Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) (5790 Views)

Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing / We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Godmystrength: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
why is it that every marriage to a rich person is gold digging. So won't the rich marry? Is it not a woman/man that will marry them?
is it only the rich vs rich or poor vs poor marriages that are true love?
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by AfricanApple(f): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
none of us knows how their romance started, just like dat u guys are shouting gold digger, not everyone is like u guys o. mbok just leave them to enjoy their love and money.
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: why is it that every marriage to a rich person is gold digging. So won't the rich marry? Is it not a woman/man that will marry them?
is it only the rich vs rich or poor vs poor marriages that are true love?

Don't mind guys screaming golddigger. The rich must not marry a poor or. An average person? Right?.. Abuse d poor innocent lady frm now till thy kingdom comes, they are both happy and the oldman should thank his stars, he cud still bed a young chick. Not all single. Or divorced oldmen av such luck... grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Godmystrength: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Amelian:

Don't mind guys screaming golddigger. The rich must not marry a poor or. An average person? Right?.. Abuse d poor innocent lady frm now till thy kingdom comes, they are both happy and the oldman should thank his stars, he cud still bed a young chick. Not all single. Or divorced oldmen av such luck... grin
I tire o..... You marry rich man, they say you marry money, you marry fine man, they say you marry looks. So just to prove that one is not a gold digger, you must go and look for a VERY POOR man to marry.....Who no like better thing grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: I tire o..... You marry rich man, they say you marry money, you marry fine man, they say you marry looks. So just to prove that one is not a gold digger, you must go and look for a VERY POOR man to marry.....Who no like better thing grin grin

This is not the point.

The point is that the girl is in her 20s and the man a grandfather. It is striking that we never (or very rarely) see young babes marrying POOR grandpas.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lucky girl.
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Godmystrength: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This is not the point.

The point is that the girl is in her 20s and the man a grandfather. It is striking that we never (or very rarely) see young babes marrying POOR grandpas.

I am not talking about this particular couple. Just talking generally. But come to think of it, was rolling dollars a rich grandpa. There are couples like them around just that they don't get the publicity like the one in OP

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: I am not talking about this particular couple. Just talking generally. But come to think of it, was rolling dollars a rich grandpa. There are couples like them around just that they don't get the publicity like the one in OP

I have never met any.
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Godmystrength: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have never met any.

okay
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Is it ma eyes or dat lady luks older dan dat, anyway smart gal in a few yrs...wat am I saying months d man go join ancestors. She inherits all nd marries dat bf she s sleeping with.
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
PassingShot:

If this is not gold digging I don't know what is. Most women are greedy and will die because of money and what it is capable of buying.

This lady will be like "this man will soon die anyway, so let me seize this lifetime opportunity to be made". Ole!
lol. its not gold digging, its either love digging or gold mining as someone rightly pointed out
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by diksucker(f): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2014
money good. money can buy u love. weda true or fake love, love na love.
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by diksucker(f): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This is not the point.

And do u ever c rich grand pas marry ugly young babes? d rich grand pas always go for obviously beautiful, sexy and hot young women.
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by player007(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2014
Wait....did you say the Lady is 24?
How come she looks as if she's in the same age range with the man? Abi na my eyes?
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
diksucker: And do u ever c rich grand pas marry ugly young babes? d rich grand pas always go for obviously beautiful, sexy and hot young women.

No, there are rich elderly men who marry women who aren't much younger or who are even the same age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do U Have Or Your Woman Always Have Dryness During Sex Or No Sexual Urge . / My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi / My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.