Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How Uche Becomes Falcon's Perpetual Nkwocha! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Uche Becomes Falcon's Perpetual Nkwocha! (4132 Views)

Perpetua Nkwocha Weds Nwufoh In Owerri (Photos) / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) / Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Uche Becomes Falcon's Perpetual Nkwocha! by Akolawole(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2006
I cant believe this.

A man becoming a woman(super star) to con people.

The real woman is Super Falcon's Perpetual Nkwocha( current Africafemale footballer of the year) while the fake woman is Uche.

http://odili.net/news/source/2006/jul/27/805.html

What can you say about this?

Re: How Uche Becomes Falcon's Perpetual Nkwocha! by GUNNER(f): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2006
Astonishing! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Uche Becomes Falcon's Perpetual Nkwocha! by Oracle(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2006
Really astonishing, i read the story two days ago and i was baffled at how the guy could actually disguise as the girl and nobody knew for all this time. One thing i know for sure is that he has tarnished perpectua's image.
i would advice the police to punish him and use hi coz he's got talent, he could be useful in certain crime fightings
Re: How Uche Becomes Falcon's Perpetual Nkwocha! by under18(f): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2006
this cases are many around the world now.
many men wish they were women
why?
Re: How Uche Becomes Falcon's Perpetual Nkwocha! by derexo: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2009
Thinking about it from an objective view, I would ask, how did the men become victims? They must have been looking for call girls. I do not live in Nigeria and do not know much about the law relating to this issue but is prostitution not illegal in Nigeria? Even if it is legal, is it not an immoral act? My take on this is that his victims should hide their heads in shame and they also deserve some form of punishment. Bet they are even married men. Nigerian law never ceases to amaze me. One law for the rich and another for the poor.

In the same vein, I have always proposed that anybody who has been a victim of robbery of any kind and who has had questionable am mounts stolen from them should be made to prove their source of wealth. Many of the robbery victims themselves are robbers of some sort. Only a few of them can prove they came about their wealth honestly. This is my opinion. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Disappointing Strikers In 2005/2006 English Premiership / Is Theo Walcott Worth The Salt? / Week 28 Pool Fixtures For Sat 14 Jan 2023 – UK 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.