Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants (3944 Views)

Architectural Services / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
i would be posting here regularly works that i have been involved in or solely designed and constructed myself. if you need any architecture design or building construction supervision, feel free to get in touch with me. i can get your design to you anywhere in the world wink

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
. . .
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by FastShipping: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
You should share your contact information with potential customers. Let us know more about you. Also post more of your past work for all to see.

There are many people here ready to give you work.
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
FastShipping: You should share your contact information with potential customers. Let us know more about you. Also post more of your past work for all to see.
There are many people here ready to give you work.

thanks, more of my works coming up shortly.
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
a private school's administration block

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
white kitchen

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
apartments
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by mufutau55(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
5p1naz: contact:
Idowu Okeniyi
phone: +2348027406950
+233240218912
email: idowu.okeniyi@yahoo.com
idowuokeniyi@gmail.com

Modify your opening message, and add this contact info to it... that should be your best bet as "FastShipping" has suggested..
You do have good designs.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
mufutau55:

Modify your opening message, and add this contact info to it... that should be your best bet as "FastShipping" has suggested..
You do have good designs.

Hajji M.

thanks, i'v modified that now. and thanks for the compliment too. really appreciate
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
luxurious container housing

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
5 bedroom house

1 Like

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
blue kitchen, client preference

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by Castos(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
5p1naz: luxurious container housing
Really? You had time for this Good job but it seems you're the kind that vomits designs only for the builders to do the job. Am talking out of experience, always on site, no much time to for design making especially like this container stuff of a concept..
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 07, 2015
5p1naz:
An 8-bedroom house for a retiring client.

Thank you for posting the drawing and finished product.

What is the style of roof hanging called? It's not the grotesque parapet that is overly used nowadays.

Also not feeling the columns but it's a personal thing. Can you share simple bungalow renderings? I'm not talking about those that look like "face me I slap you" but Mediterranean types.
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2015
CityNG:

Thank you for posting the drawing and finished product.

What is the style of roof hanging called? It's not the grotesque parapet that is overly used nowadays.

Also not feeling the columns but it's a personal thing. Can you share simple bungalow renderings? I'm not talking about those that look like "face me I slap you" but Mediterranean types.

Thanks for your comment.

The roof type used is a combination of the hip, gable and shed style. And yes these columns were used because the client specifically requested for it.

You requested that I should share bungalow designs here, but im sorry I haven't designed a bungalow professionally. my clients ask for residential storey buildings or commercial buildings.

Not to be misunderstood though, I'd design one if I have to.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by darepoju(m): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2015
good job architect ur renderings are good...
wat do u render with...?
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2015
darepoju:
good job architect ur renderings are good...
wat do u render with...?

3d models with google sketchup & render with 3ds max vray engine

1 Like

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by darepoju(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2015
nice work...

I just started modeling with sketch up ...
I render with twilight... am sure its not the best render engine...any suggestion/recommendation... ?
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by Castos(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
5p1naz:

3d models with google sketchup & render with 3ds max vray engine
So u did all these with google sketchup?
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Castos:
So u did all these with google sketchup?

Yes I modeled with Google sketchup but I rendered in 3da max with vray
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by aajayi94813: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hi,

I need an architectural design for a modern bungalow like 5 bedroom and swimming pool on a plot of Land. can you help?

Thanks
Abay
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
aajayi94813:
Hi,

I need an architectural design for a modern bungalow like 5 bedroom and swimming pool on a plot of Land. can you help?

Thanks
Abay

Hi abay im sorry I must have missed your message. Yes I can work on this for you. Please leave your number here or call my number posted in the first message
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by UnimkeAk(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
5p1naz:
i would be posting here regularly works that i have been involved in or solely designed and constructed myself. if you need any architecture design or building construction supervision, feel free to get in touch with me. i can get your design to you anywhere in the world wink

Idowu Okeniyi
phone: +2348027406950
+233240218912 (whatsapp)
email: idowu.okeniyi@yahoo.com
idowuokeniyi@gmail.com

Cool renderings partner.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by DrDre1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
5p1naz:
luxurious container housing
It's quite nice to see this design here. I was very interested in container housing some years ago. Searched around but couldn't find anything encouraging in Nigeria. I plan was to construct a duplex-styled structure using containers. Do you have pictures of any project that used this style? You can share renders of other types of container designs of you don't mind too. Nice work smiley

1 Like

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2015
DrDre1:

It's quite nice to see this design here. I was very interested in container housing some years ago. Searched around but couldn't find anything encouraging in Nigeria. I plan was to construct a duplex-styled structure using containers. Do you have pictures of any project that used this style? You can share renders of other types of container designs of you don't mind too. Nice work smiley

Hi dre, I will find time to rip my pc of my container designs and upload them here. I'm curewntly working on using them for mountain top resorts. Juat in the warly stages. It will take sometime. Thanks for the compliment.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by Generalkorex(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Nice 1.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by blidz2(m): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Gudmornin broda,I rilly like ur drawings but I'm havin issues with dis particular one...isn't dis cantilever 2 much or is dia a reason why it's like dat or is dia any reinforcemnt holdin it,pls enlightin me
Re: Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants by 5p1naz(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2015
blidz2:
Gudmornin broda,I rilly like ur drawings but I'm havin issues with dis particular one...isn't dis cantilever 2 much or is dia a reason why it's like dat or is dia any reinforcemnt holdin it,pls enlightin me

Thanks for the compliment. Which of the cantilevers please

(1) (2) (Reply)

LUXURIOUS 3 BEDROOMS FULLY FINNISHED AT GRANARY APARTMENTS IKOYI, LAGOS / Great Offer ! Metro City, Apo Dutse . Abuja ( Pic's Includ'd ) / »»» Sold!! 2 Plots Of Land Available In Igwuruta PH @ N1.2M Net «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.