Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? (2364 Views)

Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? / What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Okay. Seriously, I look at some situations in the life of some lovers...married/about to marry/strictly by fücking' and my mind just went to a scene I witnessed. A woman used 'juju' on her promiscuous husband all in the name of making him focus on his family. And the girlfriend began to scream foul-play.

Hehehehehe! The audacity of her, right?! But what if she also decides to use another konk juju-man (babalawo ti o gboju ju aje lo grin) on him again? That was my thought but I wouldn't dare mention that when I heard the woman's story. grin I no wan transfer of aggression na. grin juju-visitors dey fear me, wallahi!

So, what if your close friend starts to show signs of being jazzed, what will u do?

And what situation makes it okay to use the services of a juju-man for ur wife/husband?

Me? When he starts to use less time being passionate with me and when the pocket money starts to dwindle. It is simple. Na strong afose I go find. If he like make he dey sleep around na, but when I say 'give me....' he go do am double!!! grin

Tue!!! Ohun ti a Ba wi fun ogbon logbon ngbo things!!! grin
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Krak(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Its never Okay to use it.
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Harmthe(m): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
bt wen d tin finish for his face.

even jonathan sheet go get hope pass u.
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by lirusehn(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2014

*pukes*
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by ItsJonathan(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op remember me to stay away from you forever. You will die alone biatch lololol

1 Like

Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by dytbabe: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
shoefreak:
Tue!!! Ohun ti a Ba wi fun ogbon logbon ngbo things!!! grin
Let me finish it up for u
Ohun taba wi fun ogba logba ngba
Eyi ti emi *ur name* ba wi fun iwo *his name n surnmae* wi fun e ni eni yi ati isin yin ti ko gbo
To to to to
Ashegun

grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Godmystrength*

1 Like

Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seriously! Juju ke? shocked never okay, not even justifiable in anyway. Kilode? By the time you turn him to serious ode and he cant even function at work again,whr wl d money be coming from? Besides the devil never gives anything for free. It gives you a chicken and takes a whole cow
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nairaland oo see topic grin smh
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Juju in this time and age? Op all the best undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by pickabeau1: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
pics or adonbilivit
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by lymelyte(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ok.. Now I see.. Na your type they wash Kpecus with water and use it to cook soup for the man abi.. shocked
Op, when u want take get sense? undecided
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Godmystrength: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
dytbabe:
Let me finish it up for u
Ohun taba wi fun ogba logba ngba
Eyi ti emi *ur name* ba wi fun iwo *his name n surnmae* wi fun e ni eni yi ati isin yin ti ko gbo
To to to to
Ashegun

grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Godmystrength*
you forgot to mention his mother's name grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by dytbabe: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: you forgot to mention his mother's name grin grin grin

If we can't get his mothers name we say omo awawu, shey Eve na awawu na

grin grin grin grin
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by cococandy(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Shoefreak I know you're kidding.

But let me just indulge you.

Why use juju on someone to keep him if he doesn't want to stay?
You say if he likes let him be sleeping around no wahala as long as he's giving you money.
Hmm
To me that doesn't sound like a marriage.
Sounds more like caging an unwilling person to become your cash cow but not really caring about him because if you care about him,you'll be worried that he's sleeping around and you'll also be worried about the effect the juju will have on him.

Well like I said before,I know you're just being your naughty funny self. wink
There's no way you mean that.
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
When the Pocket money starts to dwindle? What's wrong with you working for your own money? Or you are one of those that relies on their husbands money to survive?

Is Nigeria that bad or whenever you are at the moment?

1 Like

Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
jennykadry: When the Pocket money starts to dwindle? What's wrong with you working for your own money? Or you are one of those who really relies on their husbands money to survive?

Maybe she's in port novo or Pakistan. Nigeria is not that bad
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Godmystrength: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
dytbabe:

If we can't get his mothers name we say omo awawu, shey Eve na awawu na

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Godmystrength: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
letsdothis: Nairaland oo see topic grin smh
which one is your own there? pot calling kettle black.
Abi no be you open these threads for the same NL?
https://www.nairaland.com/1905910/married-women-sweetest
https://www.nairaland.com/1906457/wife-slap-me

mtschew

1 Like

Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Godmystrength: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
pickabeau1: pics or adonbilivit
pics of what o?
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by nwababy: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op, when you're ready to face the repercussion. No forget Juju get expiration date
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by spanzed(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwababy: Op, when you're ready to face the repercussion. No forget Juju get expiration date
exactly...I wish I can hand u a E-handshake
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by bennyrazz: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
guys, when a lady begins to tell you she knows one baba or one prophet somewhere, my brother pick race oooooooo

1 Like

Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lord, have mercy!!!!
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Shoefreak, u r on ur own here o cheesy
Come and defend urself or cheesy
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Buhahahahahahahahaha!!!

Yelse ke! I go just wash puccie inside his efo elegusi give am chop na. grin hehehehehe!!! Since I'm rose abokoku na. So anytime he looks at any big ass like dyt's or idowu's own; his eyes go blind ni sharperly!!! grin grin

I have baba oooo!! Chai! Na kibaati to gboju seriously!!! ermmm.... fadeyi oloro no get mouth where this baba dey! cheesy grin grin
moca: Shoefreak, u r on ur own here o cheesy
Come and defend urself or cheesy

jennykadry: When the Pocket money starts to dwindle? What's wrong with you working for your own money? Or you are one of those who really relies on their husbands money to survive?
jenny! Jenny!! How na? What's pumping? I no dey work na. Wetin I go work for when I get correct afose. See you! Yels na! Na my husband na. It's his God affirmed responsibility to cater for my needs while I just sit, relax and chop his money. Yels ke! Isn't that what he is useful for? Abi na eem pricck wey now come in silicon and rubber? grin grin

Dytbabe oooo!!! Ur head is there jor!!! Correct olugbohun wey no get rival. Na elephant tusk from mpumalanga dem take do am sef. grin

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

nwababy: Op, when you're ready to face the repercussion. No forget Juju get expiration date
you dey watch too many Nollywood/Yollywood movies jorz!
By that time ehn! Kid go don finish education. I go don build house, better biz. Ehn ehn! That time make he dey continue him flexing na! He no concern me!!! Kokan aye oooo! Buhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Cococandy!!! *hugs her** grin grin

See dem people don carry the matter for head!!!

I go tell my baba to padlock any mouth wey yarn dust for here!!! Na 'bebebebebebe' go remain!!!
*yawns*

@letsdothis: let's do it jor! cheesy

@lymelyte: I don loose the sense since!! why u no get at all, na eem dey amaze me?

@itsjonathan: no worries. I will remember you to stay away ooo. E be like na coins ur own go dey bring sef tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
I love it when things happen naturally....

Even without me forcing myself on him...

Whats the point of using it when it has expiry date....Apart from that, my religion is against it...
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Love ur siggy. grin
temigracie: I love it when things happen naturally....

Even without me forcing myself on him...

Whats the point of using it when it has expiry date....Apart from that, my religion is against it...
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
shoefreak: Love ur siggy. grin
...lol...

Tanks alot, sweets....
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
It's never okay to tow that line of jinxing a man/woman, shey na juju you use for am wey make am toast you ni,in juju,there is law of continuity and renewal. ...I hate anything juju,one of the reasons I don't do nollywood movies, there's always a 'baba' somewhere.
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Articul8(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
iwakolewa: It's never okay to tow that line of jinxing a man/woman, shey na juju you use for am wey make am toast you ni,in juju,there is law of continuity and renewal. ...I hate anything juju,one of the reasons I don't do nollywood movies, there's always a 'baba' somewhere.
sowy am tking u out of discussion point.Ur moniker stroke me. 'So,...ki lewa?'
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie:
...lol...

Tanks alot, sweets....
very welcome is u. **winks**
Re: When Is It Okay To Use 'juju' On Your Hubby/boyfie/? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
shoefreak: very welcome is u. **winks**

...**smiles**.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Letter To My Cheating Husband' / HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! / Some Women Sha!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.