Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

ABA, TAKE A LOOK - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ABA, TAKE A LOOK (545 Views)

Meet Adrianne Lewis- The Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! Take A Look :) / A Look At The World Busiest Border - San Ysidro, San Diego / If You Think You Are Unhappy Have A Look At Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABA, TAKE A LOOK by Abiaredemption(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Following the 23 years anniversary celebration of Abia state, my crew and i travelled to Aba to see things for ourselves. indeed we saw.
We saw how our hard earned tax payers money has been lavished on self glory quest for riches.
The state of Aba is deteriorating every passing hour and no one is doing anything about it. we are still managing the remains of Sam Mbakwe's Solid work.
What do we do? you might ask. i'll tell you but before i do, i want Abians with conscience to understand that all the allocations, budgets, salaries given to state governments are tax payers money and we must hold them accountable. We might feel we have no power over them but we still have a good conscience and voices.

They don't do us a favor by working and developing the states. They earn salaries through us so they should work for their money. when one building comes up, they hold a press conference/ foundation laying or closing ceremony.

it so sad the people we also voted in to represent us in the house are not representing well so we must do the right thing.

What we must do is this: ensure we are registered voters, vote the candidate with good credibility, ensure our votes count, use the social media effectively to voice out our mind.

Every sane Aba/Abia resident knows that Aba is the major/highest revenue generating city of Abia state but the level of its detoriation is heartbreaking. WE NEED HELP. May God redeem Abia State. Amen Pls share

Re: ABA, TAKE A LOOK by Abiaredemption(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
pls air you views and share. more pictures

Re: ABA, TAKE A LOOK by G51Apostles: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
The Op is right, the level of rot in Abia State leaves much to be desired.
The successive administrations hasn't done much to improve infrastructure in Aba except the ones done by the administration of Sam Mbakwe. Thank God 2015 is around the corner which presents us with the opportunity to right all the wrongs. What Abia needs is a man who can declare emergency on improving the basic social amenities to improve the living standard of Aba residents. Dr Uche Ogah is prepared to lift Aba from this sorry state to a glorious state of unprecedented infrastructural development. Aba residents don't deserve this treatment and negligence, let the truth be said.
Re: ABA, TAKE A LOOK by otuolu: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
true and very true my brother. Aba is very dirty. T. A Orji is just praising himself with our money. See now his last born son has been buying cars in Abuja for ppl, i know about 3 of them with our money, to show off big boy.

And i hear some people say he is working. if that thing he is doing is working for you, Ndi Aba juru ajuuuuu. God will judge you. if he steps his foot in Aba, i'm not sure he will like what he will get becos we are really angry, except if he goes with his bullys in the name of security.

I hear of a man with a good heart, and credibility. Uche Sampson Ogah, Masters Energy President. i have been to his home town. he is doing amazing there. i know he will turn Aba around for good. please vote him ooooo.
T A. Orji has finished Aba and Abia State.
Re: ABA, TAKE A LOOK by otuolu: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
pleaseeee o people, vote Uche Sampson Ogah oooooo. He will change Abia. its what i am sure of. forget T.A. Orji. His time is expired for good.
Re: ABA, TAKE A LOOK by PeoplesHope: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
we fear that any person that T.A orji puts to succeed him will be like him and act according to his decree. this will put Abia State to the worst state. Please if Dr Uche Ogah is the right man abeg let him come on board. We will support him. Aba is terrible. The sun says it is worst than Ebola.
But this pictures of Aba is terrible. God will help us

(1) (Reply)

I Was Banned From Computer Section . / Seun Muss B Madt / Uduaghan's Government Is Education Friendly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.