Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU (23422 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / 11 Simple Ways To Make A Woman Feel Sexy And Desirable / How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by engrflames: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
The #1 Reason Women Can't Stand Certain Guys... And How To Mak A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To Being With YOU

There's just no way around it... If you listen to women talk about men, you'll often hear them use the word "annoying" t describe certain men and certain things that some men do.
Now, as you can probably guess, it's not usually a good thing when a woman uses this particular word to describe a guy...And, as you can also probably guess, when a woman uses this particular word, it's not usually about guys who she isattracted to (although this isn't always true). Now, it's taken me a few years of paying attention to really get a handle on what women are talking about when they say, "He's annoying" or "It's so annoying when he does that." And guess what I discovered was the #1 reason that women say that a guy is annoying and they can't stand being around him... The Answer... It's A Man's WUSSY Behavior. But let's get much more specific. Here they are - the list of Wussy behaviors that annoy a woman the most and make her want to run for the hills: 

-Calling her too often telling her that you have "feelings" for her too early 

-Giving away your power to her and making her the boss 

-Always asking a woman what she wants instead of leading

-Acting submissive and weak

-Accepting her demands, bossy-ness, and manipulative
requests 

-Being her doormat and putting your own needs aside 

"What?" you say. "How could this be?" you might be thinking. How is it possible that demonstrating your
affection for a woman by calling her, telling her how you
feel, letting her make the decisions, and putting her first
could be considered annoying, of all things? Well guess
what? It is. Women, and especially the most attractive and desirable women, usually consider the above things to be very annoying. 
Well, here's the big realization that I had... I Realized That I Had Everything All Wrong! Instead of thinking to myself that I was a nice, sensitive guy that needed to become a little stronger, what I really needed was to become a strong guy who could also act sensitive on occasion. The difference seems almost like word-play, but it's not. Not at all. You see, when a woman says that she wants a "strong guy who's also sensitive," that's what she means. She wants a guy who's strong. The sensitive part is far more optional than the strong part. This is why women often date jerks and guys who are emotionally unavailable, and don't date us "nice guys" who would do anything for them. Remember... ATTRACTION ISN'T A CHOICE. Women do not sit down and make a list of the qualities that a particular guy has, then think it over it for a few days, then decide whether or not to feel ATTRACTION. No way. It happens in an instant, and it happens for all kinds of "illogical" reasons... reasons that even the woman who is feeling it can't usually describe. So What's The Answer Here?I want you to raise your right hand, and repeat after me: I will stop being a Wussy around women... I will stop being a Wussy around women... I will stop being a Wussy around women... Stop doing things that say "I'm a Wussy," because those are the very things that women find annoying. And START doing the things that you're learning here... Lean back Act Cocky & Funny around women Bust on them and give them a hard time Lead the way, don't follow Now, another one of the problems that a lot of guys run into is putting together different personality traits that don't seem to go together. Women say that they want guys who are funny... but also strong. Many of the things women say they want seem like they conflict with each other. What's a guy to do? Well, the FIRST thing a guy should do is learn what works. Not what sounds like it might work. Not what should work. And not what is supposed to work. 
Learning What REALLY Works: 3 Major Lessons I personally spent several years trying to figure out what works. Why did it take me so long? Because, as it turns out, I started out with a HUGE disadvantage. And I'm not talking about a disadvantage like a big nose (which I have). I'm talking about a disadvantage like BAD PROGRAMMING. I had a "map" in my mind... of how I thought I should behave around women... and it turned out to be the wrong map. The most frustrating part was that when I did the things that should work, they made women UN-interested. It was as if the world wasn't working right. I would be sweet and nice, and a woman would not want to talk to me. I would call often and share my feelings with her, and she would fall for the rude jerk who could care less about treating her well. The magic breakthrough came only after I started making friends with and watching guys who were very successful with women... then putting what I knew about psychology and behavior together with the NEW stuff I was learning "in the field." What I discovered was literally shocking to me. I can remember slapping myself on the forehead, shaking my noggin, and laughing to myself... as I watched some of my new friends who were good with women... doing things that just plain shouldn't work... but that did work. When it comes to succeeding with women, here are three of the BIGGEST lessons I learned: 

Lesson #1: Body Language is FAR more important than WORD language. In fact, you can have the smoothest "pick up lines" in the world... but if you don't understand Body Language, the woman you're talking to can't feel attraction for you.
Here's another one: 

Lesson #2: Doing "nice" things for a woman doesn't make her any more likely to feel attraction for you. In fact, most of these things backfire... and wind up pushing her AWAY. In other words, you have to "get" that the answer here is to realize that many of the things you do when you're around women that you feel attracted to, are considered annoying by those women. You must understand that you sometimes have to do things that seem to be "inconsiderate" in order to give a woman what she really wants (which is a man who is in control of himself, the situation, and often her). 
Here's a third lesson I learned: 

Lesson #3: Even though "jerks" and "bad boys" don't treat women well, it doesn't mean that women don't feel attraction for them. In fact, women often report feeling incredibly attracted to these kinds of men... so powerfully, in fact, that they can't control these feelings... As I was learning these interesting and counter intuitive lessons, I also began documenting the specific things that the guys who were "naturals" with women did... in order to attract women.
One of my biggest realizations was that literally any guy can attract women... if he just understands how attraction works. And any guy can use the secrets that jerks and bad boys have discovered and used... WITHOUT being abusive or mean. In fact,if you leave out the meanness or abuse, a woman will be far more likely to stay around.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by scribble: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
You can't take the dic.kk out of addicted
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by Chazzyboy: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ezi Okwu
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by lawrenceunaa: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
The best way to pass information is thru short posts wink op take note tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmmmm. I know the guy that mails the OP newsletters daily. The words "wussy, jerks, cocky and funny" made me remember him. I recieve his newsletters also. He's a great dating coach.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by Chilug(m): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Y are u guys so much into what woman want and what dy don't, this trend is getting old fashion. Op keep ur thought to ur sef. Guys pls! Pls!! Stop magnifying women, that in itself is annoying.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by Rapsainot(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
me: A Man's WUSSY
Behavior. But let's get much more specific. Here they
are - the list of Wussy behaviors that annoy a woman
the most and make her want to run for the hills:
-Calling her too often telling her that you have
"feelings" for her too early
-Giving away your power to her and making her the
boss
-Always asking a woman what she wants instead of
leading
requests
-
unionised , Kelvin graphics
want you to raise your right hand, and repeat after me
me: I will stop being a Wussy around women... I will stop
being a Wussy around women... I will stop being a
Wussy around women... Stop doing things that say "I'm
a Wussy," because those are the very things that women
find annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by nenergy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
A girlfriend might not like that kind of man, but a wife will. Its a matter of time. Lol @ nice things smiley
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by datguru: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Boring
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by Rapsainot(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
datguru: Boring
oponu apoda, write yours

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by datguru: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rapsainot: oponu apoda, write yours

You are such an Idi*ot, wasted sperm, Basta*rd. I said the post is boring to me , must you quote me ? Jobless ode
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by datguru: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rapsainot: oponu apoda, write yours

You are such an Idi*ot, wasted sperm, Basta*rd. I said the post is boring to me , must you quote me ? Jobless ode
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by Rapsainot(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
datguru:

we know your type, must you said all those words just because you wanna diss? Grow up man, stop being senseless. Learn to ignore , you're old enough to be my brother.... Oponu apoda
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by datguru: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rapsainot: we know your type, must you said all those words just because you wanna diss? Grow up man, stop being senseless. Learn to ignore , you're old enough to be my brother.... Oponu apoda

You are still being an idio*t , a very silly one . I used those words so that it would hurt you and of course it did . You are saying I should grow up, be sensible and learn to ignore, if you had those qualities yourself, why did you insult me at first for sharing my view? Remove the sooth from your eyes before removing mine. Bastar*d son of a thousand fathers
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by Rapsainot(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
datguru:

You are still being an idio*t , a very silly one . I used those words so that it would hurt you and of course it did . You are saying I should grow up, be sensible and learn to ignore, if you had those qualities yourself, why did you insult me at first for sharing my view? Remove the sooth from your eyes before removing mine. Bastar*d son of a thousand fathers
just a mere e-abuse will hurt me??stop kidding yourself. This is 21st century man.... Why are you so dumb?
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by datguru: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rapsainot: just a mere e-abuse will hurt me??stop kidding yourself. This is 21st century man.... Why are you so dumb?

If e no hurt you, make I hammer $1m tomorrow
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by Charles4075(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Chilug: Y are u guys so much into what woman want and what dy don't, this trend is getting old fashion. Op keep ur thought to ur sef. Guys pls! Pls!! Stop magnifying women, that in itself is annoying.
. Seriously bro, it's so annoying. Every man for himself, just be yourself and enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by dnacrystal: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
The op is right though. I always fall for the impossible and tough guys. cry

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by haryomikun(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
datguru:

Hahahahahahaahahaahhahaha. Wasted sperm! cheesy
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by mecussey(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2014
dnacrystal: The op is right though. I always fall for the impossible and tough guys. cry

Most women do the same but the best man you can marry is one who learnt to be bad and tough. If you marry a natural bad boy, you will find yourself in a miserable marriage

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by dnacrystal: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
mecussey:

Most women do the same but the best man you can marry is one who learnt to be bad and tough. If you marry a natural bad boy, you will find yourself in a miserable marriage
I see

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by Tymax(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chilug: Y are u guys so much into what woman want and what dy don't, this trend is getting old fashion. Op keep ur thought to ur sef. Guys pls! Pls!! Stop magnifying women, that in itself is annoying.
Well said brother cool
Re: How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU by wealthtrak: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
engrflames:
The #1 Reason Women Can't Stand Certain Guys... And How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To Being With YOU

There's just no way around it... If you listen to women talk about men, you'll often hear them use the word "annoying" t describe certain men and certain things that some men do.
Now, as you can probably guess, it's not usually a good thing when a woman uses this particular word to describe a guy...And, as you can also probably guess, when a woman uses this particular word, it's not usually about guys who she isattracted to (although this isn't always true). Now, it's taken me a few years of paying attention to really get a handle on what women are talking about when they say, "He's annoying" or "It's so annoying when he does that." And guess what I discovered was the #1 reason that women say that a guy is annoying and they can't stand being around him... The Answer... It's A Man's WUSSY Behavior. But let's get much more specific. Here they are - the list of Wussy behaviors that annoy a woman the most and make her want to run for the hills: 

-Calling her too often telling her that you have "feelings" for her too early 

-Giving away your power to her and making her the boss 

-Always asking a woman what she wants instead of leading

requests 

-Being her doormat and putting your own needs aside 

"What?" you say. "How could this be?" you might be thinking. How is it possible that demonstrating your
affection for a woman by calling her, telling her how you
feel, letting her make the decisions, and putting her first
could be considered annoying, of all things? Well guess
what? It is. Women, and especially the most attractive and desirable women, usually consider the above things to be very annoying. 
Well, here's the big realization that I had... I Realized That I Had Everything All Wrong! Instead of thinking to myself that I was a nice, sensitive guy that needed to become a little stronger, what I really needed was to become a strong guy who could also act sensitive on occasion. The difference seems almost like word-play, but it's not. Not at all. You see, when a woman says that she wants a "strong guy who's also sensitive," that's what she means. She wants a guy who's strong. The sensitive part is far more optional than the strong part. This is why women often date jerks and guys who are emotionally unavailable, and don't date us "nice guys" who would do anything for them. Remember... ATTRACTION ISN'T A CHOICE. Women do not sit down and make a list of the qualities that a particular guy has, then think it over it for a few days, then decide whether or not to feel ATTRACTION. No way. It happens in an instant, and it happens for all kinds of "illogical" reasons... reasons that even the woman who is feeling it can't usually describe. So What's The Answer Here?I want you to raise your right hand, and repeat after me: I will stop being a Wussy around women... I will stop being a Wussy around women... I will stop being a Wussy around women... Stop doing things that say "I'm a Wussy," because those are the very things that women find annoying. And START doing the things that you're learning here... Lean back Act Cocky & Funny around women Bust on them and give them a hard time Lead the way, don't follow Now, another one of the problems that a lot of guys run into is putting together different personality traits that don't seem to go together. Women say that they want guys who are funny... but also strong. Many of the things women say they want seem like they conflict with each other. What's a guy to do? Well, the FIRST thing a guy should do is learn what works. Not what sounds like it might work. Not what should work. And not what is supposed to work. 
Learning What REALLY Works: 3 Major Lessons I personally spent several years trying to figure out what works. Why did it take me so long? Because, as it turns out, I started out with a HUGE disadvantage. And I'm not talking about a disadvantage like a big nose (which I have). I'm talking about a disadvantage like BAD PROGRAMMING. I had a "map" in my mind... of how I thought I should behave around women... and it turned out to be the wrong map. The most frustrating part was that when I did the things that should work, they made women UN-interested. It was as if the world wasn't working right. I would be sweet and nice, and a woman would not want to talk to me. I would call often and share my feelings with her, and she would fall for the rude jerk who could care less about treating her well. The magic breakthrough came only after I started making friends with and watching guys who were very successful with women... then putting what I knew about psychology and behavior together with the NEW stuff I was learning "in the field." What I discovered was literally shocking to me. I can remember slapping myself on the forehead, shaking my noggin, and laughing to myself... as I watched some of my new friends who were good with women... doing things that just plain shouldn't work... but that did work. When it comes to succeeding with women, here are three of the BIGGEST lessons I learned: 

Lesson #1: Body Language is FAR more important than WORD language. In fact, you can have the smoothest "pick up lines" in the world... but if you don't understand Body Language, the woman you're talking to can't feel attraction for you.
Here's another one: 

Lesson #2: Doing "nice" things for a woman doesn't make her any more likely to feel attraction for you. In fact, most of these things backfire... and wind up pushing her AWAY. In other words, you have to "get" that the answer here is to realize that many of the things you do when you're around women that you feel attracted to, are considered annoying by those women. You must understand that you sometimes have to do things that seem to be "inconsiderate" in order to give a woman what she really wants (which is a man who is in control of himself, the situation, and often her). 
Here's a third lesson I learned: 

Lesson #3: Even though "jerks" and "bad boys" don't treat women well, it doesn't mean that women don't feel attraction for them. In fact, women often report feeling incredibly attracted to these kinds of men... so powerfully, in fact, that they can't control these feelings... As I was learning these interesting and counter intuitive lessons, I also began documenting the specific things that the guys who were "naturals" with women did... in order to attract women.
One of my biggest realizations was that literally any guy can attract women... if he just understands how attraction works. And any guy can use the secrets that jerks and bad boys have discovered and used... WITHOUT being abusive or mean. In fact,if you leave out the meanness or abuse, a woman will be far more likely to stay around. 
"It is what it is."
Immutable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.