Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime (9832 Views)

llll / Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread / November Updated Price List_uk Used Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!

My dear wonderful customers, please be informed that MTN Share N Sell service is currently having issues with delivery of transferred airtime to recipients phone numbers from various donors, as we only do received a transfer notification from 777 but no delivery of airtime to the phone.

To this end, please send me only MTN recharge cards pins for your MTN data subscription plans and don't use share n sell service until it is resolved by MTN. All inconveniences is highly regretted.

I want to say thank you very much for your understanding and continued patronage. May the Almighty GOD bless you all as you keep promoting my data service business.

I love you all.

Signed:
Lugard Ekhator

Cheap Data Subscription Plans

Get your MTN 1GB data volume at N1,200 only via bank and recharge cards payments. Place your order today and be rest assured of getting your data ASAP, without any stories.

All data bundles are valid between 29 to 30 days, and you can make multiple subscription at your convenience.

The MTN SME subscription plans work on your Android phones and tablets, iPhones, iPads, Windows phones and tablets, Java phones, Blackberry 10 OS and USB Modems for your laptops and desktop computers, with the exception of the older Blackberry devices such as Bold, Curve, Javelin, etc.

NOTE:
Any subscription above 1GB data volume is done through multiple transfer.

SUBSCRIPTION METHOD

Bank deposit/transfer, as well as recharge cards payment are accepted.

Pay the amount of the plan you are buying to the bank details below, then text the MTN phone number to be credited, amount paid and bank teller number to 08144845524 or 08093370045. Once it is confirmed, your data bundle will be credited on the given MTN number with a validity of 29 to 30 days, deepending on the date of purchased from MTN.

To check your data balance, please dial *461*7# or text SHAREBALANCE (not case sensitive) to 131 and you will receive the details via SMS.

BANK DETAILS

1. Lugard Ekhator
Savings Account Number: 0129624568
GTBank

2. Bose Ekhator
Savings Account Number: 0024621323
Diamond Bank

3. Bose Ekhator
Savings Account Number 0014089771
Sterling Bank

Try it out with me today and share your experience with others for proof of integrity.

For further enquiries and questions, please call, text and WhatsApp me on 08144845524. Other numbers are 08093370045, 08069134574 and 08051516844.

Waiting to receive your orders soon.

Thanks and GOD bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good afternoon.
My new price regime is now 1200 for MTN 1GB through bank and recharge cards payment.
[s]
1. 250MB at N250 and N300 for bank and recharge card payment.
2. 500MB at N500 and N600 for bank and recharge card payment.
3. 750MB at N750 and N900 for bank and recharge card payment.
4. 1GB at N1,000 and N1,200 for bank and recharge card payment.
[/s]
Thank you all for your continued patronage. I am very grateful.

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by NuellaJ(f): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Am interested, i sent you messages on whatsapp but you didnt reply.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
NuellaJ: Am interested, i sent you messages on whatsapp but you didnt reply.
Good afternoon. I think we've talked now. Thank you very much my sister. My battery has been down since yesterday.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by alickdavid(m): 2:35am On Sep 23, 2014
Does it work with blackberry phones?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
alickdavid: Does it work with blackberry phones?
No for OS 7 plus but yes, for OS 10. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by Marcleee(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good afternoon, I just bought a new tecno G9( tecno pad 2) pls will it work for it? I need the MTN 1gb. If yes, I'll transfer the #1200 to your number. Pls reply ASAP cus I can't wait to start browsing. Thank u
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by Seezzy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
bro, is it applicable to java phones?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:39am On Sep 28, 2014
ur fone too dey dey off o...sent u msg for whatsapp no reply
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2014
Dahkogrin007: ur fone too dey dey off o...sent u msg for whatsapp no reply
I am very sorry please. My phone battery is bad. Please you can always reach me on call and sms on 08144845524. Thank you very much. good morning and GOD bless you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 7:11am On Sep 28, 2014
Marcleee: Good afternoon, I just bought a new tecno G9( tecno pad 2) pls will it work for it? I need the MTN 1gb. If yes, I'll transfer the #1200 to your number. Pls reply ASAP cus I can't wait to start browsing. Thank u
Yes, it will work. Please get to me on 08144845524 call or sms. Thank you very much. Good morning
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2014
Seezzy: bro, is it applicable to java phones?
Yes, only Blackberry OS 7/8 are not included. It work on all other operating system and devices. Thank you. Good morning.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by deekseen(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2014
Thanks luluosas, I got credited, plus, yours is the cheapest.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by Seezzy(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2014
luluosas:
Yes, only Blackberry OS 7/8 are not included. It work on all other operating system and devices. Thank you. Good morning.
how much is your 250 mb(i'd love to pay through airtime).
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seezzy: how much is your 250 mb(i'd love to pay through airtime).
Good afternoon. It is 300 naira. Happy Sunday to you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
deekseen: Thanks luluosas, I got credited, plus, yours is the cheapest.
Thank you very much for your patronage sir. I am very grateful.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by Skykid1208(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Got mine this afternoon like 3 mins after sending him d recharge card pin and the no to send the Mb 2,...
Posting with it....
Tanks
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by Seezzy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
luluosas:
Good afternoon. It is 300 naira. Happy Sunday to you.
Okay,i'll contact you on whatsapp. Thanks and God bless you!
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Skykid1208: Got mine this afternoon like 3 mins after sending him d recharge card pin and the no to send the Mb 2,...
Posting with it....
Tanks
Thank you very much for your patronage sir. I am very grateful.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seezzy: Okay,i'll contact you on whatsapp. Thanks and God bless you!
Amen. Thank you very much.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
tested and trusted.... he his so honest
got my data....tnx bro
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
tested and trusted.... he his so honest
got my data....tnx bro
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dahkogrin007: tested and trusted.... he his so honest
got my data....tnx bro
Thank you very much my brother. I am very grateful.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy New Month and Happy Independence to you all.
Good morning.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by nani667: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm... I may be interested In purchasing 2GB MTN data.... How much would that cost....?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
nani667: Hmmm... I may be interested In purchasing 2GB MTN data.... How much would that cost....?
Good evening.
Thanks for your interest in my product. If you paying through bank, it will cost you N2,000. But if you are using recharge cards, it will cost you N2,400. GOD bless you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by nani667: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
luluosas:
Good evening.
Thanks for your interest in my product. If you paying through bank, it will cost you N2,000. But if you are using recharge cards, it will cost you N2,400. GOD bless you.

Hmmm .... That's rather expensive...thanks anyway sir
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by dandollar1: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
luluosas: Happy New Month and Happy Independence to you all.
Good morning.
I want to credit your Account for 1gig. Which of these accounts is yours and how soon will I receive the data after I credit?

I have been trying all the numbers you gave above. None has been going through.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2014
dandollar1: I want to credit your Account for 1gig. Which of these accounts is yours and how soon will I receive the data after I credit?

I have been trying all the numbers you gave above. None has been going through.
Good morning. I am very sorry about that please. I am currently attending a church programme and I usually turn off my phones. You can send me SMS so that when I switch on, I will see your details.
GTBank.
Thank you and GOD bless.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by Justiceotuya(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lugard whats happening all your numbers isn't going through
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime by luluosas(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Good morning all.
Thank you all for your interest in my package. Do always get by to have a fill.
Wishing you all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SALES as from ₦250 per GB MTN, GLO and AIRTEL data ... Always Online...!!! / Etisalat 1gb @#1000 And MTN 1gb @#1200 From Nova Networks / Mint Condition Htc Aria High End Android Phone 4sale;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.