Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Secondary School Geography Teacher And His Lack Of Knowledge In Geography - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Secondary School Geography Teacher And His Lack Of Knowledge In Geography (392 Views)

Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) / The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Secondary School Geography Teacher And His Lack Of Knowledge In Geography by Lonelypath: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
My Secondary School Geography Teacher And His Lack Of Knowledge In Geography
--------------- ------------

Alcohol surely turns the well learned to a well learner. My Geography teacher in secondary school Uncle Sam, who happens to be my neighbour, went to drink at a beer parlour after school on a friday. While his wife was at home waiting for him to come back as usual.

From http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/my-secondary-school-geography-teacher.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

HR Courses / Lagos State School Of Nursing 2014/2015 Form Is Out, Call_07057687461 / UNN Itranscript..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.