Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities (4329 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 / Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by paulGrundy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kay17:

An oath of allegiance is not inevitable, it is optional. There are alternatives.

grin grin grin

Ok like what alternatives?
Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by Kay17: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
paulGrundy:

grin grin grin

Ok like what alternatives?

Being stateless. Nietzsche was one.
Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by paulGrundy(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Kay17:

Being stateless. Nietzsche was one.

I don't know if am to take this seriously, or as a joke.

grin grin grin
Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by Kay17: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2014
paulGrundy:

I don't know if am to take this seriously, or as a joke.

grin grin grin

Being stateless is an option not a joke.
Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2014
wow reach out. preparing my customs. was given the opportunity to perform in our grand launch with 2000 ppl in attendance.
Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Reach out is a clever marketing scheme. It makes u feel patriotic while lining Pst Chris' pocket in one fell swoop.
If d man wants to feel patriotic he should produce and distribute free or even sell to his m.orons at cost price. Add to dt, u still hv to purchase overpriced t-shirts and caps. Mehn, these guys are frauds!

3 Likes

Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by PastorKun(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bobbysworld28: Reach out is a clever marketing scheme. It makes u feel patriotic while lining Pst Chris' pocket in one fell swoop.
If d man wants to feel patriotic he should produce and distribute free or even sell to his m.orons at cost price. Add to dt, u still hv to purchase overpriced t-shirts and caps. Mehn, these guys are frauds!

They actually distribute it free but they make there mugus pay for it through their so called "partenership" and of course it is printed, published and authored by Oyakhilome and his private companies so all the money goes into his greedy pockets.

That aside it is also a marketing scheme for the oyakhilome brand.

1 Like

Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bobbysworld28: Reach out is a clever marketing scheme. It makes u feel patriotic while lining Pst Chris' pocket in one fell swoop.
well brother in my church rhapsody is free every single month of the year. so stop ranting. pls this thread was not created for u .

1 Like

Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
PastorKun:

They actually distribute it free but they make there mugus pay for it through their so called "partenership" and of course it is printed, published and authored by Oyakhilome and his private companies so all the money goes into his greedy pockets.

That aside it is also a marketing scheme for the oyakhilome brand.
been reading ur ridiculous comments abt pastor Chris for many months nw.but ah refused to comment.I just see u as a person who's opinion does not matter to pastor Chris or any blw member. jst stick to ur church and stop disturbing urself.

1 Like

Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by Oyinprince(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
^^ Brother abeg ignore those people jare. How was reach our Nigeria at your place.

Here it was awesome, the ish here is that I've been trying to reduce the mb of my pictures so I fit upload and no one wan free reduce reach 250mb
Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
donstevico: well brother in my church rhapsody is free every single month of the year. so stop ranting. pls this thread was not created for u .

It is free because some dolts pay for it. U r totally clueless.
Let d pastor give it free or at cost price of production if he so loves his nation. His patriotism is funded from ur pocket

1 Like

Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by Gombs(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oyinprince: ^^ Brother abeg ignore those people jare. How was reach our Nigeria at your place.

Here it was awesome, the ish here is that I've been trying to reduce the mb of my pictures so I fit upload and no one wan free reduce reach 250mb

Me too o, dem picture too large
Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
[b] It was yet another wonderful moment and believe me ROR street to street/house to house distribution is getting more interesting. So far my group has covered about 75% of our target area and mehn it keeps getting more and more comical grin grin grin

An example was a guy I approached with a copy of free ROR and he was like-
What? I thought Pastor Chris don finally fall?
I said- No sir! Pastor Chris dey kampe! grin grin grin

A youth corp member who's a known atheist in my catchment area was approached by a lady from my group.
He was like- I no want am! Wetin ona wan do with my number?
Immediately I showed up on the scene, his face lightened up.
I was like- Bros long time no see (I'd invited him to super sunday earlier this year and he attended but declined to get born again). Knowing that we might get into another endless debate about the authenticity of God's sovereign presence in all things, he immediately surrendered.
Oya put my write my number. Zero eight zero...", he chorused his contact out loud! grin grin grin

Another was a lady who refused to share her phone number so I gave her a copy anyway. A moment later after going through one or two topics in the ROR she yelled- "Come collect my number!" grin grin grin
Wish I could share pictures but not now. Maybe later! grin grin grin [/b]
Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bobbysworld28:

It is free because some dolts pay for it. U r totally clueless.
Let d pastor give it free or at cost price of production if he so loves his nation. His patriotism is funded from ur pocket
and u r jobless. if u don't have anytin gud to say pls deactive ur nairaland acct and go back to nursery school.
Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
donstevico: and u r jobless. if u don't have anytin gud to say pls deactive ur nairaland acct and go back to nursery school.

Dts the answer u would give because u knw what I said is true. Who is d winner in all this ur campaign? Pst Chris's bank account. Otondo

2 Likes

Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bobbysworld28:

Dts the answer u would give because u knw what I said is true. Who is d winner in all this ur campaign? Pst Chris's bank account. Otondo
.....contact me when u finally understand spiritual matters
Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 02, 2014
donstevico: .....contact me when u finally understand spiritual matters

Spiritual what? Regarding this issue?
Oya prove me wrong physically.
At d hq, rhapsody can be sold at N 105 when purchased in bulk. At this amount they still make profit o.
Yet u guys are made to 'give' towards ron at N 150 per copy. Someone is making N 45 per copy whn u all purchase like dt o. Still ur 'giving' does not guarantee ur tshirts and costumes.
My friend, u guys are being f.ooled yearly by this venture. There is nothing spiritual in daylight robbery.
Next project is for u to start giving for offer 7. They paint it as though u can purchase God's anointing.
We know them and their gimmicks. They hv bn found out.

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by PastorKun(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2014
Kenny4lyfe: [b] It was yet another wonderful moment and believe me ROR street to street/house to house distribution is getting more interesting. So far my group has covered about 75% of our target area and mehn it keeps getting more and more comical grin grin grin

A youth corp member who's a known atheist in my catchment area was approached by a lady from my group.
I was like- Bros long time no see (I'd invited him to super sunday earlier this year and he attended but declined to get born again). Knowing that we might get into another endless debate about the authenticity of God's sovereign presence in all things, he immediately surrendered.
Oya put my write my number. Zero eight zero...", he chorused his contact out loud! grin grin grin

Another was a lady who refused to share her phone number so I gave her a copy anyway. A moment later after going through one or two topics in the ROR she yelled- "Come collect my number!" grin grin grin

And why do you want to be collecting their numbers If not to market them to join your sect after giving them your Greek gift. I said it before this whole reach out Nigeria campaign is a covert marketing scheme to win more customer's for oyak's church whilst making money from ror partnerships.

For instance they lie to their members that they are going to print and distribute twenty million copies ror thereby putting them under pressure to give more whilst in actual reality less than one million copies are printed and distributed with oyaks smiling to the bank with the massive difference.

2 Likes

Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by osaroodion(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2014
PastorKun:
And why do you want to be collecting their numbers If not to market them to join your sect after giving them your Greek gift. I said it before this whole reach out Nigeria campaign is a covert marketing scheme to win more customer's for oyak's church whilst making money from ror partnerships.
For instance they lie to their members that they are going to print and distribute twenty million copies ror thereby putting them under pressure to give more whilst in actual reality less than one million copies are printed and distributed with oyaks smiling to the bank with the massive difference.
ur failure will be Paramount soon. there r three kinds of people in life.
1. those who make things happen
2. those who watch things happen
3. those who criticise those that make things happen.
u and I obviously know where u fall into.
just a little advise. if u don't like something, change it...if u cannot then change ur mindset.

2 Likes

Re: REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities by Gombs(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Kenny4lyfe: [b] It was yet another wonderful moment and believe me ROR street to street/house to house distribution is getting more interesting. So far my group has covered about 75% of our target area and mehn it keeps getting more and more comical grin grin grin