Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai (36533 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Pataki: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: You forgot to mention; he's a coke addict too!!
Oh yes, that is very true. I wonder what late Bishop Benson Idahosa must be feeling in his grave if he knew this is how this coke addict aka JayZ Pope of Aso Rock has turned out to be.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by IYANGBALI: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
duality: All what this folks are interested about is CAN and pastor Ayo. They are not interested in the main issue. No matter wat Ayo says, The'll still look for ways to twist it and bring him down.

with this,he is already down

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by kokoA(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles:

They can keep their respect, Pastor Ayo has gotten the Job done. Ask, the man on street who bishop Onaiyekan, Cardinal Okogie, bishop Akinola, etc, are, they have no clue. Ask the mass murdered northern Christian who these men are , they have no idea. Then, ask them who Pastor Ayo is, come back and tell us what they tell you. The current CAN president is shameless according to Islamist, guess what, we like him so. For you all to be after him and constantly trying to bring down. With the likes of Rufai, your sultan, Muric at the forefront, only tell us, Pastor Ayo is doing a great Job.
Doing a great job for PDP/GEJ and you likes I guess. Has his loud mouth stopped BH from bombing innocent christians? What has CAN as a body done to alleviate the sufferings of innocent Christians currently being chased out of their villages by BH lunatics? How many times has CAN sent relieve materials to these victims? How many times has CAN issued out statements to encourage minority christians in the far north? What did CAN do for the brave Chibok girls who escaped from captivity? Atiku Abubakar who is a muslim has offered them scholarships in his "rich kids" school, how many of our jet flying, university running pastors (including the CAN president) offered to help these girls? Mention one positive thing that your pastor has used CAN to do for Nigerian christians apart from singing GEJ/PDP praises or remain silent!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
berem: You can go to the thread and make comments on my behalf. undecided

U no well o

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles:

Read the story and tell us, how he is involved in anything. Don't allow your hate for Pastor Ayo, drive you people into the market.
who hates who ? whose property is the jet ? kai , you are one of these people we need to deal with for us to progress in this country..... na ur kind go steal money , dem catch you and go still talk say no be u .

7 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by atlwireles: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
IYANGBALI: what good job?you no dey shame?I am shaming shame for you and that orisa man,shameless people,ole,barawo

You need to work on your self esteem, never be ashamed for anybody but your self. Pastor Ayo remains miles apart, from you and your noise making crew. This is Nigeria, we are rolling in it. The 80s,90s are gone. Stop acting and talking like an almjiris slave.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by atlwireles: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
majekdom2: who hates who ? whose property is the jet ? kai , you are one of these people we need to deal with for us to progress in this country..... na ur kind go steal money , dem catch you and go still talk say no be u .

Go and read the press brief.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Jibwillz: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
cr8v: When Muslims are becoming more ferocious by the day does it not make sense if Christians start thinking of ways to defend themselves. It's a pity that it's still the foolish Christians that will come here to criticize it And support the Boko APC coalition. The children of this world are indeed wiser. When Muslim acquired there's no one knows till date but bet me it's a fellow Christian that will first blow an alarm. Until ISIS resurrects in Nigeria and starts chasing Christians away will we know what we did to ourselves
You are a fool.... its people like you that will support an illicit act of a pastor having an extra_marital affair just to jusitfy immorality "if muslims are permitted to marry more than one wife,, why can't a proclaimed man of God follow suit".... Oloshi

6 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by mbulela: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gorrbachev:
Since abuse is not argument and is incapable of displacing fact, Oritsejafor may care to answer if the jet involved in the scandal is the same one that was "donated" to him in 2012? Did he register it as a commercial aircraft or is the plane illegally moonlighting as one? Why is he the first CAN leader to provoke pitiful mirth and amusement when he is not being derided as a tragedy, a sort of Ichabod, desperate to separate glory from a revered body?
[url=http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/17/oritsejafor-and-company-tainted-and-jittery%E2%80%A6nasir-el-rufai]Source[/url]
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by atlwireles: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
kokoA: Doing a great job for PDP/GEJ and you likes I guess. Has his loud mouth stopped BH from bombing innocent christians? What has CAN as a body done to alleviate the sufferings of innocent Christians currently being chased out of their villages by BH lunatics? How many times has CAN sent relieve materials to these victims? How many times has CAN issued out statements to encourage minority christians in the far north? What did CAN do for the brave Chibok girls who escaped from captivity? Atiku Abubakar who is a muslim has offered them scholarships in his "rich kids" school, how many of our jet flying, university running pastors (including the CAN president) offered to help these girls? Mention one positive thing that your pastor has used CAN to do for Nigerian christians apart from singing GEJ/PDP praises or remain silent!

Don't worry yourself, the more you see, the less you understand. Pastor Ayo got it just right.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Sibrah: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sauce Please!!!
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by experimentist: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Konmight:
The dude needs to change his way.

Cheers.
It's too late! We are in lynching level now

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by emmatok(m): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Anthony Olubunmi Okogie is the best CAN president i have ever known, this worked with activist against military rule in Nigeria .

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by aderonila18: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
I am a Christian and not a member of any party and I have to say the truth this business is shady.

Why would the Nigerian government seek to
smuggle cash into a country without disclosure if
it was, indeed, for a legitimate transaction?

From where did the Federal Government source
that amount in Nigeria? Was it from the Central
Bank of Nigeria or from the black market?

Why was it the President's jet that happened to be leased?

These and many more questions is what sane Nigerians without an ulterior motive should be asking.

Also speaking about the CAN President, he has brought disrepute to that organization by being openly partisan , most times he is like the mouth piece of the President. The head of a religious body should never get so involved with politicians or politics because it reduces their credibility.

11 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by 4Play(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
I am placed in the ignoble position of defending shysters like Ayo Oritsejafor but there is little in the South Africa story that serves as damning evidence of Oritsejafor's involvement in arms smuggling.

It is said that he is implicated because the plane is his. Given that the plane is leased out, it is like proclaiming that a landlord is a drug abuser because his tenant used drugs in the tenanted house.

The value of this story lies not in the weight of the evidence but in the Nigerian knack for guilt by conjecture. For Muslims inebriated with conspiracy tales, it serves the purpose of claiming that Boko Haram is truly a Christian conspiracy and has nothing to do with honest peace loving Muslims. For APC supporters, it serves the purpose of smearing Oritsejafor who is known to have his tongue stuck on GEJ's as-s.

It's a classic Naija non-story and misses the real issue - the lack of transparency in arms purchases which is a problem that predates GEJ.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by atlwireles: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
arewanationz: Shame on you and that cultist/gun runner/rap star you call your pastor undecided

I am sorry, you are so pained, you have not started crying yet.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: You forgot to mention; he's a coke addict too!!

7up ni, mtchew
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by MarshRiley(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Well,as always I was expecting everybody to come here and rant and I wasn't disappointed
Then I saw both Christians and muslims ranting about the CAN president,not disappointed also....
The only disappointment for me is the fact that an average Nigerian youth on NL can't read and understand an article still cause we are blinded by hatred and sentiments,division among muslims and also division among Christians....Nigeria won't move forward this way
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by MarshRiley(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
4Play: I am placed in the ignoble position of defending shysters like Ayo Oritsejafor but there is little in the South Africa story that serves as damning evidence of Oritsejafor's involvement in arms smuggling.

It is said that he is implicated because the plane is his. Given that the plane is leased out, it is like proclaiming that a landlord is a drug abuser because his tenant used drugs in the tenanted house.

The value of this story lies not in the weight of the evidence but in the Nigerian knack for guilt by conjecture. For Muslims inebriated with conspiracy tales, it serves the purpose of claiming that Boko Haram is truly a Christian conspiracy and has nothing to do with honest peace loving Muslims. For APC supporters, it serves the purpose of smearing Oritsejafor who is known to have his tongue stuck on GEJ's as-s.

It's a classic Naija non-story and misses the real issue - the lack of transparency in arms purchases which is a problem that predates GEJ.
This is the only sensible thing I've read all day
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
:
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by coolxpat(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin madam u harsh o
berem: the sauce is maggi and crayfish. What other sauce do you require? undecided
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by sabdaz: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
If Na one Alhaji or Malam now,people would say he's sponsoring Boko Haram. Please what does he wanna sponsor. gej's re-election. Funny stories. Hope he's in custody right now. Serious detention. No bail.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
omerta: Kindly ignore the pastor-worshipping 21st century Christian. The Catholic church has refused to take sides with any political party, a stand he and his masters have found extremely hard to digest!
That is why I so much respect Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah! A clergy who knows so much about politics unbiasely. You can never hear him speak to favour any party. You need to watch that summit he anchored which he had discussions with Fashola and Sule Lamido.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
All private jets from Nigeria must be properly monitored and searched for criminal activities. Jeez! We have now see the reason for increase in the purchase of private jets by affluent Nigerians.

The youths must do something to get rid of these old crooks wasting our resources and future!

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by omerta(f): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
berem: That is why I so much respect Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah! A clergy who knows so much about politics unbiasely. You can never hear him speak to favour any party. You need to watch that summit he anchored which he had discussions with Fashola and Sule Lamido.
Bishop of diocese of Sokoto, right? Intelligent man. Never watched the submit sha, I'll try searching for it on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by henchamb(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
what do you expect from a drug baron like ayo. well the MURIC abi na muslim bla bla bla should shut up and face his boko brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Namady(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
If it was Sultan of sokoto or any Islamic leader eee

My grandma used to tell me, there are just 2 types of human beings living on this planet earth! i.e TheGoodOnes and TheBadOnes regardless of religion, tribe or skin.
#OneNigeria #Peace

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by kristisking(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
kokoA: Doing a great job for PDP/GEJ and you likes I guess. Has his loud mouth stopped BH from bombing innocent christians? What has CAN as a body done to alleviate the sufferings of innocent Christians currently being chased out of their villages by BH lunatics? How many times has CAN sent relieve materials to these victims? How many times has CAN issued out statements to encourage minority christians in the far north? What did CAN do for the brave Chibok girls who escaped from captivity? Atiku Abubakar who is a muslim has offered them scholarships in his "rich kids" school, how many of our jet flying, university running pastors (including the CAN president) offered to help these girls? Mention one positive thing that your pastor has used CAN to do for Nigerian christians apart from singing GEJ/PDP praises or remain silent!
You are not making any sense
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by lincolnj88: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
cr8v: When Muslims are becoming more ferocious by the day does it not make sense if Christians start thinking of ways to defend themselves. It's a pity that it's still the foolish Christians that will come here to criticize it And support the Boko APC coalition. The children of this world are indeed wiser. When Muslim acquired there's no one knows till date but bet me it's a fellow Christian that will first blow an alarm. Until ISIS resurrects in Nigeria and starts chasing Christians away will we know what we did to ourselves
I love u for this statement.....
thats how the muslims dealt with xtians in Jos ....not until 2008 the xtian learnt how to carry weapons and they dismantled d islamic empire coming out from jos.......now there is relative peace there......dis muslim areas were dismantled to d ground...opposite premiee, yanshanu, half of nass gwong,, angwan eukuba junction ..till today muslims don't near these places.....
Muslims need to be treated the way isreali do to them by all countries....
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Abraham2013(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
omoalaro: 17th September,

2014PRESS RELEASE:CASH-LOADED JET AND WEAPONS DEAL: IT IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST MUSLIMS  

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor was alleged to have admitted ownership of a private jet seized last weekend by South African authorities. The aircraft was stashed with $9.3 million in cash meant for arms purchase. In the same vein, the Federal Government (FG) issued a statement yesterday admitting ownership of the cash. Oritsejafor has sought to extenuate the deal by claiming that the jet was hired out by Eagle Air in which the pastor himself has “residual interest”. The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) is alarmed by this scandalous development. We have every reason to reject FG’s explanation and it is hereby rejected. Government is being economical with the truth. We suspect a grand conspiracy against Nigerian Muslims in this latest revelation. Nigerian Muslims are enveloped with apprehension. All the ingredients of a plot are here for those who care to look beyond their noses. In a country in which two religions are most prominent and are hot rivals of each other, here is the national leader of a religious group who also happens to be the president’s kinsman, an undisguised Muslim hater, a man with a belligerent disposition towards his Muslim neighbours, a man who has been threatening hell and brimstone over the Boko Haram saga. Tie this to the Israeli connection, a country well known for its anti-Muslim and mass murder propensities. It raises more questions than answers. For instance, was the intended arms purchase really meant for the Nigerian Armed Forces? What is the guaranty that it was not meant for Niger Delta militants, or Christian crusaders masquerading as Boko Haram? Afterall, under-the-table assistance for Boko Haram has been noticed in the past. Where did the arms and food drops for Boko Haram by helicopters come from? Only the Israelis are capable of doing that. MURIC is shocked by the huge amount involved: $9.3 million! Conservatively, $1m is N163m. $9.3m is therefore N1,514,502,583.61 at the current exchange rate of N163 to $1. It is very disturbing for this to be happening in a country bedeviled by serious security challenges bordering on religious rivalry and ethnic jingoism. There is definitely something sinister about all these. We assert that Nigerian Muslims are not safe any longer. We are not safe in the hands of Israeli military advisers breathing down the neck of the Nigerian government and encouraging it to arm the Christians to the teeth. The fate of Nigerian Muslims is therefore not certain. We have lost confidence in FG and its security agencies, particularly with the involvement of Israel. Islamic scholars are disappearing at will all over the country. Recruitment exercises into the security outfits favour Christians even in Muslim dominated areas. President Jonathan has just concluded a national conference whose composition was lopsided and in favour of Christians. FG relies heavily on Israel, a well-known anti-Muslim country for its security matters. Palpable fear of religious cleansing has therefore gripped Muslims. Whole Muslim communities are already being wiped out in the North East under the guise of ‘Boko Haram’. Just two months ago, 34 Muslims who were followers of Shaykh Ibrahim Alzakzaky were massacred by soldiers in Zaria and nothing has been heard of it. MURIC calls on the National Assembly to save Nigeria from total disintegration. This jet and cash story is a scandal of monumental proportion and it must not be swept under the carpet. The National Assembly must intervene in order to calm nerves. This is not the hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob. It is the hand of President Jonathan and the voice of Oritsejafor. There is an unholy union here. An aircraft owned by a war-mongering and current national president of CAN, the cash is being claimed by a Christian-led, Muslim-repressing government, there is more to this than meets the eye. We are no longer safe. MURIC demands the termination of all security deals with the Israelis in Aso Rock, the seat of government. It is too dangerous to involve a country like Israel, an anti-Muslim country in the security matters of a country like Nigeria, deeply polarized by religious sentiments. Only a government with an anti-Muslim agenda will do such a thing. It is time for the Israelis to be kept at bay regarding key security issues in Nigeria. We advise President Jonathan to change his tactics, to integrate Muslims into his government, to stop the political marginalization of Muslims, to review the Christian-loaded recruitment into the security agencies, to probe the disappearance of Islamic scholars and the killing of Muslims in Zaria and to balance the sharing of the dividends of democracy between Christians and Muslims.  We warn that the lopsided recruitment into the security agencies, particularly the Nigerian Army in the past three years, smacks of a more sinister plot to systematically wipe out Nigerian Muslims through extra-judicial killings. We draw the attention of the international community to acts of pro-Christian favouritism and anti-Muslim practices of President Jonathan. The Nigerian leader is deliberately dividing his citizens along religious lines. MURIC affirms that it seeks peaceful coexistence between Christians and Muslims. We are prepared to live with our neighbours. We urge those fanning the embers of war and amassing weapons to remember the plight of Liberia, Congo, Sierra Leone, Bosnia Herzegovina, etc. The ravages of war, the sufferings of millions of innocent young and old are better imagined than experienced. Finally, we appeal to Muslims throughout Nigeria to allow the National Assembly to wade into the matter. Meanwhile, we charge them to remain calm and law-abiding. 

Professor Ishaq Akintola,
Director,Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC)
-Wen muslim were killing christians in d north all in d same of sharia law, u people did not say anytin
-wen d nigerian army were recruiting more muslims dan christians over 40yrs ago, u people did not say anytin
-wen muslim ruled nigeria 4 more dan 40yrs, u people did not say anytin
-wen a muslim president feel ill n went to saudi arabia, u people did not see anytin wrong in it
-wen BH was bombing churches in d north, u people did not say anytin
-wen muslim leaders created more states in d north dan d south, u people did not say anytin
Now d table has turned around u people r now forming Muslim right concern. Well my advice to dis so-called muslim right concern group is dat if u don't like d way dis christian led govt is been run, 2 tins r involved; u can either take d oshomole's command(Go N Die) or u go n hug patrick sawyer's corpse.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
omerta: Bishop of diocese of Sokoto, right? Intelligent man. Never watched the submit sha, I'll try searching for it on YouTube.
Yes he's the new Bishop of Sokoto diocese. I used to know him way back when he was a visiting priest at Holy Family Catholic Church Festac Town until he was transfered to Abuja before he was ordained a Bishop lately.

Funny and intelligent man I must confess.
Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles:

Don't worry yourself, the more you see, the less you understand. Pastor Ayo got it just right.
no dodge d question,wetin can don do for christians suffering in borno,instead them carry 10million dollars go buy weapon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army / Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) / Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.