Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist (1268 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. / Igbo Names Of THE ALMIGHTY GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
A fool says in his heart there is no God..
Look at the clay, the houses, the school buildings and ask urself who made them( did they form by themselves). Same goes 2 u. U wer begotten 4rm ur mum's womb, who made u in the womb and who created ur ancestors. His name is YAHWEH.
Jesus Christ is Yahweh God.
Many dont believe it. The Godhead is incomplete without Jesus. Lets look at a few bible passages as concerning the diety of Jesus.
(1 john 2 vs 23) - whosoever denies the Son (JESUS) he has not God but he who acknowledges the Son ( Jesus) he also has God.

Jesus is God the Creator
(colosians 1 vs 16) - all things (the world, dominions, powers, angels, principalities, humans)were created by Him (JESUS).

What does God the Father has to say about Jesus? The Father also calls Jesus "LORD Yahweh God"
(hebrews 1 vs cool - God the Father says to Jesus - Thy throne O God(Jesus) is forever" and Thou O LORD YAHWEH (JESUS) created the heavens and the earth for they are the works of Thine Hands(hebrews Gideon bible).

Jesus Christ is truly Yahweh God the Son. He created us and came down 2 save what He created.
The Godhead is Triune (One) God. (genesis 3 vs 22) - YAHWEH God said "see man has become like Us (Father, Son, HolyGhost).
JESUS IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD
(revelation 1 vs cool - Jesus says I am the Alpha Omega the Begining the End and the Almighty.

Now 4 all u christians, jehovah witness and etc who denies Jesus as God then it means that u are in the same group with atheist n muslims and could endanger us soul...
Shalom. JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Jameselias: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
O boy nawa for youooh!

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jameselias: O boy nawa for youooh!
i hav given u the bible verses. Its left 4 u to believe the Almighty diety of ur Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by onetrack(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
ProphetUdeme: A fool says in his heart there is no God..

Stopped reading right there; what follows can only be foolish.
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Jameselias: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jesus never said he is god why are now saying this

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
onetrack:

Stopped reading right there; what follows can only be foolish.
as far as i sympathise with ur eternal future. Can u pls tell me the inception of ur inclination to atheisthood. Or y dnt u jst believe in Jehovah my God
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by larrymoore(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jesus was nothing more than a man, who has full attributes of man just like u.
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Jameselias: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
larrymoore: Jesus was nothing more than a man, who has full attributes of man just like u.
the man was only a teacher of the eastern wisdom and philosophy iadvice you to study the wisdom of ancient east your self and you yourself shall know even the things jesus himself know.
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by AtheistD(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
What about those who follow other gods? Are they atheists too?
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by onetrack(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
ProphetUdeme: as far as i sympathise with ur eternal future. Can u pls tell me the inception of ur inclination to atheisthood. Or y dnt u jst believe in Jehovah my God

No need for sympathy. There is no evidence of your god. Even if he did exist, he is so evil I could not possibly respect him or worship him.
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Jameselias: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
onetrack:
No need for sympathy. There is no evidence of your god. Even if he did exist, he is so evil I could not possibly respect him or worship him.
well i don't think jesus is evil but jehova or yahwey is.
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
AtheistD: What about those who follow other gods? Are they atheists too?
isaiah 44 vs 6 - thus saith the LORD YHWH the KING the Redeemer the LORD YHWH of hosts " I am the first an the last and besides me there is no God. Is there a God besides me? Yea there is no God, I know not any .
Isaiah 45 vs 22 - look unto Me and you wil be saved all the ends of the earth for I am God and there is none else. .
Read it well. Especialy tha bolded part. For those that follow other fake gods (idols) ogun, olodumare, esi. Etc e.g descifa, macof, mmsen, pagan9ja, olaochi and the rest. They are unbelievers and as well as atheist whose path ends in eternal destruction unless they repent and follow the True Path that leads to life everlasting
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
larrymoore: Jesus was nothing more than a man, who has full attributes of man just like u.
saw it earlier in ur former threads how u undermine ur Creator Jesus. Even ur quran confirms that before Abraham came, Jesus already existed in the beginning with God
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
onetrack:

isaiah 45 vs 9 - woe unto him that striveth with his Maker.

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by macof(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Look at the clay, the houses, the school buildings and ask urself who made them( did they form by themselves). Same goes 2 u. U wer begotten 4rm ur mum's womb, who made u in the womb and who created ur ancestors. His name is YAHWEH.
Many dont believe it. The Godhead is incomplete without Jesus. Lets look at a few bible passages as concerning the diety of Jesus.
(1 john 2 vs 23) - whosoever denies the Son (JESUS) he has not God but he who acknowledges the Son ( Jesus) he also has God.

Jesus is God the Creator
(colosians 1 vs 16) - all things (the world, dominions, powers, angels, principalities, humans)were created by Him (JESUS).

What does God the Father has to say about Jesus? The Father also calls Jesus "LORD Yahweh God"
(hebrews 1 vs cool - God the Father says to Jesus - Thy throne O God(Jesus) is forever" and Thou O LORD YAHWEH (JESUS) created the heavens and the earth for they are the works of Thine Hands(hebrews Gideon bible).

Jesus Christ is truly Yahweh God the Son. He created us and came down 2 save what He created.
The Godhead is Triune (One) God. (genesis 3 vs 22) - YAHWEH God said "see man has become like Us (Father, Son, HolyGhost).
(revelation 1 vs cool - Jesus says I am the Alpha Omega the Begining the End and the Almighty.

Now 4 all u christians, jehovah witness and etc who denies Jesus as God then it means that u are in the same group with atheist n muslims and could endanger us soul...

This is very foolish you only making claims without proof or logic. Can u explain how this is true? If it is
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by macof(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
ProphetUdeme: isaiah 44 vs 6 - thus saith the LORD YHWH the KING the Redeemer the LORD YHWH of hosts " I am the first an the last and besides me there is no God. Is there a God besides me? Yea there is no God, I know not any .
Isaiah 45 vs 22 - look unto Me and you wil be saved all the ends of the earth for I am God and there is none else. .
Read it well. Especialy tha bolded part. For those that follow other fake gods (idols) ogun, olodumare, esi. Etc e.g descifa, macof, mmsen, pagan9ja, olaochi and the rest. They are unbelievers and as well as atheist whose path ends in eternal destruction unless they repent and follow the True Path that leads to life everlasting

cheesy fake gods you say? But it is a Jewish idol that is real?
You are nothing but a Jewish bottom licker

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by mmsen: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
According to the illogical claim made by the OP, most people on the planet are atheists.

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by deScifa(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2014

Jesus is God the Creator

I have never denied the existence of God...

1. It existence should Not defy logic...should it? After all we were all created or came from a source.
2. Yaweh/Jehovah/Jesus is/are not God.
3. Jesus was sent by an higher order and thus should not be deified....make your findings.
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by deScifa(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
ProphetUdeme: isaiah 44 vs 6 - thus saith the LORD YHWH the KING the Redeemer the LORD YHWH of hosts " I am the first an the last and besides me there is no God. Is there a God besides me? Yea there is no God, I know not any .

Mr Caucasian wanna be....... Jesus said I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15:24
what part of the bolded cant u understand?

1. That he was sent by a Higher order defeat any claim of his deity.
2. I am not lost.
3. I am Black from the lineage of Obalufon in Ile-Ife. I'll rather link my origin to my cousins in Edo, my friends in Eastern part of Nigeria, The North or any where else on the African continent.
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mtcheww.. Fake prophet shocked
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Rilwayne001: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Prophetudeme....

Please was jesus refering to himself in Mark.

Mark 12: 29 Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! [size=15pt] The LORD OUR God is the ONE and ONLY LORD. [/size]

* Notice the "OUR"

* Notice "ONE" and "ONLY"

was jesus refering to himself here

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by larrymoore(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
ProphetUdeme: saw it earlier in ur former threads how u undermine ur Creator Jesus. Even ur quran confirms that before Abraham came, Jesus already existed in the beginning with God
u lied to Jesus, he never created me, he was created himself, I refuse to worship him.
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Jameselias: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2014
Look just go and study the ancient wisdom of the east and stop folling ur self `eg`teachings of buddha who also lived thousands of years before jesus it even looked as if jesus studied or copied many of his teachings.

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by scosco1: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmmm

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Jameselias: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
scosco1: Hmmmm
what do you mean by Hmmmm
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by scosco1: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jameselias: what do you mean by Hmmmm

Just pondering on the words of the pics and the opinion of the Op
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by tijjanioyan: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Eyaaa! Oma se oo,eleyi ti gba were mesin.
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
tijjanioyan: Eyaaa! Oma se oo,eleyi ti gba were mesin.

Beeni o! ori guy yen ti daru!! o ga o!!!
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
scosco1: Hmmmm
Jesus is nothing but a jewish fraud o jare!

2 Likes

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rilwayne001: Prophetudeme....

Mark 12: 29 Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! [size=15pt] The LORD OUR God is the ONE and ONLY LORD. [/size]

* Notice the "OUR"

genesis 1 v 26 - read 1 john 5 vs 7. And u wil have a beta understanding of the Godhead
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by emmyskies(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Jesus is nothing but a jewish fraud o jare!

You will live to continue the story somewhere beyond
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by emmyskies(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rilwayne001: Prophetudeme....

* Notice the "OUR"

See, as you don't believe in Him, the Bible will be as parables to you:

"And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David? For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool. David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly." (Mark 12:35-37)

How then did David call JESUS CHRIST LORD in the old testament when Christ haven't even been born?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Who Mocked God / What Should I Do With My Old Bible If I Buy A New One? / Come To Christ, He Is Mighty To Save.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.