Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Learn Bulksms Website Design For Free Today. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulksms Website Design For Free Today. (848 Views)

Increase Comment And Backlinks To You Blog Free Today Nw Now / Get A Free Bussiness Website For Free Today By Startechng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Bulksms Website Design For Free Today. by skytech101(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
THE ABC OF BULK SMS WEBSITE DESIGN USING CMS (Joomla) By Collins Afam Nwude.

The Author of the Book "THE ABC OF BULK SMS WEBSITE DESIGN USING CMS (Joomla)" Mr. Collins Afam Nwude in collaboration with SkyTech Nigeria has decided to give out the ebook which was originally sold for N3,000 and have sold out about 150 copies for free starting from today 17th September, 2014

To help you achieve your aim of setting up a bulk sms website, Collins Afam Nwude wrote this book with all the necessary step by step instructions with pictures on how to build bulk sms websites that will guide any willing Nigerian through the every step on building their own bulk sms website.

The Book explains to you in easy to follow steps (using pictures) on how to set up your own bulksms website WITHOUT having any knowledge of coding (Programming)

to Download, click herehttp://skytechng.com/downloads/viewdownload/6-bulksms-website-design-book/9-the-abc-of-bulk-sms-website-design-using-cms-joomla.html

Re: Learn Bulksms Website Design For Free Today. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
How did I get into this boring room?
Re: Learn Bulksms Website Design For Free Today. by cosm: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Do we really need to learn designs of bulksms before we operate it?
Re: Learn Bulksms Website Design For Free Today. by cosm: 12:28am On Sep 23, 2014
i operate mine with no stress and it gives me all i want, tergetsms.com is cool.
Re: Learn Bulksms Website Design For Free Today. by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Legit Website Designer For My Site / Hostagor 25% Coupon / Nairaland Redesign In Progress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.