Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats (50090 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by enrilove12: 12:44am On Nov 13, 2014
you should know that not all big buildings carcass in the east are expensive because location is a key factor and the type of soil, Many bungalow carcass built in lagos swamp with insitu type of foundation(just like pilling but the dept is about 6ft to 10ft or so of big pillars inserted first into the ground before the actual foundation casting is done ), can build many upstairs and block of flat in the east....will show u a few pics later

allen0000:

Spyder 880: I am not here to argue with you, as this is your thread, we're all learning and following but the cost is high, am not an Engineer but i know what am telling you....., maybe depends on your location but even at that. All you need is reinforcement, blocks, cement, wood, stone, sand, labour and supervision and this house is not more than 3500 blocks or up to 4000 including the foundation, take a look at those pictures attached and how much do you think it cost me to get that building till decking and Paraphet, all the same your good and I like your work but comedown a bit,
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by enrilove12: 1:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Spyder please continue with your good works, Owerri can never be compared to Portharcout not to talk of many part of Lagos....Location is always the key factor and soil type..Big building in the East even a 3 storey Carcass Expenses in Owerri can only build one storey Carcass in many parts of Lagos of the same building dimension sef...in lagos that same sand ure talking about is 45k with begging sef...filling sand is 26k, granite is 120k, plaster sand is 65k....

Allen0000 please relax ur case....all location are extremely different not just the size of a building that matters in property

spyder880:

I think we are comparing apples with oranges?

I have built at least 3 houses in Owerri environs and I am sure there is no way you can compare costs between Owerri and Port Harcourt. I have built a house after Egbu, so I know everything about your location. Things are very cheap there. A full load of sharp sand sells for around N10,000 for the one we dig from the burrow pit towards Mbaise. Real washed sand from the river is around N15,000.

In Port Harcourt we buy same sand for N24,000. Surprised?

Wait till I finish, granite chippings are much cheaper in Owerri than Port Harcourt. There is no way your house will not be very low cost to construct. Do we even talk of labour comparison? abeg leave market for market women grin

All I want is a detailed comparison. Or can you please, remember the total cost you had spent when your house was at this stage?
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by enrilove12: 1:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Never take short cuts when building the carcass biko....Becos the carcass is the house itself not just the luxury finishes.

you will loose your reputation if you follow short Cut..im sure if ure building this house in Enugu or Owerri it will be far cheaper...people should always never compare locations as Allen0000 is pointing out wrongly....If Allen0000 shd build that his beautiful house in PH or Lagos on a soft soil then he will know the difference of wot location actually means and the need for proper and additional reinforcement like the type segcy moore and Aventures do

spyder880:

I just learned another another thing from this your post, I learned that you used 6 blocks for the internal partitioning of your house foundation, which will give you a column width of 150 x 150mm. Well, what else can I say, take another look at the foundation of this house and see how much you will be saving in concrete, both for the foundations and the columns of the whole inside of your house. This is a very big savings as all my columns both below and above the DPC are all 225 x225 mm. You could be saving too much money by doing this.

But I am building a two storey building, I cannot afford to take short cuts.

1 Like

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 13, 2014
spyder880:

I think we are comparing apples with oranges?

I have built at least 3 houses in Owerri environs and I am sure there is no way you can compare costs between Owerri and Port Harcourt. I have built a house after Egbu, so I know everything about your location. Things are very cheap there. A full load of sharp sand sells for around N10,000 for the one we dig from the burrow pit towards Mbaise. Real washed sand from the river is around N15,000.

In Port Harcourt we buy same sand for N24,000. Surprised?

Wait till I finish, granite chippings are much cheaper in Owerri than Port Harcourt. There is no way your house will not be very low cost to construct. Do we even talk of labour comparison? abeg leave market for market women grin

All I want is a detailed comparison. Or can you please, remember the total cost you had spent when your house was at this stage?

Spyder u lied, Egbu is outskirts of owerri and after Egbu is village so you can't compare property/ building cost outskirts of owerri and city center, you don't know much about owerri and I stand to correct you, maybe you built a house in the village ( Egbu) and not in the town, sharp sand is 15k per 911 tipper, plastering sand same price, granite comes from Ebonyi and 75k per 911 tipper and 150k per trip( Mack 10 tires) block 130 for 6" and 150-180 per 9", cement is 1750, 1800, 1700 labour is almost same, your cost is high and please accept it, how much is your supervision and how much do you pay your bricklayers per block. What am asking you to do, is to reduce and bring down your cost as we are all learning. I have been following starting from your duplex house in Enugu, 2 bedroom, 1 bedroom, your tagged luxury mansion in PH, you're trying but you need to improve your interior as some of your designs..... 7m from Foundation to Decking is high

2 Likes

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 13, 2014
enrilove12:
you should know that not all big buildings carcass in the east are expensive because location is a key factor and the type of soil, Many bungalow carcass built in lagos swamp with insitu type of foundation(just like pilling but the dept is about 6ft to 10ft or so of big pillars inserted first into the ground before the actual foundation casting is done ), can build many upstairs and block of flat in the east....will show u a few pics later

7 million from Foundation to Decking in PH is high, 2 bedroom flat for that matter, this is a dry land and have been following starting from foundation and moreover there is no short cut in my building, forget what Syder said about such, let him tell me the short cut and also give us a breakdown of his cost from foundation to decking

2 Likes

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by enrilove12: 2:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Oga please relax and end this argument, Everyone knows Owerri is Owerri whether na town ooo or for Village grin, and can never be compare to PH...Your building construction can be cheap and rent is high in Owerri city but the reverse is the case in many other places...We are taking about carcass here in a water prone environment and this is a TWO STOREY building in such area...please rest ur case biko..this is PH thread not Owerri thread Mbok shocked

you should compare this cost and the type of building within PH locations only to justify your criticism and not OWERRI bikonu

allen0000:

Spyder u lied, Egbu is outskirts of owerri and after Egbu is village so you can't compare property/ building cost outskirts of owerri and city center, you don't know much about owerri and I stand to correct you, maybe you built a house in the village ( Egbu) and not in the town, sharp sand is 15k per 911 tipper, plastering sand same price, granite comes from Ebonyi and 75k per 911 tipper and 150k per trip( Mack 10 tires) block 130 for 6" and 150-180 per 9", cement is 1750, 1800, 1700 labour is almost same, your cost is high and please accept it, how much is your supervision and how much do you pay your bricklayers per block. What am asking you to do, is to reduce and bring down your cost as we are all learning. I have been following starting from your duplex house in Enugu, 2 bedroom, 1 bedroom, your tagged luxury mansion in PH, you're trying but you need to improve your interior as some of your designs..... 7m from Foundation to Decking is high

3 Likes

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by spyder880(m): 2:42am On Nov 13, 2014
BUILDING METHODS AND THEIR COST IMPLICATIONS.[/b]

It is important I clear this issue so we can understand how different seemingly small decisions can either increase or reduce your spending in the cost of building houses.

[b]Structural specifications

Your building plan is a very important document, in it all relevant information about how your building is supposed to built is detailed. These plans are prepared by professionals and interpreted by builders to implement the blueprint for your building construction. You will see all required building materials, specified by size and type. Builders are expected to follow these specifications as they build but Nigeria being a corrupt country, dishonest builders can shortchange home owners by reducing the specified types and sizes, building your house with something less than what is specified.

They do this a lot in blocks, the width of the block will immediately define the size of the pillars in the house, especially internal columns. This will save some money but what about the structure, is it still as sound as was specified? Supposing you decide to add more floors to the building in the future, will this same columns carry the house? 6" blocks will give you 6" columns, and 9" blocks will give you 9" columns.

Another area of interest is the actual size of the rods used, if I start with rod quality, it will be a very long essay, but let us just concern ourselves with the reinforcement details only. Some builders swap 16mm rods and use 12mm instead. This might not be good enough as the structural engineers calculations about load bearing will just be defeated, and when a building is bearing more load than is specified, disaster is just around the corner. I have seen some tricks being played in the building industry, some builders will use Y12 rods where Y16 is specified and then use Y10 in places where Y12 were specified. This is like taking an under dose of medication, and is a danger. I wish we have enforcement teams going from site to site to see the building quality, not some greedy officials asking for bribe even before entering the site.

In rods, do you know that some builders can space out the mat of the decking, making them 8 x 8 inches in space, against the building plan specifications? Some are more crafty, using either a 7x7 combination or 6x7. But these methods will only reduce the integrity of the building and can weaken the structure. Even in an era where we are supposed to be adding to the materials to compensate for the lowered quality of building materials where, again, nobody in government cares to inspect the manufacturing factories.

Your column width comes next, It amuses me whenever I give a cost update and another person says its expensive, even without taking time to consider what was done in our projects, I have a way of doing things, and it must adhere to stringent quality control. There is no need for me reduce the beam height just to save myself a few hundred thousand naira. What about my conscience, how will I ever sleep at night if the building develops a problem later? We should strive to make money, but when it concerns something as serious as people's lives, we ought to be a lot more careful.

I thank Allen0000 for bringing up the argument about the cost, how else would I have gone into details to explain things, you all saw me using 6 rods instead of 4 in the columns and you didn't call and ask me "Spyder you are wasting money" grin grin But some didn't know it will all add up to the total. Please feel free to make your suggestions and criticisms, but don't let it be a personal attack. Attacks give us power, but it might offend the sensibilities of our readers, lets keep things calm and civil. you never know who is reading what you write. I believe N7.1m is a very good price for the level of this house, and will continue to build it well. What we offer is not just building services, we also offer you rest of mind.

In summary I will say that a building that is well built is a much safer investment. Make sure your builders understand the intricacies of building a house and have the integrity to follow standard procedures to build a better house, by so doing, we are building a better country.

Thank you my people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 13, 2014
irokop:

Ekoibile or Allenooo, your attacks on spyder is uncalled for, there is no wrong doing in constructive criticism but calling some body you have never meet names is uncalled for and it's speaks volum of your personality.

Mr Keneth alias spyder880 have and has build several houses via online I mean from emty bush to standing mansion of which I followed the project here on the web to the last nail, I don't know this spyder I have never meet him before but I have plans for him to handle my project of which he has gone to see my project at Owerri.

50% of spyder clients came from this nairaland although I stand to be corrected, if this guy is as bad as you assume I don't think ppl will give him jobs from here, in fact this forum is the best place to get a good hand that can handle ones project reason being that if the person do any thing dolgy the whole world will here it.

I have a plot of land behind the world international school in port harcourt which cost me about a million to fence it few years back whereas the Owerri one cost less, in a nutshell building in port harcourt is more costly than else where in the east besides spyder has anticedent to protect he is always serious with the quality of jobs he does.

He is not telling you that you can not do the same project with less than what he said that he has spent so far, he is taking the quality of material very serious, when I started my block of flats in Owerri some ppl advised me to use 12 mm rod for my pillers of which I refused some even said I should mix it up with 16 mm I said no I will use 16 mm all trough even the lintel , you can build three bedroom bungalow with 15 million while some body in same street builds the same house with 6 millions Naira it all depends on choice, I know of some rogue building contractors who will collect your millions and will not get the job done talkless of sub standard one.

Pls spare this spyder he is a good man and a good builder, I told you last time on the other of his thread the cracking face me and face you that if you have any indifference with spyder call him and settle it with him than this online attack, it's not good for you neither for him, in fact spyder deserve rounds of applause cos of his transparent nature without him bringing some things here you wount have the chance of calling him name, look the other of ur brother Allenooo he refused to say how much he has spent on that project reaso best to him. May God bless us, pls pardon my long assay

Thank you for ur input but he knows that 7 million is high. I am not here to argue or discredit him but what am hitting at is the cost, yes PH and owerri differs when it comes to building and other social services but notwithstanding that 7 million is still on the high side. I cannot insult or use abusive words on him, check all my comments rather what am trying to tell him is the cost which he knows the cost is high. Let him breakdown the materials and labour, supervision. I used 16mm, and 12mm mostly for my decking but Pillars and Lintels are 16mm all through. Syder is doing a nice job, he is straightforward and I thank him for making his thread public but Spyder my brother from another state, try to go down on your cost. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by FastShipping: 2:50am On Nov 13, 2014
Mr. Allen, please give it a rest. The house appreciate your contribution.

On the other hand, could you please give us the cost of your own project from foundation to roofing level? The house you have looks very nice.
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by enrilove12: 2:59am On Nov 13, 2014
Many people dont take note of all this.... its an investment, very very long one indeed for that matter...please continue to make BUILDING safe for client without cutting corners especially on CARCASS biko. Technicality is involved here which you are implementing...

spyder880:
BUILDING METHODS AND THEIR COST IMPLICATIONS.[/b]

It is important I clear this issue so we can understand how different seemingly small decisions can either increase or reduce your spending in the cost of building houses.

[b]Structural specifications

Your building plan is a very important document, in it all relevant information about how your building is supposed to built is detailed. These plans are prepared by professionals and interpreted by builders to implement the blueprint for your building construction. You will see all required building materials, specified by size and type. Builders are expected to follow these specifications as they build but Nigeria being a corrupt country, dishonest builders can shortchange home owners by reducing the specified types and sizes, building your house with something less than what is specified.

They do this a lot in blocks, the width of the block will immediately define the size of the pillars in the house, especially internal columns. This will save some money but what about the structure, is it still as sound as was specified? Supposing you decide to add more floors to the building in the future, will this same columns carry the house? 6" blocks will give you 6" columns, and 9" blocks will give you 9" columns.

Another area of interest is the actual size of the rods used, if I start with rod quality, it will be a very long essay, but let us just concern ourselves with the reinforcement details only. Some builders swap 16mm rods and use 12mm instead. This might not be good enough as the structural engineers calculations about load bearing will just be defeated, and when a building is bearing more load than is specified, disaster is just around the corner. I have seen some tricks being played in the building industry, some builders will use Y12 rods where Y16 is specified and then use Y10 in places where Y12 were specified. This is like taking an under dose of medication, and is a danger. I wish we have enforcement teams going from site to site to see the building quality, not some greedy officials asking for bribe even before entering the site.

In rods, do you know that some builders can space out the mat of the decking, making them 8 x 8 inches in space, against the building plan specifications? Some are more crafty, using either a 7x7 combination or 6x7. But these methods will only reduce the integrity of the building and can weaken the structure. Even in an era where we are supposed to be adding to the materials to compensate for the lowered quality of building materials where, again, nobody in government cares to inspect the manufacturing factories.

Your column width comes next, It amuses me whenever I give a cost update and another person says its expensive, even without taking time to consider what was done in our projects, I have a way of doing things, and it must adhere to stringent quality control. There is no need for me reduce the beam height just to save myself a few hundred thousand naira. What about my conscience, how will I ever sleep at night if the building develops a problem later? We should strive to make money, but when it concerns something as serious as people's lives, we ought to be a lot more careful.

I thank Allen0000 for bringing up the argument about the cost, how else would I have gone into details to explain things, you all saw me using 6 rods instead of 4 in the columns and you didn't call and ask me "Spyder you are wasting money" grin grin But some didn't know it will all add up to the total. Please feel free to make your suggestions and criticisms, but don't let it be a personal attack. Attacks give us power, but it might offend the sensibilities of our readers, lets keep things calm and civil. you never know who is reading what you write. I believe N7.1m is a very good price for the level of this house, and will continue to build it well. What we offer is not just building services, we also offer you rest of mind.

In summary I will say that a building that is well built is a much safer investment. Make sure your builders understand the intricacies of building a house and have the integrity to follow standard procedures to build a better house, by so doing, we are building a better country.

Thank you my people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by mufutau55(m): 3:06am On Nov 13, 2014
spyder880:
[b]BUILDING METHODS AND THEIR COST IMPLICATIONS.[/b]
It is important I clear this issue so we can understand how different seemingly small decisions can either increase or reduce your spending in the cost of building houses. Thank you my people.

Mr. Spyder, by now I think most of your clients are Nairalander... Until any of them bring your case/complaint here about the cost or safety of their buildings, you are doing the right thing by them. I will be here to welcome the first complaints from your Client; I will be the first to hammer you then. smiley
If all houses are built of the same cost and materials then there will be no point of us being here...

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by spyder880(m): 3:25am On Nov 13, 2014
mufutau55:

Mr. Spyder, by now I think most of your clients are Nairalander... Until any of them bring your case/complaint here about the cost or safety of their buildings, you are doing the right thing by them. I will be here to welcome the first complaints from your Client; I will be the first to hammer you then. smiley
If all houses are built of the same cost and materials then there will be no point of us being here...

Hajji M.

Oga, we need to buy you a Honda "End of Discussion" from Fhemmmy motors for the way you just ended this discussion grin grin
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by mufutau55(m): 3:45am On Nov 13, 2014
spyder880:

Oga, we need to buy you a Honda "End of Discussion" from Fhemmmy motors for the way you just ended this discussion grin grin

All Hondas at their present make are too small for me... I am almost 7ft tall (6ft 8ins to be precise) and about 250lbs of pure muscles.
I am riding a Cadillac Escalade now... so Honda? I think I gotta send you a photo of myself some day.
Tell Fhemmmy I need the no-more-available Bigger Hummmer, Lincoln Navigator or a Ford F250 Truck, ONLY "All American Made" with luxurious seats.

But the "End of Discussion" part is good and OK for now. Period.

Hajji M.
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by Fhemmmy: 4:00am On Nov 13, 2014
spyder880:

My Chairman, oya now, we will make it happen . . . .
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by Fhemmmy: 4:01am On Nov 13, 2014
mufutau55:

All Hondas at their present make are too small for me... I am almost 7ft tall (6ft 8ins to be precise) and about 250lbs of pure muscles.
I am riding a Cadillac Escalade now... so Honda? I think I gotta send you a photo of myself some day.
Tell Fhemmmy I need the no-more-available Bigger Hummmer, Lincoln Navigator or a Ford F250 Truck, ONLY "All American Made" with luxurious seats.

But the "End of Discussion" part is good and OK. Period.

Hajji M.

The Chairman at at the Top oh, i hail, oya make we make it happen now
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by koman: 5:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Thank goodness the debate has come to an end,
Frankly I don't understand why someone will be asking for a breakdown of cost while he's not willing to do same.
Criticism should always be constructive and backed with lots and lots of fact, and comparison should be based on adherence to specifications.

Good morning all.

7 Likes

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by spyder880(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

This guy is one heavy giant o, not the kind of guy you will like to see in a deserted street corner grin
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by spyder880(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2014
We are already in the process of buying blocks for the upper walls of this house today. I will keep us posted on the next moves.
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by KolaShangOne(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Lincoln Navigator, Escalade, Hummer..
Hajji na only you waka come?? Lol
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by Fhemmmy: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2014
spyder880:

This guy is one heavy giant o, not the kind of guy you will like to see in a deserted street corner grin

grin cheesy
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by mufutau55(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
KolaShangOne:

Lincoln Navigator, Escalade, Hummer..
Hajji na only you waka come?? Lol

My brother, you ask God for something big and excess then he decides what He will give you... never ask for something small because you may get just that. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by mufutau55(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
spyder880:

My brother, no be my fault oh! I am a replica of my father... just like God made him.. So I have no choice in the matter...
And weight loss no go fix am too, because I tried, it is in the bone (gene)... smiley Sometimes it's good, sometimes I pay the price.

Imagine, regardless of how much I love sport cars, I can't fit in them, I have tried that too; the Car Dealer just laughed at me.

Hajji M.
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by Onuokwu: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
allen0000:

Make you relax...trips of sharp sand are mentioned and delivered in tonnes and not vehicle type on the number of tyres in a vehicle. Half knowledge is dangerous o. Can we finally rest this and move on like somebody suggested. But accept you spoke out of mischief and have been thoroughly exposed.

8 Likes

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by tranxo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Onuokwu:

Make you relax...trips of sharp sand are mentioned and delivered in tonnes and not vehicle type on the number of tyres in a vehicle. Half knowledge is dangerous o. Can we finally rest this and move on like somebody suggested. But accept you spoke out of mischief and have been thoroughly exposed.
I wonder his motive. angry spyder880 continue with the pic updates joor. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by brabus(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2014
ekoibile:

https://www.nairaland.com/1990992/construction-six-flats-2-bedroom-three In this link are two buildings, one is a 6 flats of 2 Bedrooms and the other is a 2 flats of 2 bedrooms.

All the deckings of the two buildings combined were executed solidly with a convincing budget of 2.8Million. But Spyder executed a decking and foundation with 7Million. I’m in this forum to say my mind. I don’t care whose ox is gored.Even as some people feel the same way but won’t say it out. Having seen some of the jobs Spyder880 did in this forum, some already dilapidated, I’m highly convinced Spyder is the most dangerous Builder on Nairaland. People should WATCH THEIR WALLETS, Nairaland does not deserve this.

Bros, please take that back. Spyder880 remains the best builder on Nairaland and I'm nominating him as the Property Section Personality of the Year.

He deserves a better treatment.

Prof Spyder880, truth needs no defense. We are strongly behind you on this.

Sir allen000, I think I've seen your building before on one of our numerous threads. I'm glad you made the headlines but what saddens me is the way you're going about it rubbishing the work of my man.

3 Likes

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by Hazidic: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
people should not take advantage of a faceless forum to use harsh words. it's not good. But i still think the cost of this foundation and decking is too high for 7m. Anyway, may be i am on the wrong forum because average nigerians can't afford this builder o! i swear
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by amazinghomez09: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is what I call cheap publicity,you may not go very far if all you do is to attack those you feel are greater than you on the forum.we are all here to learn constructive criticism is allowed but u dnt go about calling people names.I have worked with oga spyder for a long time now and I know he doesn't compromise when it comes to quality or standard.so.i will advise you to be sincere,transparent,and creative cos that's what uplifts people.its jst an advise bro

1 Like

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by spyder880(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2014
We have bought over two thousand blocks and are taking them up on the decking this morning in preparation of the commencement of work early next week.

Reinforcement bars, wood and more materials are being supplied now. Work is going on smoothly.
Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by spyder880(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2014
Let's continue this building. .......

Re: The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats by spyder880(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Everybody is busy here......

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja / Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.