Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) (5255 Views)

Girl claims She Had $€X with Chris Brown,Releases Pics & Text(SHOCKING EVIDENCE) / A Lady Fluent Her Big A*$ For Guys To Compare With Other Ladies In Social Media / Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by MrCork: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dolemite:

Are you sure you are mentally stable? looks like you want my attention, sorry you're not getting it, I don't exchange words with hideous spellers, you are now IGNORED PERMANENTLY, todaloo. tongue

...please don't compare yo sef to light skin women's cuz u ain't it.......u don't even hav the x factor talkless of swaga..

..can u cook?
undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Dolemite: I love her, she's just like me. cheesy kiss

i don't know why i like you. Maybe it's cus u do guys and gals or maybe it's cus ur sincere.

But really. Must it b davido u'll do? Or any handsome guy will do? #Curious
Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by taiwoakin(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Dolemite:
No thanks, my momma warned me of you bad Nigerian boys. grin grin grin

Your mom warned you about bad boys but she forgot to warn you that it is a taboo to be a bisexual in Africa
Or maybe you conveniently forgot the warnings you didn't like

Am not against you being whatever you want to be, but dont brainwash us with mama's warnings

2 Likes

Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by amiskurie(m): 12:56am On Sep 18, 2014
Dolemite:

straight-forwardness? with the poverty - corruption - terrorism - tribal hatred - pedophilia - violence/ cultism in schools - No love shown to beggars/ helpless people, are you sure Nigeria is straight-forward?

P.S
A sex loving princess is the least of your worries NIGERIA!!

Be the change!
Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by adepiero: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Dolemite:

I don't have a career. Just an amateur programmer who likes sex ALOT. tongue
are you a programmer or a sex peddler? or better still, one of those 2go babes that beg for #100 recharge card! this is why shekau kicked against western civilization...

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by TinyToes: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2014
Skelewu thingz. This one don pass be careful!

Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by SPLiTZ1(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Every where I look I see cheap bitches, God4Bid I marry Nigeria woman, sense they no get,behave matured na problem, useless forming, when dey no fine nd boys Don useless their body.........

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by SPLiTZ1(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2014
I pity this maheeda daughter
Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by 100Cents: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Dolemite: I love her, she's just like me. cheesy kiss

So you hawk sex too ? Wow !

She is just like you indeed..
Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by Engobi(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Dolemite:

I don't have a career. Just an amateur programmer who likes sex ALOT. tongue
Dammmmnsmiley waz goi on here?
Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by joeace2020(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dolemite:

NO, we're comfortable with our sexuality, I do both guys and girls and I'm not ashamed of it. tongue

Are these really necessary? Africans are hypocrites and its best pretending to be straight than giving yourself up for unwarranted mudslinging
Re: 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) by Kolade354(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dolemite:

Are you sure you are mentally stable? looks like you want my attention, sorry you're not getting it, I don't exchange words with hideous spellers, you are now IGNORED PERMANENTLY, todaloo. tongue
Baby cum rock ya boat with me..............we both like sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woah ! World's Tallest Man Meets World's Shortest Man Today [PHOTOS ] / Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] / Kim Kardashian's Butts Is A Lesson For Those Who Want To Make Body Part Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.