Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. (5824 Views)

Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP / Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by celeron40(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC paraded by Nigerian troops...Long live Nigeria!!

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by brownlords: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sahara reporters and BBC hausa will never report this kind of news for El rufai to tweet.

Useless hypocrites

26 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by igwedaboss(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
brownlords: Sahara reporters and BBC hausa will never report this kind of news for El rufai to tweet.

Useless hypocrites
Don't mind them. Always looking for negativity to spread.

BTW this APC boko has been using is mad oo.. kudos to the NA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by RockMaxi: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Congrats to the NA and shame to the enemies of this nation. undecided

9 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by meforyou1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Where are the janjaweedeans always eulogising boko haram?

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
They one bokos took from them abi?

Any how I am on the side of sanity. Death to islamic fundamentalist serial rapists
Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by seankafor(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
RevDesmondJuju: They one bokos took from them abi?

Any how I am on the side of sanity. Death to islamic fundamentalist serial rapists
naija till i quench

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by omenka(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
RockMaxi: Congrats to the NA and shame to the enemies of this nation. undecided
I think the supposed enemies are thesame people looking soooo jubilant over this commendable accomplishment. Or are you referring to the enemies busted by the South African authorities coupla days ago?? undecided

10 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by Sparrow13: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
The army should clean that arabic nonsense as soon as posible, so that it will continue what it was bought for

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Am so happy about this, this is a pictorial evidence that we won a konduga

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
one by one, the Nigerian army is gonna capture all boko haram technicals, and they'll be left to fight with nothing, and then we can send our secondary school children to finish them off with catapaults

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Great news ! This deserves front page ....
Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by Plus10(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
First of all,on behalf of Nigerians,I want to sincerely thank God for prayer answered...and also for His continued grace upon our gallant Soldiers.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Long live the Good people of Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by olopan(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
awesome news
I tell ya
We dey win small small
God bless nigeria
God bless the galant troops

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by EdCure: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect: one by one, the Nigerian army is gonna capture all boko haram technicals, and they'll be left to fight with nothing, and then we can send our secondary school children to finish them off with catapaults
A m e n !
Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by XketchDesigns(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
That symbol is for ISIS
Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by nuclearboy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
I hope everyone realises the civilians jubilating in the photos are the same Hausas, Kanuris and Fulanis we keep calling supporters of boko haram, parasites, aboki etc

Fact is they are thre greatest victims - reviled and killed by the boko bastards for not being fanatics like them, then suspected and treated harshly by the military then insulted and reviled by us southerners as well simply for being born northerners

Sad country where the poor and downtrodden are looked down upon and not consoled

10 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by XketchDesigns(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2014

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by hardbody: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have nothing against the NA but my question is, as trained as the NA is, if we are struggling this much with a rag tag boko haram almajari, how can we cope in an international engagement with a fellow country with another trained army in a cross boundary warfare? In the event of a real war with neighbouring countries, wont they overwhelm us in a matter of days?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by GovWahala: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wow! grin grin
Great News. I'm so happy!
APC and all BH ass-lickers shame on you.
We are winniing this war.
Ride on GEJ

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by donphilopus: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
brownlords: Sahara reporters and BBC hausa will never report this kind of news for El rufai to tweet.

Useless hypocrites

You never asked for the source but you rushed to comment on the thread. Unfortunately for you, SaharaReporters first reported that!

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/17/nigerian-troops-parade-apc-captured-boko-haram-fighters-maiduguri

Now that you've been busted, ain't you supposed to be ashamed of yourself?!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by gbadexy(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
The nigerian army has started acting like it should.
I believe their morale is truly high now and the momentum should be sustained and what's responsible for this positive change continued.
Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
good
Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by igwedaboss(m): 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by kelvin1191(m): 12:00am On Sep 18, 2014
I wont jubliate to this cos boko haramites colleted more than 4 APC's from NA. Just send more of them to meet their virgins. Kudos to the gallant soldiers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by Ekiseme(m): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2014

Useless hypocrites
Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by Ekiseme(m): 12:32am On Sep 18, 2014
Great news i must admit
Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by albiol: 12:42am On Sep 18, 2014
judging by this picture i think the A.P.C Means Armoured personel carrier
Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by redsun(m): 1:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Why are they celebrating overcoming some bunch of badits that maruudes on motorcycles and captured armouries? Is Nigerian army that gone?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by wheesin(m): 3:42am On Sep 18, 2014
yes o...oya lieutenant go and pack that APC suv in my garage..will use it for pimping rides ...

Thank you NA.
You can do more wink
Re: PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. by ITbomb(m): 4:27am On Sep 18, 2014
hardbody: I have nothing against the NA but my question is, as trained as the NA is, if we are struggling this much with a rag tag boko haram almajari, how can we cope in an international engagement with a fellow country with another trained army in a cross boundary warfare? In the event of a real war with neighbouring countries, wont they overwhelm us in a matter of days?
No
If for instance, Cameroun declare war on us, we will know that it is Cameroun vs Nigeria and the army will move to cripple their key infrastructure forcing them to surrender.
What we have in Boko Haram is like you said rag tag insurgents, you kill them, North would say you are committing genocide, you declare state of emergency, opposition say you want to cripple political structure to have an easy ride.
Even someone that is dreaming of being a president is advocating Amnesty for them, they have no logical predefined motive, no stronghold and mixing with civilians makes it much tougher.
The enemy outside your home is easier to handle than the enemy within your home

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Biafra : Mock Referendum Happening Now In Enugu (photos) / "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin / Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.