Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos (42104 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation / Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by money121(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
amiskurie: Wrong info

Foolish op

A road was named after somebody doesn't mean the person will b responsible for the damages.

It's bogije in ibeju and not lekki....mumu!

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by GowonAbacha: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
thwarrior72: How did u come to such conclusion? undecided
Remember saying lagos is full of slum and slum dwellers.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by thwarrior72: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Remember saying lagos is full of slum and slum dwellers.
Should I hid or deny the damn truth?, lagosian know this, including me that lagos a slum and also water logged undecided
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by JACKOFALTRADE: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
reminize: God go help us
Which God or god? Be deceiving yourself? As if there is God or god.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by epospiky(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Don't dare quote me again little boy.
*Shivers* oh! I'm scared.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by amiskurie(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=money121][/quote]
Jelly-head,what's ur point?
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by lizysharon: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
harrysterol: If APC can't manage just a state how can the manage the whole country? Later the will say PDP is not performing
no body can tell me lagos state gov. Isnt one of the best or the very best if possible. As big n populated as lagos is, you can still see the change and improvements. This is my 1st post reply ever in nairaland and I had to not because I wanted to but because I have seen great change. Imagine other governors perform half as much. Don't you think the country will move forward? I know the road is bad but 1 person can't right all wrongs. We can only hope that his successor and other governors follow in his steps be it APC or PDP. One Nigeria is all we desire and that only leads to a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by rosebase(f): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
money121: This road is terrible and flood with water especially during the raining season.. the major problem is that the area is sandy area
and if the citizen trying to park the sand for usage the police will surely arrest them and ask for bribe that deir wey using it for business..
on my way to office this morning i jus decide to snap some pics and share it here for my people... mayb the owner (bola ahmed tinuke) of the road can also take a look... grin grin

EKO ONI BAJE JU BAYI LO!!!
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Aleshe20: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmm o na don wrong u this road ba na Abuja
Collynzo17: This can't be Lagos, it must be either Ibadam or Aba.
No, not Fashola's Lagos!
No, not Fashola's Lagos!
No, not Fashola's Lagos!
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by pheesayor(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
PDP's inadequacy since 1999 is the reason Lagos is overpopulated hereby causing more poblems for the state governmeny
harrysterol: If APC can't manage just a state how can the manage the whole country? Later the will say PDP is not performing
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by legalwealth(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: shisos, i can't believe this, this can't be lekki na. shocked shocked shocked

Sure pal as I thought as much.
It is Ibefun-Lekki which is outskirt of Lekki! !!
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by harrysterol(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
pheesayor: PDP's inadequacy since 1999 is the reason Lagos is overpopulated hereby causing more poblems for the state governmeny
what makes you think if APC comes in lagos will be decongested or managed properly, is it not thesame population that wil remain? The don't necessarily have to be at the presidency to correct that,they still have their chance to do the needful than criticising

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Firefire(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
ACN now APC have outlived their usefulness in Lagos.

We must not allow this to continue, NO! Enough is enough.

angry angry angry angry angry

Imagine, the road leading to Fashola/Tinubu BRAND NEW Leki-Epe Airport flooded like this shocked

APC Lagos should give us the result of their stewardship for the past 15 Years in Lagos. {AD => AC=> ACN => APC} The Time for Change is here… Vote OUT Tinubu’s Party in 2015.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by harrysterol(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
lizysharon: no body can tell me lagos state gov. Isnt one of the best or the very best if possible. As big n populated as lagos is, you can still see the change and improvements. This is my 1st post reply ever in nairaland and I had to not because I wanted to but because I have seen great change. Imagine other governors perform half as much. Don't you think the country will move forward? I know the road is bad but 1 person can't right all wrongs. We can only hope that his successor and other governors follow in his steps be it APC or PDP. One Nigeria is all we desire and that only leads to a better Nigeria.
do you know the Revenue lagos state is generating? Is more than enough to make all the roads look like UK roads

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
harrysterol: do you know the Revenue lagos state is generating? Is more than enough to make all the roads look like UK roads

Please tell them to wise up and stop playing dirty with their future.

APC is a BIGGER SCAM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by najoke: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: Mr Seun I can see that you moved this to the front page. Wth all due respect, there is this thread begging for attention in the politics section (www.nairaland.com/1907801/oritsejafor-company-tainted-jittery-nasir#26384587). I have mailed the mods as you've always suggested but nothing has been done about it.

Yesterday two different threads from lifted from SR and PT reporting the arms purchase scandal involving the president of CAN were left in the dungeons of the politics board to this moment. Nevertheless they turned out very popular threads and produced quite a number of pages. Today, a follow up story where CAN berated El Rufai over the scandal was hurridly moved to the fp.

To ensure fairness, which is a principle you insist guides the moderation of this forum, I beseech you to move that thread (www.nairaland.com/1907801/oritsejafor-company-tainted-jittery-nasir#26384587), which is El-Rufai's response to CAN/Oritsejafor, to the front page.

Thank you.

^
wait till FRIDAY or SATURDAY for it to hit FP
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by stephnie44(f): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: shisos, i can't believe this, this can't be lekki na. shocked shocked shocked
$ lekki keh!!!even aj don turn londi.lekki of a whole mbanu
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Charbless(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Indeed! I passed this same Road 2day. Thumbs up @OP and for those saying this is not Lagos, it is! (Ibeju-Lekki)

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by omenka(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
najoke:

^
wait till FRIDAY or SATURDAY for it to hit FP
It finally has. smiley
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by deligatus(m): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: [size=20pt]can you spot which one is lagos and aba?[/size]
just by the color the water posses
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by bakynes(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lagos has d heaviest rain in d country and d Nigeria we know there was no proper planning when our leaders started building these cities. Am nt supporting Fashola or APC here just stating the fact.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
hybridtm: I pity una for lag shia
You can say that again
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by ghananotnaija(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
SMH. And Nigerians call Lagos a megacity.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by redsun(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Look at how retched the road that is named after him is. It shows his calibre as a builder and reformer.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Dolemite(f): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nigeria looks like a pig sty, very dirty. angry

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by redsun(m): 12:10am On Sep 18, 2014
It lacks human dignity.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by cuteboy2: 1:08am On Sep 18, 2014
VI and Ikoyi roads are horrible. Attached pics are Akin Adesola Rd VI. Just after Adeola Odeku Junction when coming from Falomo this is the sight that greets you.

This road leads you straight to the main access road to Eko Atlantic City the purported Dubai Island of Lagos. This should impress investors.

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Looking forward to the pictures smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate / Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics / Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.