Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

[NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] (1003 Views)

Nigerian Creates Home Made Washing Machine(video) / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) / I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] by Aysuperstories: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hey guys what's up today I am going to teach you guys how to make fried pizza yea you had me right "how to make fried pizza"
Before I start for better explanation please watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX4dm1oJdgc
but I'll try my best to give the best written explanation that I can....
Okay here we go
Ingredients for preparation for 4persons
.500grams of flower
.yeast 25grams of fresh yeast
.a pinch of salt
.mozzarella 250grams
.cooked ham 400grams
.dried oregano leaf
.chopped tomatoes
.oil

First you want to make sure your tomatoes source is ready and cooled if not when you spread it on your dough it's will burn through it.
Now go ahead and make your dough I am sure you know the ingredients for that above, and the process, once your dough is ready take the piece as you may please, now spread it like you're about to make the traditional pizza it should look like the picture below when you spread it.

Re: [NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] by Aysuperstories: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
apply your diced mozzarella and cooked ham that's what mine looked like after adding the mozzarella and cooked ham

I am sure by now you're thinking this is just like normal pizza but here is the best part...note most people like to fry the dough alone and later add the tomatoes source, mozzarella and cooked ham, or whatever they want to add if you do it this way it's has to be deep frying but we are not doing ours that way,

Ok with that being said let go ahead and fry our pizza.
Make sure the oil is partially hot i mean hot enough but not too hot because we don't want to do deep frying...now fold up the pizza like you're about to make meat pie, it should look like the below picture
Now take your tomatoes source and spread it on the top of the dough like the below picture

Re: [NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] by Aysuperstories: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Now gentle drop it in the hot oil, we had to fold it to prevent it from spilling. Please make sure you don't over fry it because we don't want it to be deeply fried For we still need to put it in the oven.

See how mine looked like below after frying.

Re: [NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] by Aysuperstories: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Now that we have finished frying it let's heat it in the oven to make it more crispy
Take a look at mine when brought it out of the oven below

Re: [NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] by Aysuperstories: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Now you can serve it with whatever you like...but I'll have mine with chilled red wine.

Re: [NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] by Aysuperstories: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
That's it guys our own home made fried pizza!!

Feel free to ask any questions I'll do my best to answer them.

And I hope this was helpful
Re: [NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] by macklef(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Is this Pizza or toast bread or meat pie.

1 Like

Re: [NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
macklef: Is this Pizza or toast bread or meat pie.
pls help me n ask him oh, cos the pizza i know is flat n round
Re: [NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] by ehinome4hushM(f): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin grin

hahahahahaha haba u guys shld salute dis guy na fr even trying sometin new.. i love d idea jor,but id love to tag dis pizzpie cos its not in a spread out form like pizza... il bookmark dis page so i update u wen i make mine
Re: [NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] by macklef(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
francleanflexy:
pls help me n ask him oh, cos the pizza i know is flat n round
He now add Zobo to it to finish d Behind meal. angry
Re: [NL] Home Made Fried Pizza [how I Made It] by ultraawesome(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Creativity...I suggest you name this

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Quotes By Fela Durotoye / 6 Interesting Facts About Women / Check Addresses For Inec Ward Centre To Collect Your Pvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.