Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (1802 Views)

Nebosh Courses Offer In Lagos(hse) / How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? / Prospects of NEBOSH without BSc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Novelle: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE TRAINING & EXAMINATION with an Accredited Center.

INTRODUCTION

This Health & Safety training is a level 6 safety qualification that provides an excellent foundation in Health and safety for managers and people starting out on a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH IGC course is relevant to all types of organizations as it helps the professional manage risks effectively. NEBOSH IGC is about the highest recognised qualification in the field of safety. It also ranks amongst the most reputable qualification for those working in the oil & gas sector. On successful completion of the course a professional will automatically be recognised as a Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and Associate membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).

Novelle Center is the best NEBOSH accredited Center in Nigeria. Accreditation number is 945.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers, Supervisors, Technicians, Health Professionals, Environmental Professionals, Young Graduates in all disciplines, Consultants, Engineers, Oil and Gas workers, Workers in the production and manufacturing sectors

DURATION: (8:30am – 5pm)

VENUE:
Port Harcourt: Novelle Center, Suite 21, Opus Plaza, 21 Afam Street D/line Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Contact - 09030589313 | 09084766905)
Lagos: Novelle Center, 3rd floor AA plaza, 2 Akin Osiyemi street along Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos - Nigeria

COURSE FEES (Candidates can pay in 3 installments):
• N230,000/Participants to cover tuition, examination, British Council registration, course materials and resources, refreshment:

For Further Information visit:
www.novellecenter.com/
www.novellecenter.com/course/nebosh-course/
www.novellecenter.com/about-us/
www.novellecenter.com/training-calendar/

Re: . by Novelle: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
1. What is NEBOSH?

The word NEBOSH is an acronym for National Examination Board on Occupational Safety and Health. It is a UK based Institute which has gained recognition over the years in setting examination for people who want a career in safety and for those who generally work in the oil and gas sector. NEBOSH International General Certificate is amongst the compulsory qualification for anyone who wish to work in the field of safety or oil & gas sector.

NEBOSH Certification has risen to become the most valuable qualification amongst a wide range of other health and Safety courses in the world.

2. What is NEBOSH Certification in Nigeria?

The NEBOSH IGC (International General Certificate) is a level 6 safety qualification that provides an excellent foundation in Health and safety for managers and people starting out on a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH IGC course is relevant to all types of organizations as it helps the professional manage risks effectively.
Re: . by Jayroland: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Good afternoon Sir,
Am a Mechanical Engineer and would like to register for the program.
I have HSE 2&3 already but have not secured a job. I Graduated with 2nd class upper. Pls, Will you refer me to where I will start work on completing this program?
Solomon_nnamdi@yahoo.com
292CAFAC
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Phds At Mckinsey (or other Consultancies) in Nigeria? / Is My Course Not Relevant / Geology And Geophysics Softwares (winresist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.