Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply (5773 Views)

Tension Mounts At Dumso, Ghana, As Irate Youth Kill 80 Cattle F The Fulanis / Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music / Accommodation For Nigerians In Ghana As Costly As Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Batman123: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Iconize is a joker, we come at each other all the time. He doesn't mean it but this fool has hate in his mind.

The only Nigerians I poke fun at are adamskutty, iconize and Madcow because we all like to joke around.
Lol I know. I don't hate the guy. Am a joker too grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ghana needs just 2000 MW to reach sufficiency, and Nigeria generates about 4,500 MW at the moment. I think we should donate 2000 MW to Ghana as the 37th state of Nigeria. We are a big brother to Ghana, with a population of Lagos, just one the 36 states in Nigeria. I love Ghanians a lot. They are a wonderful people.

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Collynzo17: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
V0lv0: Lol where is collynzo the buffoon? This coon is always creating topics then disappearing. Coward lipsrsealed
Collynzo the Chief slayer of Gayna on Nairaland a coward?
Didn't you notice how fellow Gaynaian warriors were trembling just at the sight of my username alone?
I have left an indelible mark in your psyches
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Collynzo17: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

That's the price of dealing with a failed country like Nigeria. They don't understand the word contract.
Go and read the highlighted parts of the opening post, your country is dealing with serious darkness with or without gas from Nigeria.
You cannot provide elctricity for less than 20 million people, what a shame.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iterator25: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Billyonaire: Ghana needs just 2000 MW to reach sufficiency, and Nigeria generates about 4,500 MW at the moment. I think we should donate 2000 MW to Ghana as the 37th state of Nigeria. We are a big brother to Ghana, with a popular of Lagos, just one the 36 states in Nigeria. I love Ghanians a lot. They are a wonderful people.
lol

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Collynzo17: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrham03: keep deceiving yourself. Have u not heard of ghana's atuabo gas project. Its ready to use. it will rid us nigeria's poisonous gas.
Petrodullard has been telling us about this gas project for years now. You keep shifting the completion date.
Your country is fûcked yet you guys come here to talk about power failure in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iconize(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Batman123: Am talking of in general. No just this topic dimwit

You're a pure mo_ron!

Saying "not just" this topic means this particular one has what you termed hate in it, so show us.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by emmanuel4758(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
RoyalPearl: Mtchew same ol crap. *walks out of the thread*

[img]http://s.mlkshk.com/r/1D2P[/img]
choi so ebola dey this group #God save Nairaland from contacting Ebola from this ape
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Dreyl(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ghanains are already doomed no doubt.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem2: how does that stop ghana from being a poor country with a dead economy? am only here to help ghana. grin
How does your statement stops boko haram from killing u fools and how does it also stop nigeria from becoming the most useless country with over 80%poverty stinking fools in it.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem2: how does that stop ghana from being a poor country with a dead economy? am only here to help ghana. grin
How does your statement stops boko haram from killing u fools and how does it also stop nigeria from becoming the most useless country with over 80%poverty stinking fools in it. .
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
OXYGENO1: How does your statement boko haram from killing u fools and how does it also stop nigeria from becoming the most useless country with over 80%poverty stinking fools in it.
you have the guts to quote me? i will bury ghana, take your time.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dreyl: Ghanains are already doomed no doubt.
Hahahaha a mumugerian saying this? Okk so how many bombs exploded in your useless country today?
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: you have the guts to quote me? i will bury ghana, take your time.
MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrham03: boko-geria was built with generator fumes and incompetent soldiers who are now citizens of cameroon. Lmao
Lol...their useless army men are becoming citizens of Cameroon whiles their useless citizens are also seeking refuge in Ghana.That's the characteristics of a useless country.

3 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Collynzo17:
Petrodullard has been telling us about this gas project for years now. You keep shifting the completion date.
Your country is fûcked yet you guys come here to talk about power failure in Nigeria.
See this slowpoke, a nigerian saying Ghana is bleeped up.You live in a country where people die like flies everyday.You fools are not even 15%safe in your own country. You produce gas yet uve been sleeping in darkness since u were born.What shame exceeds this. You need to stop poking your nose in people's matters n start praying for your useless country.nigeria is the most useless country on earth now.PRAY AND FAST FOR IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Billyonaire: Ghana needs just 2000 MW to reach sufficiency, and Nigeria generates about 4,500 MW at the moment. I think we should donate 2000 MW to Ghana as the 37th state of Nigeria. We are a big brother to Ghana, with a population of Lagos, just one the 36 states in Nigeria. I love Ghanians a lot. They are a wonderful people.
If you fools are even sensible enough to generate just 100 MW and add to the already existing one like u fools can atleast sleep in light for 3hrs daily instead of the 2hrs .

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by mrham03(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: you have the guts to quote me? i will bury ghana, take your time.
hahahaha, U will bury who? U poor okada driver who cant even afford 2 meals a day. Do u know the number of rich people in ghana? We just dont brag like boko-gerians.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrham03: hahahaha, U will bury who? U poor okada driver who cant even afford 2 meals a day. Do u know the number of rich people in ghana? We just dont brag like boko-gerians.
hope u know dangote is richer than ghana grin

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by mrham03(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: hope u know dangote is richer than ghana grin
and how has that helped those poor nigerians living in the dirty water at makoko?

3 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrham03: and how has that helped those poor nigerians living in the dirty water at makoko?
dangote can buy ghana, he can single handedly feed your president till he dies and this man is a nigerian grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by mrham03(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: dangote can buy ghana, he can single handedly feed your president till he dies and this man is a nigerian grin
let him help people in makoko first.

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iamrockyofficial(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
OXYGENO1: If you fools are even sensible enough to generate just 100 MW and add to the already existing one like u fools can atleast sleep in light for 3hrs daily instead of the 2hrs .

Ouch!!! That hurt!

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: dangote can buy ghana, he can single handedly feed your president till he dies and this man is a nigerian grin

Don't u guys feel ashame when you mention dangonte. The guy has monopolized u idiots. He owned practically everything in that hellhole. Check your gini and you will realized that the dude is taking y'all for a fool. The average nigerian is poorer and suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrham03: let him help people in makoko first.
atleast each person in makoko has 1000naira, 1000 nigeria naira is like millions in ghana grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: hope u know dangote is richer than ghana grin

And richer than Nigeria. He owns your country and he cripple it as he wishes. He has monopoly of everything in that hellhole.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Don't u guys feel ashame when you mention dangonte. The guy has monopolized u idiots. He owned practically everything in that hellhole. Check your gini and you will realized that the dude is taking y'all for a fool. The average nigerian is poorer and suffering.
the top 30 richest men in nigeria can individually buy accra your capital. Check accra's GDP and check the worth of these people grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: atleast each person in makoko has 1000naira, 1000 nigeria naira is like millions in ghana grin

Fools will always eat Eba

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: the top 30 richest men in nigeria can individually buy accra your capital. Check accra's GDP and check the worth of these people grin

No problem and they send their kids also to Ghana for education and better life. So no problem.

3 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

And richer than Nigeria. He owns your country and he cripple it as he wishes. He has monopoly of everything in that hellhole.
daft, how can dangote be richer than nigeria when nigeria worths almost 600billion USD and ghana worths 46billion USD grin

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

No problem and they send their kids also to Ghana for education and better life. So no problem.
yap, we are populated here, let's come and infiltrate your schools, ghanaians don't go to school and I heard ngerians are really giving you a run for their money grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana GDP Growth Accelerates To 23% / Marieme Sall, Senegal's First Black First Lady / Obama Flirting With Thai PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.