Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 PM

El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid (21801 Views)

Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by etunoman76(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
The former Minister of Federal Capital Territory, FCT, and chieftain of All Progressive Congress, APC, Nasir El-Rufai on Tuesday announced his bid for the Kaduna State governorship.

Mr. El-Rufai visited Fadan Kagoma, the hometown of former governor of Kaduna state, late Patrick Yakowa, who died in a helicopter crash in 2012.

Speaking at the palace of Kpop Gwong, Paul Zakka Wyoms, the former FCT minister said he was at the palace to formally inform the people of Gwong Chiefdom of his gubernatorial ambition which he said is hinged on justice, responsible and sensitive leadership that will take the state to another level.

He paid tribute to Mr. Yakowa whom he described as a responsible and sincere leader whose death left a big vacuum in the polity of the state.

“I came here to formally inform you of our decision to seek the highest office in our dear state. It is a demonstration of deep commitment to the peace, development and unity of Kaduna state. I am set and ready to move to action, justice is paramount to development and that is my direction. I am seeking your blessings and moral backing,” Mr. El-Rufai said.

“I am not new to our state; I did my primary school, secondary school and university in our state. And also practiced here in our state before moving to Abuja where we both served with Yakowa in General Abdulsalam Abubakar’s government, and so I know our problems and together we will run a responsible and participatory government together. Justice is paramount in development and unity of any nation.”

The former minister concluded that diversities are strength and a cornerstone of purposeful development, saying, “Diversities and differences are strength as instituted by Almighty God and it is His making and so we must harness it for common good.”

The former minister has continued his familiarization tour in Southern Kaduna area of the state ahead of his public declaration.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/168258-el-rufai-visits-yakowas-hometown-as-he-declares-kaduna-guber-bid.html#sthash.EefCqHiA.dpbs

18 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Degis(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
You had better stick to your rabid criticism of GEJ and CAN because your ambition is dead on arrival.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by santos247(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Will El-Rufai be a good Governor for Kaduna state??

Political parties apart, lets compare El-Rufai antecedents with that of the present occupier of Kadunan State govt House.
I think Ramalan Yero hasnt done so much to deserve a 2nd term

20 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by omokab: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Degis: You had better stick to your rabid criticism of GEJ and CAN because your ambition is dead on arrival.
please I will like to ask you some questions
1.Which state are you from?
2.If you are from kaduna,how many vote do you have?
3.How many people you can bring out on election day and confuse not to vote for el Rufai
4.Are you God?
If you ca answer all this questions successfully you will be able to know if his ambitions is dead on arrival

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
santos247: Will El-Rufai be a good Governor for Kaduna state??

Political parties apart, lets compare El-Rufai antecedents with that of the present occupier of Kadunan State govt House.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Oklander: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sweep out PDP from Kd...

27 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Firefire(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Degis: You had better stick to your rabid criticism of GEJ and CAN because your ambition is dead on arrival.
Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Demdem(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
It's left for Kaduna people to determine ur fate.
Wish u the very best.

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by 1United1: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
It would be Landslide for APC, thank me later!

21 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by desgiezd(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2014

Talk is cheap!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by oathman(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
hell-rufai

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by stevolinkon40: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Reading
Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by CharlieMaria(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Still reading.
Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Babyboy1986(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
M
Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by T4taiwo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good
Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by uken73(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmm. Sometimes one wishes to see what such a person who runs his mouth so much against others would do if given the opportunity. But should he win, can he tolerate someone else criticizing him the way he's been criticizing others without ever seeing any good done?

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by korel9: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
HELL Rufai is a goat and shouldn't expect any vote from even a goat. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by rattlesnake(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hahaha
Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sai El-Rufai grin
Sambooooooooooooooooooooo angry

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by jaryeh(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
I think he's good to go, with Buhari on his side.

Mr man, I wish you good luck. You seriously need to stop talking unnecessarily though, you talk too much!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by keypad1: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
this bastard will not win it.

Looters and destroyer of destinies.

Useless man, your atrocities in the cities of abuja will speak against you.

15 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
He will surely make a good governor. I wish him all the best!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by iceberylin(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
gurusmac4: GB
jaryeh: .
Babyboy1986: M
See them grin

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good...if he can replicate what he did in Abuja in Kaduna.

Especially in the area of transport, cleaning up the Kaduna Central market, and improving roads in the city.

And he could do the same in Kafanchan and Zaria.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2014

Indeed
He will also share out the lands to his wives and concubines including the ovaries in their reproductive system

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by gurusmac4: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
The slime one
Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Saheed9: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
El Rufai, I wish u all d best.

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
santos247: Will El-Rufai be a good Governor for Kaduna state??

Based on what he did in Abuja....he could.

If he just brings his El Rufai bus to Kaduna town...then great.

11 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by Bsc(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Fire don enter mountain...if u knw wot I mean
Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by gunuvi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
great move.. now you will taste the experience of your mentor Buhari. i am very happy for you oo. you will come and cry me a river.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid by continentalceo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
No wonder it all makes sense now.. No wonder that APC puppet won't shutup. Let me just tell you Nasiru, You have lost woefully cus kaduna is and will remain a PDP state

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders / Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo / Ibrahim Shekarau Welcomes Baby Girl. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.