Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. (2384 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / How Do I Solve This? (conversation) / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by jmoore(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Urgent advice, huh?

That guy just dey browse with many operating system.

Your sister don take over.

Do you actually think you can send your sister away? Who pays for the place, you or the man?

Your relationship is dead. There is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
keypad1: ashawo ladies, sleeping and living in their boyfriends without marriage. Shame.

You are a rented prostitute until he marries you, leave his house.
Kindly read my first post talking about mature minds contributing to this.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]Lets assume she comes from a poor home where her parents can not afford to finance her education fully and all that stuff.

If she leaves his house, would you pay for a New house for her?!

Make una cool down with una judgement o!!

This is why the Bible said Judge not.. Until you walk her entire journey in her shoes, you have not earned the right to judge her or anybody else.

As e dey do you no be so e dey do others.. A girl was on Nairaland here begging us for money to augument her tuition and stuff so she wouldnt lose her partial scholarship in a foreign university and none of you were willing to help. If she goes there now and gets a Boyfriend that she has to live with for the duration of her schooling, you people would be the first to call her a Hoe..

Sometimes, Nairalanders can act like souless individuals.. Shey na we all dey beg una since to contribute on the TeHN thread and all of una don carry face up like say una no see the thread.. angry

STOP ATTACKING HER UNTIL YOU KNOW WHY!!

Nkoli.. I really am curious to hear why though.. [/b]
Lol...I'm not froma poor home tho.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by keypad1: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]Lets assume she comes from a poor home where her parents can not afford to finance her education fully and all that stuff.

This is why the Bible said Judge not.. Until you walk her entire journey in her shoes, you have not earned the right to judge her or anybody else.

As e dey do you no be so e dey do others.. A girl was on Nairaland here begging us for money to augument her tuition and stuff so she wouldnt lose her partial scholarship in a foreign university and none of you were willing to help. If she goes there now and gets a Boyfriend that she has to live with for the duration of her schooling, you people would be the first to call her a Hoe..

Sometimes, Nairalanders can act like souless individuals.. Shey na we all dey beg una since to contribute on the TeHN thread and all of una don carry face up like say una no see the thread.. angry

i hope you will advise all your sisters to live in the house of their boyfriends for weeks, months etc.

Bros, what name do you want the society to tag them?

Dont let lack of finance render you a cheap commodity. You give him everything, he enjoys you, later he gets tired of you, then tells you its over.

Later you start another relationship and continue the circle?

Lets be real about this. Say the truth bro, stop encouraging all this madcow.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by keypad1: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
Kindly read my first post talking about mature minds contributing to this.
maturity according to you is when you exhibits such behaviour right?

If i was your father, i will disown you.

Madam, let your conscience judge you.
Just imagine, you have given him everything, he has seen you inside and outside. He is now fed up. Now he is thinking of an escape route to dump you.

Why some ladies no dey get sense na?

Please go and learn the law of value and scarcity then you will understand better.

Matured lady!
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
keypad1: maturity according to you is when you exhibits such behaviour right?

If i was your father, i will disown you.

Madam, let your conscience judge you.
Just imagine, you have given him everything, he has seen you inside and outside. He is now fed up. Now he is thinking of an escape route to dump you.

Why some ladies no dey get sense na?

Please go and learn the law of value and scarcity then you will understand better.

Matured lady!
Ok
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by MizMyColi(f): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
keypad1: i hope you will advise all your sisters to live in the house of their boyfriends for weeks, months etc.

Dont let lack of finance render you a cheap commodity. You give him everything, he enjoys you, later he gets tired of you, then tells you its over.

Whatever her reasons might be, however foolish and unreasonable.
Your tone and choice of words were rather brash and extremely judgmental.
For some reason, I doubt the sincerity of the OP, notwithstanding, I'd give her grace if I were you.

I doubt her creator would speak to her like you did - that's if you believe in a God.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by keypad1: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

Whatever her reasons might be, however foolish and unreasonable.
Your tone and choice of words were rather brash and extremely judgmental.
For some reason, I doubt the sincerity of the OP, notwithstanding, I'd give her grace if I were you.

I doubt her creator would speak to her like you did - that's if you believe in a God.
am not here to play God. Please keep that biblical inscription of judge not. Who is judging who?

Can you do such thing? Am not stopping any lady from having boyfriend, but staying in the same house with him?

I respect ladies alot, i hate to see ladies in agony about being used and dumped by guys.

But living in the same house with him has rendered her too cheap and invaluable.

Mizmycoli even you cannot do such or encourage your siblings to do it.

Am sorry about the way i sounded but am only discouraging you from doing this. It isnt healthy at all.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by Tallesty1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
A girl and her sister living together in her boyfriend's houseundecided

what do you take that guy for? Your husband? Father Christmas? Santa? Mugu? Maga? Or what?

Jesus Christ In Heaven.

THUNDER GO FIRE RELATIONSHIP of TODAY.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by Tallesty1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
andromida: Consider yourself lucky many women didn't know their man had no value for them until they tied the knots. This man has shown you his true self he does not value you and a woman should only be with a man who values her. Free him.

As for your sis talk to her, let her know what she did is low then you both pack your things and vamoose from his house who knows he probably wants you guys to leave him be.
Read the OP again and tell me if she values herself.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by MizMyColi(f): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
keypad1: am not here to play God. Please keep that biblical inscription of judge not. Who is judging who?

Can you do such thing? Am not stopping any lady from having boyfriend, but staying in the same house with him?

I respect ladies alot, i hate to see ladies in agony about being used and dumped by guys.

But living in the same house with him has rendered her too cheap and invaluable.

Mizmycoli even you cannot do such or encourage your siblings to do it.

Am sorry about the way i sounded but am only discouraging you from doing this. It isnt healthy at all.

Noted @TheEmboldened.

I can relate with the feeling of wanting to tell a person exactly how we feel over an issue.
But most times, we do so with some form of anger, maybe resentment, which tends to leave the person feeling hopeless, confused and even worthless, sometimes.
I read in a bible a longtime ago that my conversation should be seasoned with salt.
There was a time in life when I didn't know all that I know now.
That's why I try to be patient with others even as I try to contribute my quota in bringing about a desired change in their liveswink

Diplomacy and moderation is key.
smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by MizMyColi(f): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
UrennaNkoli
I want to believe your story is true.

Well, even if it isn't, I'll say what I want to say, because it's a sad reality in our society.

I'll hold it for now.........
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by MadCow1: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
keypad1: i hope you will advise all your sisters to live in the house of their boyfriends for weeks, months etc.

I didn't encourage her o! Let's be clear... I simply said DONT JUDGE.

All of us hustle no be the same..
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by MadCow1: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
UrennaNkoli:

So why you dey live for man house wey never give your papa drink for your head? angry
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by Tallesty1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
MizMyColi: ^^^ MadCows don't spew this kind of wisdom.
I hereby refrain from referring to you as one.

I'll just get another name.
But honestly can any reason justify her living with her boyfriend. Not only her but with her sister.
UrennaNkoli:
Just incase you may decide to add poverty to your reasons..
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by MadCow1: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
MizMyColi: ^^^ MadCows don't spew this kind of wisdom.
I hereby refrain from referring to you as one.

I'll just get another name.

grin

Okay..

Nkoli... Get pregnant for the guy and tie him down sharply.. angry

So he will be too busy thinking of you and the pikin and free your sister.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by MadCow1: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: But honestly can any reason justify her living with her boyfriend. Not only her but with her sister.

Yeah hommie..

Like I said, Shiit is real out there.

After I met a kid crying on the streets of Calabar looking for 300 Naira pure water sales money that he misplaced... I developed a new found respect for the hustle of life.

Trust me, Shiit is realer than you and I can ever appreciate for thousands of folks out there.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by MizMyColi(f): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: But honestly can any reason justify her living with her boyfriend. Not only her but with her sister.

Tallest, You know me na grin
Even if she says she did it solely for fun and to claim ownership of the guy, seeing as she was evidently high on elephant grass and skunk while taking the decision, I'd still be the last person to bash her.

Who nuh go nuh know.

I think ............(I haven't got a name just yet) just wants to know exactly what her reason is, so he'll know in what lines to advice her, he just might prove otherwise though.
Make she talk first.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by MizMyColi(f): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

grin

Okay..

[size=14pt]Nkoli... Get pregnant for the guy and tie him down sharply.. angry

So he will be too busy thinking of you and the pikin and free your sister.[/size]

angryHuh?!

You say whhaaatt??!!

Na there matter go tie better lace wrapper.
angry
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by Tallesty1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

Tallest, You know me na grin
Even if she says she did it solely for fun and to claim ownership of the guy, seeing as she was evidently high on elephant grass and skunk while taking the decision, I'd still be the last person to bash her.

Who nuh go nuh know.

I think ............(I haven't got a name just yet) just wants to know exactly what her reason is, so he'll know in what lines to advice her, he just might prove otherwise though.
Make she talk first.
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed.

Until she say something.

I have learnt one more thing again.(Hear The Person First No Matter How Bad His/Her Decision May Seem To Be)
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by MizMyColi(f): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: lipsrsealedlipsrsealed.

Until she say something.

I have learnt one more thing again.(Hear The Person First No Matter How Bad His/Her Decision May Seem To Be)

kiss
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
You simply can't understand why she was brought in to stay with me. There waz no need for your insults at all. I told you I needed mature minds.
,pls take d advise of peeps around. You and ur sister should leave d guys house,I want u to know dat u don't need a guy to complete you, you are complete on your own,Jesus loves you,

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by Tallesty1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Yeah hommie..

Like I said, Shiit is real out there.

After I met a kid crying on the streets of Calabar looking for 300 Naira pure water sales money that he misplaced... I developed a new found respect for the hustle of life.

Trust me, Shiit is realer than you and I can ever appreciate for thousands of folks out there.
I get your points bro but still moving in with a guy should be her last option.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by zeb04(f): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
SAVEDBABA: ,pls take d advise of peeps around. You and ur sister should leave d guys house,I want u to know dat u don't need a guy to complete you, you are complete on your own,Jesus loves you,
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by SporaD8: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

A fork is always a fork.. grin

But lets also keep things real, Desparate times call for desparate measures.. The girl is probably on the grind and had to do something to keep head above water.
Then in that case d op as become the guy protégé and no longer gf. she should just turn a blind eye to her supposed friend amorous relationship wit her sister if she did not want to find herself back in d street.
last bullet: Op has not legal or moral claim to the guy in question.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
gede7744:

one- u are bordering him

It should be "bothering" and not "bordering" , but come to think of it "bordering" still makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by Syfy(f): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
hehehe
Bamss1: Please nobody should comment on this thread again, evrytin has already been said.

Am sure she's already packing.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by lawrenceunaa: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
my dear just pack out of his apartment , he has has been chopping both sisters under same roof lipsrsealed and this have by now reduced the respect ur sister got for ya tongue she might not oblige to pack out with you . Sending her out isn't a better option cos ur guy might go after her.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
lawrenceunaa: my dear just pack out of his apartment , he has has been chopping both sisters under same roof lipsrsealed and this have by now reduced the respect ur sister got for ya tongue she might not oblige to pack out with you . Sending her out isn't a better option cos ur guy might go after her.
Thanks dear.
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by radiant3(f): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Urgent advice ke?U ar living in the same house with ur boyfriend and u still had the effontery to create a topic about this issue
SMH...
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by gede7744(f): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
neoapocalypse:

It should be "bothering" and not "bordering" , but come to think of it "bordering" still makes sense.

thx ve modified it
Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by Dcholeric: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1:

I am not against your assumptions and opinions but I would also like you to reason it the way

most of the girls that does prostitution are doing it cause they believe they don't have a choice, since their families can't take up the responsibility of taking care of their existence.
most the guys that started stealing from small to big time, started because they believe there is no other choice since their families couldn't even provide food.
does this makes their actions right?
the fact is I don't know.
going By your said wisdom I would say yes.
you see now that the guy has decided not to play as she wishes anymore, or if the guy decides to send her out, she will be expected to look for next the guy that could take up the responsibility and if that dumps her again she moves to the next....... isn't that a bad and sick mentality? I have seen a large number of girls with multiple issues from multiple fathers in the name of no option let live who can or will take of me.
this no different from prostitution as the reason for entering and practicing are the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Things You Should Never Say When Someone Says 'I Love You' / Will You Wish For Your Present Relationship To Lead To Marriage? / Guys! 10 Common Bedroom Mistakes You Make Unknowingly Which Ladies Really Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.