Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Review This Website On Your Pc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review This Website On Your Pc (687 Views)

Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile / Submit Your Website On 2500 Website Wiith 1 Click / Nigerian Navy Website On Crude-Oil Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review This Website On Your Pc by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good evening NL webmasters, how market na?
Well, i just want you guys to help me review this website on your pc.
Go to www.w3coursesng.tk
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by Lovetinz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Weak Logo.
Too much empty spaces in header and body.
Must full registration request appear on every page?
Theme colours looks weak to me.
Links: Menu Active, Menu visited are the same colour.
Forum is disorganised.

I was disappointed.
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Lovetinz: Weak Logo.
Too much empty spaces in header and body.
Must full registration request appear on every page?
Theme colours looks weak to me.
Links: Menu Active, Menu visited are the same colour.
Forum is disorganised.
I was disappointed.
We will improve on things like that.
Any other review nairalanders?
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by onyengbu: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
I have this perpetual fear of clicking .tk links!
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by CreativeWeb(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nobody will take you serious. Use: w3courses.ng or w3coursesng.com
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
CreativeWeb: Nobody will take you serious. Use: w3courses.ng or w3coursesng.com
i said review the site not the domain.....its not even ready.
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by adewasco2k(m): 6:58am On Sep 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
i said review the site not the domain.....its not even ready.

You seems not to want to learn, i was going to comment on same thing #domain

Even if its not ready, why .tk? when the .com is even available....and on your site you made mention of the .com and i just checked and its not even registered.

How much is a domain if you are serious? don't you think i can just register the domain now and make it unavailable then you start looking for a new name? (i don't need the name but i wanted wasting few bucks to register it just to make it unavailable but on a second thought let me now do that).

My advice is get your site 100% complete (at least to you) before asking for reviews, because you asking for reviews then you still saying the site is not completed yet.
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2014
adewasco2k:

You seems not to want to learn, i was going to comment on same thing #domain

Even if its not ready, why .tk? when the .com is even available....and on your site you made mention of the .com and i just checked and its not even registered.

How much is a domain if you are serious? don't you think i can just register the domain now and make it unavailable then you start looking for a new name? (i don't need the name but i wanted wasting few bucks to register it just to make it unavailable but on a second thought let me now do that).

My advice is get your site 100% complete (at least to you) before asking for reviews, because you asking for reviews then you still saying the site is not completed yet.

dude, i dont have the resources or must i tell ever Nairalander am a teen and dont have a bank acct?

Thats wat am saying....the only incomplete part of the site is the domain and publicity
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by adewasco2k(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
dude, i dont have the resources or must i tell ever Nairalander am a teen and dont have a bank acct?

Thats wat am saying....the only incomplete part of the site is the domain and publicity

Okay now i get it, does WAPKA.MOBI allow custome domain like w3coursesng.com? if they do, i could buy you the domain.

But the site still needs alot of touches
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2014
adewasco2k:

Okay now i get it, does WAPKA.MOBI allow custome domain like w3coursesng.com? if they do, i could buy you the domain.

But the site still needs alot of touches
no custom themes on wapka...
I code every thing myself.
Am a very advanced wapka user...i can use wapka to create any possible design, its just html, css,css3, javascript and jquery.
No Drag n Drop or custom themes.
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by adewasco2k(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
no custom themes on wapka...
I code every thing myself
Am a very advanced wapka user...i can use wapka to create any design, its just html, css,css3, and javascript jquery

hmmmm, thats not what i asked for actually, i mean can you develop a wapka site on a domain like w3coursesng.com? like if i buy you the domain, can you point the nameserver to that domain?
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by DisGuy: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2014
'high risk website blocked Bleep found'

mal/htmlgen-a has been found at this website

that's what my pc says
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2014
adewasco2k:

hmmmm, thats not what i asked for actually, i mean can you develop a wapka site on a domain like w3coursesng.com? like if i buy you the domain, can you point the nameserver to that domain?
yes
the nameservers are
ns1.wapka.mobi
ns2.wapka.mobi
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by onyengbu: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
yes
the nameservers are
ns1.wapka.mobi
ns2.wapka.mobi

I believe He wants to buy you a domain name: w3coursesng.com, and wants to know if it is possible to point the nameservers of w3coursesng.com to your Wapka Host.

#whatIThink shaa
Re: Review This Website On Your Pc by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
onyengbu:

I believe He wants to buy you a domain name: w3coursesng.com, and wants to know if it is possible to point the nameservers of w3coursesng.com to your Wapka Host.

#whatIThink shaa

yes...its possible....what i gave him are the nameservers of wapka.
If he sucessfully buys it, i go to my wapka domain panel and do the rest

(1) (Reply)

. / White Label Bulk Sms Gateway Or Joomla With Spc, Which One Is Better / Exchange Likes, Get Thousands Of Twitter Followers, Free Website Traffic !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.