Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Will Ruud Man Go? And Who Replaces Him - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Will Ruud Man Go? And Who Replaces Him (879 Views)

Ruud Van Nistelrooy Retires From Football / Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach / Henry Should Not Go To Madrid To Save Ruud's Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Ruud Man Go? And Who Replaces Him by okeyezinwa: 5:53am On Jul 28, 2006
will man utd let ruud man go and if they do who will likely replace him cos ruud man did a great job during his time at old trafford
Re: Will Ruud Man Go? And Who Replaces Him by clocky(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2006
news flash he is already out of man u for good. i sorry for all man u fans cry
Re: Will Ruud Man Go? And Who Replaces Him by hucarson(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2006
Don't be sorry for Man Utd fans.
Good players will always come and go.
Thierry Henry will eventually leave Arsenal and Drogba/Sheva will eventually Chelsea.
The club must move on regardless of players that exit and join.
Re: Will Ruud Man Go? And Who Replaces Him by Akolawole(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2006
Goodbye to a very very proven Striker.

Despite the critics, i like Ruud too much.

I willl definitely miss this guy in the premiership.
Re: Will Ruud Man Go? And Who Replaces Him by hucarson(m): 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2006
Nobody will miss him more than i do right now.
I feel gutted because i feel he is irreplacable.
A striker that scored 110 goals for Man Utd in his 1st 3 seasons is more than prolific.
Even the idolised Igwe of Arsenal scored his 110th goal after 4 seasons..

The only striker in the Premiership that has ever scored more than 40 goals for a club in one season.
Ruud Van Nistelrooy scored a whooping 44 goals in 2002/03 season to claim the golden boot in the premiership and UEFA champions league golden boot in the same season.
A player that won PFA awards in his debut season in a competitive league like the Premiership is no fluke.
RVN is a legend and he is already in Man Utd's hall of fame.
Re: Will Ruud Man Go? And Who Replaces Him by lordimpaq(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2006
he's a galactico now,

no more a devil, he's repented

Re: Will Ruud Man Go? And Who Replaces Him by Akolawole(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2006
lordimpaq:

he's a galactico now,

[size=13pt]no more a devil, he's repented[/size]

You are not serious grin
Re: Will Ruud Man Go? And Who Replaces Him by lordimpaq(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2006
wat else do u expect me to say, grin

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Draw / Arsene Wenger: Real Madrid And Barcelona Are Above The Rest In Europe / Manchester City Record Greatest Ever Loss In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.