Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply (5770 Views)

Tension Mounts At Dumso, Ghana, As Irate Youth Kill 80 Cattle F The Fulanis / Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music / Accommodation For Nigerians In Ghana As Costly As Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iamrockyofficial(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: Am waiting for your answer, akokite, don't try asking anybody cos it will bring more questions.

Sigh! U are funny!
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

Sigh! U are funny!
the community is waiting for your answers, if you turn-out a liar then I will take everything you have been saying as lies. How do you locate unilag from murtala airport? You are yet to answer any of my questions.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iamrockyofficial(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: the community is waiting for your answers, if you turn-out a liar then I will take everything you have been saying as lie. How do you locate unilag from the murtala airport? You are yet to answer any of my questions.

I would not have answered your questions cos I consider them childish.. Probably cos u have not seen someone approach u in such a way.. But I will answer cos u don't know me and I see no reason why I will claim what I am not juust to prove a point
From the airport to ikeja to yaba to bariga.. You get to akoka axis drop you will see the front gate.. You get your ass in.. The first faculty is environmental science Hahaha
Call me a lair

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

I would not have answered your questions cos I consider them childish.. Probably cos u have not seen someone approach u in such a way.. But I will answer cos u don't know me
From the airport to ikeja to yaba to bariga.. Hahaha
Call me a lair
then you are liar, I put it to you that you aren't an akokite. You don't need to lie to make your point. I don't think they teach morales in ghana. I want u to convince the house that you attended unilag, what department? where was your hall? Else stop quoting me cos you are a liar.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iamrockyofficial(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: then you are liar, I put it to you that you aren't an akokite. You don't need to lie to make your point. I don't think they teach morales in ghana. I want u to convince the house that you attended unilag, what department? where was your hall? Else stop quoting me cos you are a liar.

U are starting to act like a kid u know
Is the unilag front gate not @ akoka
Is the first faculty in the school not environmental science
The answers I have given you is enough but you are too heavy to accept the truth
You are thw liar.. You just found someone that knows what's up

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

I would not have answered your questions cos I consider them childish.. Probably cos u have not seen someone approach u in such a way.. But I will answer cos u don't know me and I see no reason why I will claim what I am not juust to prove a point
From the airport to ikeja to yaba to bariga.. You get to akoka axis drop you will see the front gate.. You get your ass in.. The first faculty is environmental science Hahaha
Call me a lair
ikej-yaba? Yaba-bariga? You checked this online, the direction is utterly absurd and ridiculous. How can you go from yaba to bariga when you can enter unilag shuttle bus from yaba. Wetin concern bariga for here. Liar.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

The answers I have given you is enough but you are too heavy to accept the truth
you are a lair, your direct is absurd, you cannot enter bariga from yaba that you are going to unilag, you will simply enter unilag shuttle. And ikeja-yaba is a very long route you need to breakdown. Liar.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iamrockyofficial(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: you are a lair, your direct is absurd, you cannot enter bariga from yaba that you are going to unilag, you will simply enter unilag shuttle. And ikeja-yaba is a very long route you need to breakdown. Liar.

You. Hear someone call bariga yet it does hit your brains that this person knows one or tow.. I don't remember the last time I entered those unilag shuttle buses cos I drive myself

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

you are liar, the 1st faculty is faculty of education, blatant liar. Now you see yourself?
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

You. Hear someone call bariga yet it does hit your brains that this person knows one or tow.. I don't remember the last time I entered those unilag shuttle buses cos I drive myself
the direction you gave is the one online, it doesn't work that way. You have no business going to bariga if you want to locate university of lagos from yaba. Liar
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

you drive yourself? Ok, where is faculty of social sciences located in the campus?
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iamrockyofficial(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: you are liar, the 1st faculty is faculty of education, blatant liar. Now you see yourself?

Lol u don't Bleep*ing know a thing the moment u get into the gate.. The left side is eviromental science... U only pass the education faculty wall cos its a bit on the inside.. Is there not a wema bank before multi purpose hall Guy don't start with me.. Any person that threads the axis should come and dispute me

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

Lol u don't Bleep*ing know a thing the moment u get into the gate.. The left side is eviromental science... U only pass the education faculty wall cos its a bit on the inside.. Is there not a wema bank before multi purpose hall Guy don't start with me.. Any person that threads the axis should come and dispute me
the question is, which is the 1st faculty you will meet and its faculty of education. Akokites are proud of themselves, if they come here now, you and the whole of ghana will get it hot. You aren't an akokite, its so glaring.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: the question is, which is the 1st faculty you will meet and its faculty of education. Akokites are proud of themselves, if they come here now, you and the whole of ghana will get it hot. You aren't an akokite, its so glaring.

China perm, u r still over here spewing crap. My brother make u go chop Eba

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iamrockyofficial(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: the question is, which is the 1st faculty you will meet and its faculty of education. Akokites are proud of themselves, if they come here now, you and the whole of ghana will get it hot. You aren't an akokite, its so glaring.

You are not even an akokite
Smh
I think you should leave it for the real people that know how . To confirm what am talking about

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iamrockyofficial(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

China perm, u r still over here spewing crap. My brother make u go chop Eba

He is not even in the school..and he is disputing what am saying.. Can a ghanaian that has not been based here just come up and call such places without having been there.. Doe it make sense

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

You are not even an akokite
Smh
I think you should leave it for the real people that know how . To confirm what am talking about
man, am done with you. I know unilag like any other akokite. I stayed in akoka. Am through with you cos you are a liar.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iamrockyofficial(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: man, am done with you. I know unilag like any other akokite. I stayed in akoka. Am through with you cos you are a liar.

Okay let me also give you a last bullet

I stayed around unilag back gate . Majaro str. Close to onike Does that throw any light to u Else u don't even know the area!

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

70% of Nigerians live on less than $ a day. If Ghanaians are poor then Nigerians are homeless.

absolute falsehood! All these figures cooked up by those who barely know Nigeria but get their idea of Nigeria through those frustrated and cynical Nigerians who will say nothing but evil about the country.

I stay here and i know the issue on ground. Only few Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day. The idea of using a dollar a day to judge poverty is an error in my opinion. The places where people live below a dollar a day...what you were not told about such a place is that cost of living is unimaginably low so that the people can feed 3x a day.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

Call me a lair

you don lie! The faculty of Education is the first you will see. It is just after the gate to the right.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

this guy is a liar! From Ikeja, you will not get to bariga before you get to akoka. So you got that wrong bro.

and like i said above, the first faculty isnt evironmental sciences but faculty of education. Why dont you tell us your dept and where it is located and also the hall. Describe the school in a way that we all willknow that you've been there before.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iamrockyofficial(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
craziebone:

you don lie! The faculty of Education is the first you will see. It is just after the gate to the right.

Yeah no doubt about that but the mere fact that am still giving points there should make you know what am talking abouut.. When you gget through the first gate the faculty of edu starts from the right but there is a wall . Youu have to walk down a bit to get to the main entrance. But before then from the gate there is a garden to the left followed by faculty of enviromental science. How am I wrong about that Its foolish for me to go this far just to framz.. I mean
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by iamrockyofficial(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
craziebone:

this guy is a liar! From Ikeja, you will not get to bariga before you get to akoka. So you got that wrong bro.

and like i said above, the first faculty isnt evironmental sciences but faculty of education. Why dont you tell us your dept and where it is located and also the hall. Describe the school in a way that we all willknow that you've been there before.
It seems you did not get my description what I meant from ikeja maryland you can get yaba.. From yaba there is school shuttle which is doing before yaba left, you if you walk down close to the brt lineclose to the tejuosho rd you can see bariga buses there. If you go through that way they will drop you at gate?? Do u grab?
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Fool I just did it on my phone. U can see the time and my phone company.
1 Ghs= 1000Ghc, i didnt even check it well, ghanaian currency is useless and worthlesss grin

1000Ghc= 51naira
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by RoyalPearl(f): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: 1 Ghs= 1000Ghc, i didnt even check it well, ghanaian currency is useless and worthlesss grin

1000Ghc= 51naira
I beg you. Try not to embarrass yourself. A simple Google search is all you needed to do.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2014
RoyalPearl: I beg you. Try not to embarrass yourself. A simple Google search is all you needed to do.
1ghs= 30.23 Japanese yen but naira and japanese yen has more purchasing power than cedis. read more about currency denomination online, i can school a dullard.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Collynzo17: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: 1ghs= 30.23 Japanese yen but naira and japanese yen has more purchasing power than cedis. read more about currency denomination online, i can school a dullard.
Whatever figure you have of the cedis, add the 4 zeros they artificially removed to it, that is the real value.
Cedis is the worst performing currency in the whole wide world.
http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-30/world-s-worst-currency-drops-as-ghana-pulls-back-from-imf-aid.html
www.iol.co.za/business/markets/currencies/ghana-s-cedi-is-world-s-weakest-currency-1.1727915
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2014
ghanaian cedis is like a piece of junk grin grin grin

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
i get offended about the ignorance of Nigerians and everyone else who hypes the cedi over the Naira. This isn't a diss at Ghana but a diss at the ignorance of people who say ignorant things.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Centrifude(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Billyonaire: Ghana needs just 2000 MW to reach sufficiency, and Nigeria generates about 4,500 MW at the moment. I think we should donate 2000 MW to Ghana as the 37th state of Nigeria. We are a big brother to Ghana, with a population of Lagos, just one the 36 states in Nigeria. I love Ghanians a lot. They are a wonderful people.
pssh you bragging about 4500 MW N*gga Please!

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Centrifude(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nigeria Produces 137 KWh and Messed up Zimbabwe Produces 898 KWh... So you guys aint got much to brag about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana GDP Growth Accelerates To 23% / Marieme Sall, Senegal's First Black First Lady / Obama Flirting With Thai PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.