Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai (36528 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
imoleay0: mtchew!

El-rufai of all people.
So who should talk ? I dont know you anyways .... may be u should do some formal intro.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by ALISMILE(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
meforyou1: if Nigeria were an advanced country, you would have long been in jail. Solitary confinement. Because you are very fuulish
Please bros hw d man take fuulish. But he make sense to me sha!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Godanya: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ayo is disgracing Christians. He should not be partisan by virtue of his position. He should step down as CAN President to avoid further let down.

12 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by ALISMILE(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
For d first time honestly, am impressed wit d objectivity of d christians on NL. They refused to blindly support d CAN man. Keep it up guys.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Pataki: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pastor OLÉJAFOR - President of the Criminal Association of Nigeria (CAN). Former Armed Robber of Warri and Lagos.

12 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by arewanationz: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles:

John Onaiyekan, the favorite CAN spokes person of the islamist. There lies the problem. grin grin grin

You miserable fellows don't only create division between muslims and christians but also among your fellow christians. Smh!

I blame the notherners for Liberating you animals from the creeks.

18 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by lacasa: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Alas!

The catholics have been vindicated.

Christianity in Nigeria is neever the problem, extravegant Jet flying Terrorist stealing weed smoking CAN presidents are

(P.S) - El' rufai with an acute response once again

19 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by IYANGBALI: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
BOAR: All peace loving Christians should disassociate themselves from this CAN President and let him know that he is acting on his own and not on behalf of Nigeria Christians.

This politics of division is getting to a dangerous and ridiculous level.
gbam. That orisajefor man is a polithievian

10 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by econity(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
cr8v: When Muslims are becoming more ferocious by the day does it not make sense if Christians start thinking of ways to defend themselves. It's a pity that it's still the foolish Christians that will come here to criticize it And support the Boko APC coalition. The children of this world are indeed wiser. When Muslim acquired there's no one knows till date but bet me it's a fellow Christian that will first blow an alarm. Until ISIS resurrects in Nigeria and starts chasing Christians away will we know what we did to ourselves
you're not a christian. Prove me wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by atlwireles: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
kokoA: You can never compare the respect these bishops command worldwide with what you pastor gets in Nigeria.. Can El'rufai, GEJ or anybody in Nigeria address[b] bishop Onaiyekan, Cardinal Okogie, bishop Akinola, bishop mba[/b], etc like the way they address this current CAN president? No! This is because these men respect themselves and stay out of politics as much as possible, they only offer their words of advice when necessary and everybody (irrespective of religion) respect them. Unlike the current president who shamelessly announce to the whole world that he supports GEJ/PDP.. I'm a christian but I will speak my mind when I see wrong.

They can keep their respect, Pastor Ayo has gotten the Job done. Ask, the man on street who bishop Onaiyekan, Cardinal Okogie, bishop Akinola, etc, are, they have no clue. Ask the mass murdered northern Christian who these men are , they have no idea. Then, ask them who Pastor Ayo is, come back and tell us what they tell you. The current CAN president is shameless according to Islamist, guess what, we like him so. For you all to be after him and constantly trying to bring down. With the likes of Rufai, your sultan, Muric at the forefront, only tell us, Pastor Ayo is doing a great Job.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
ALISMILE: For d first time honestly, am impressed wit d objectivity of d christians on NL. They refused to blindly support d CAN man. Keep it up guys.
and yea shall know the truth and will liberate you .... xtaiins know the truth ..... an iseali is part of the ish , we remember pst ayo was with presido in jerusalem. our presido keeps breaking records , Nigerans ain't seen nuffin yet ... thats what you get when you put a man that once had no shoes in power.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by atlwireles: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
arewanationz:

You miserable fellows don't only create division between muslims and christians but also among your fellow christians. Smh!

I blame the notherners for Liberating you animals from the creeks.

Look at you and us, ask yourself who needs and needed liberation. I am from the creeks, what is it to you.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by omenka(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pataki: Pastor OLÉJAFOR - President of the Criminal Association of Nigeria (CAN). Former Armed Robber of Warri and Lagos.
You forgot to mention; he's a coke addict too!!

12 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Gombs(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mynd44: Whats the source of this? I did a search and nothing interesting came up

who else but Sharia Reporters? grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by ENDTIMES: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
PASTORPRENEUR!!! Nairaland Una no go kill me.

I hope oyibo people dey learn vocabulary here.

9 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by IYANGBALI: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godanya: Ayo is disgracing Christians. He should not be partisan by virtue of his position. He should step down as CAN President to avoid further let down.
for where?the man no go step down,erec-tion is around the corner,this is the time he has to work for his blood money. CAN president my foot

8 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by atlwireles: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
omerta: If not romancing with thieves would make THE CHURCH that, then so be it! The CHURCH would forever remain undefiled for refusing to romance with thieves in power. Now, shove your unbridled allegations up your excretory opening. Insufferable fawner!

You don't a hole, transgendered or transgender, which one are you. But again, you are an almajiris, born into the world of the janjaweeddddd. You people have not seen anything yet.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles:

They can keep their respect, Pastor Ayo has gotten the Job done. Ask, the man on street who bishop Onaiyekan, Cardinal Okogie, bishop Akinola, etc, are, they have no clue. Ask the mass murdered northern Christian who these men are , they have no idea. Then, ask them who Pastor Ayo is, come back and tell us what they tell you. The current CAN president is shameless according to Islamist, guess what, we like him so. For you all to be after him and constantly trying to bring down. With the likes of Rufai, your sultan, Muric at the forefront, only tell us, Pastor Ayo is doing a great Job.
is it by the whole world knowing you and then seen as supporting evil. he isn't the only pastor with a private jet , besides there are politicians who own jet , why not theirs.... The truth be said , associate with no evil. if perhaps he is innocent, he needs to handle his properties wth care.

11 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by IYANGBALI: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: You forgot to mention; he's a coke addict too!!
chisos shocked
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
pastor haryor was a self confessed armed robber who used to terrorize warri and smoked dope at the back of churches before robbing innocent people. I guess old habits die hard

12 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by instaforexngr(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pataki: Pastor OLÉJAFOR - President of the Criminal Association of Nigeria (CAN). Former Armed Robber of Warri and Lagos.
O boy, take am easy now.
All this insult too much for one person.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles:

do you have a soul?

i see you as a soulless, and a dark person.

15 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by duality(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
All what this folks are interested about is CAN and pastor Ayo. They are not interested in the main issue. No matter wat Ayo says, The'll still look for ways to twist it and bring him down.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by atlwireles: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
majekdom2: is it by the whole world knowing you and then seen as supporting evil. he isn't the only pastor with a private jet , besides there are politicians who own jet , why not theirs.... The truth be said , associate with no evil. if perhaps he is innocent, he needs to handle his properties wth care.

Read the story and tell us, how he is involved in anything. Don't allow your hate for Pastor Ayo, drive you people into the market.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by atlwireles: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
saytan:

do you have a soul?

i see you as a soulless, and a dark person.

That should never be your problem, Mr soul seeker.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by EMANY01(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
kokoA: Why should CAN release a press statement on behalf of Oritsejiafor?

What has CAN got to do with the guy's private business?

Does the aircraft belong to CAN?

This pastor doesn't know the implications of what he is doing.. Nigeria is a very volatile country when it comes to religious issues.. This is a country where a cartoon painted in far away Denmark led to the killings of hundreds of innocent christians. Yet he brought in CAN into this issue to justify his own personal business activity.

Mr CAN president, speak for yourself! Do not drag Nigerian christians into your business.

You say that as if the "killings of hundreds of innocent Christians" is a normal and perfectly justifiable consequence of a cartoon mocking Mohammed in Denmark .
Please show evidence of one case of CAN or anyone associated with them justifying or even sanctioning the murder of any number of Muslims innocent or otherwise.
You statement again for the umpteenth time makes clear the belief Moslems have that they reserve the right to go on a murderer spree of the bloody kafirs whenever they feel "provoked" never mind that the so called provocation had nothing to do with the physical peril of any Muslim.Just look at our prophet sideways or so much as hiss at his name and we would kill all you infidels we have tolerated with inhuman restraint.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by arewanationz: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Shame on you and that cultist/gun runner/rap star you call your pastor undecided
atlwireles:

Look at you and us, ask yourself who needs and needed liberation. I am from the creeks, what is it to you.

8 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by IYANGBALI: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles:

what good job?you no dey shame?I am shaming shame for you and that orisa man,shameless people,ole,barawo

11 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by EMANY01(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
kokoA: Why should CAN release a press statement on behalf of Oritsejiafor?

What has CAN got to do with the guy's private business?

Does the aircraft belong to CAN?

This pastor doesn't know the implications of what he is doing.. Nigeria is a very volatile country when it comes to religious issues.. This is a country where a cartoon painted in far away Denmark led to the killings of hundreds of innocent christians. Yet he brought in CAN into this issue to justify his own personal business activity.

Mr CAN president, speak for yourself! Do not drag Nigerian christians into your business.

You say that as if the "killings of hundreds of innocent Christians" a normal and perfectly justifiable consequence of a cartoon mocking Mohammed in Denmark .
Please show evidence of one case of CAN or anyone associated with them justifying or even sanctioning the murder of any number of Muslims innocent or otherwise.
You statement again for the umpteenth time makes clear the belief Moslems have that they reserve the right to go on a murderer spree of the bloody kafirs whenever they feel "provoked" never mind that the so called provocation had nothing to do with the physical peril of any Muslim.Just look at our prophet sideways or so much as hiss at his name and we would kill all you infidels we have tolerated with inhuman restraint.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by omerta(f): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
I see the thing missed out in getting a good education. I bet Catholic missionaries didn't reach your town early enough to liberate you from your perpetual illiteracy.
Divisive hediot! angry

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by atlwireles: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
duality: All what this folks are interested about is CAN and pastor Ayo. They are not interested in the main issue. No matter wat Ayo says, The'll still look for ways to twist it and bring him down.

They are after CAN, they need to shut the christians up, as it use to be, under their bishops slaves. Pastor Ayo has them by the balls. grin
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
duality: All what this folks are interested about is CAN and pastor Ayo. They are not interested in the main issue. No matter wat Ayo says, The'll still look for ways to twist it and bring him down.

bro , the matter be like finding a missing amount of money in ur bag , you then claim it was given to be used by someone else , even if true , the truth remains it is your property and should have properly check the kind of person you gave it to.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muhammad, Ganduje's Son Leads Over 1 Million To March For Tinubu In Kano / Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani / Nigerian Navy Presidential Fleet Review 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.