipad Here In Nigeria. Its 100% Legitimate. Drop Your Testimonies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com by Visualeyez: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2014
This is my review on lsm global shipping.

I thought it would be nice to let 1st timers know their expectations while patronizing lsmglobalshipping.

lsm global shipping is located in Houston, TX, USA. Delivery office also in Lagos, Nigeria.

NON REQUIRED! you don't even need to contact them before making any purchase.

purchasing online:

use your name (or initials) followed by c/o lsmglobalshipping and thier address and phone number.
eg if u are Benson Hedges, while making purchase online set your shipping address as

Benson Hedges C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING,
9101 LIPAN RD #111
Houston,
Texas 77063
8325124404 (phone number)

I however suggest u use your initials with 3-5letters and your Nigerian phone number for added security.

eg if my name were Benson Hedges Vino Tinto
address would be

B.H.V.T (08088143308) C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING,
9101 LIPAN RD #111
Houston,
Texas 77063

website.

www.lsmglobalshipping.com website however is undercontruction at the moment. when I first found them, their website was running.

security level:

moderate.... I was too excited when they told me I wouldn't need any registration (unlike myus.com. Besides, don't ever try myus, it's a death trap) but along the line, I have seen the need. LSM should inculcate in their website an id pin/username and password that opens up A portal page (storeroom) per customer on the site. pasting all this info on naira land is careless. customers should try as much as possible to send important details only through email (info@lsmglobalshipping.com) BUT SO FAR SO GOOD, NOTHING HAS GONE WRONG.

consolidate:

they will NOT wait for your other goods to arrive the following week or whenever, if you to do not clearly notify / instruct them to. consolidated goods could save u lots of cash while shipping to Nigeria.

shipping to Nigeria:

LSM will charge u $3.95 per pound weight to lagos. to other parts of Nigeria it's $4:30. they ship usually on Saturdays by 1pm USA time.

note that the shipping rates for the following items to Lagos are different Laptops $55 each, Tablets $35 each, Net books $45 each, Cell phones $15 each. Watches $10. Perfumes $4.95/lb.

delivery/claiming package.

after shipping to Nigeria comes claiming package. from my experience, they will charge you the lagos price and you will be asked to contact another courier agency, KBM Logistics, Toby : 08084769486, Lizze: 08081203577 and instruct them to pick up your item from LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING OFFICE and have them send to you.
I contacted both but lizzie had a more professional approach, though they both need to b more professional than casual (some other customers might argue not me though) but lizzie was way way way better than Toby in my opinion. when I contacted Toby, he was clueless and a bit confused as he wasn't pre-informed abt my goods, lizzie on the other hand wasn't informed either but acted with good intuition and proceeded with enquiries and confirmation.
Despite lizzie's impeccable service, there seemed to some miscommunication along the line of lizzie down to the transporter. I clearly times without number requested my package be sent to via ABC TRANSPORT kaduna so I can pick it up from their office (which is only a stone throw from my office), instead it was sent to mando park (lagos garage) which was about another 40km away. Now that's bad communication down the line of the manager to the transporter. She however apologized and promised to confront the transporter.

nb: kmb doesn't offer door to door delivery to customers outside lagos.

payment:

I Paid LSM N6000 for shipping to Lagos and KBM N2300 for delivering to Kaduna.
payments I beleive could be made anytime (whether goods are in USA or Nigeria) because LSM will ship your goods on Saturday except u instruct them not to. so your package could be on lagos where you can pay before claiming.
lsm charged me $35 (N6000) shipping to lagos cos the package contained an item that is likened to a tab (yes but it's not your conventional tab) but didn't charge me for the other items, the 2 headphones etc.

Package came intact, undamaged as seen on the pictures.

conclusion:

LSM is an upcoming courier agency with a professional yet tender approach to her clients. they are honest, reliable and harworking. YOU MUST BE PATIENT, but my 1st experience (at the time of this report) was fast. shipped and received within 6days (and that's to outside lagos).

shipping would never always be quick and smooth but they will always workout with especially with LSM.

5 Likes

Re: Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com by Visualeyez: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Shipment was a bit slow this month, but it came anyway...
All the same, Lsm doing great!

Re: Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com by shinaf: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2014
Visualeyez:
Shipment was a bit slow this month, but it came anyway...
All the same, Lsm doing great!

What's duration this time
Re: Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com by adewale202: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
4 working days
Re: Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com by Visualeyez: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
shinaf:

What's duration this time

depends on how u keep tabs... but its pretty much 4days lately.
goods leave USA on monday , arrives Lagos wenesday, cleared thursday, pickup friday.
i receive almost every weekend
Re: Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com by ikecinho(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Please,can you recommend me a good mens perfume, that even women go dey ask me the name and were i bought it.
awaiting your response
Re: Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com by Visualeyez: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
ikecinho:
Please,can you recommend me a good mens perfume, that even women go dey ask me the name and were i bought it.
awaiting your response

elizabeth arden.
sean john.

but ladies will be more moved by elizabeth arden (scandalwood, green tea or red door) try scandalwood for more masculine smell. geeen tea has a living fragrance... feels like life.

sean john.... use "unforgiveable". "i am king" is a failed project in my opinion.
Re: Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com by Hydronium(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2015
Say i want to buy a tab from Ebay, how do i contact lsm?
Re: Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com by Shinaad(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Well, AdeLove Shipping is cheaper and faster. They charged me $4 per pounds and i received my goods 4 days after. Try them today. You will thank me later guys

http://adeloveshipping.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDpMnmTToBY

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Itunes Card For Sale 200$ / Hp Tx2500z Series (flip Book) - Brand New / Samsung Galaxy S4 With Full Pack And Accessories For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.