Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? (3828 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / Can A Man "RAPE" His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by Rilwayne001: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
tintingz: But you said animals don't molest.

Before a coc.k want to mate a hen, the coc.k will make a moody sign/move to the hen but some don't , they just chase the hen like hungry beast.

he he he grin

LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by Godmystrength: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
tintingz: But you said animals don't molest. Before a coc.k want to mate a hen, the coc.k will make a moody sign/move to the hen but some don't , they just chase the hen like hungry beast.
i can't remember where i said ANIMALS DON'T RAPE. I only addressed the picture in your post. saying that is a courtship picture and not a rape picture
Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by gabbytabby: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
nanazeez: Any woman who regularly denies her husband of sexual satisfaction is indirectly telling him to go and find such satifaction else where and dat leads to unfaithfulness coupled with the risk of contacting a disease, as such I think its quite ok if d man choose to force his way. Moreover its his wife, i c no molestation in this.
No matter d road a man uses to enter his farm, u cant acusse him of stlealing from his own farm.
Going by your logic,
I guess it must be okay for the woman to cut off the head of a hostile, troublesome, rotten yam as na her harvest now
Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by nitrogen(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
nanazeez: Any woman who regularly denies her husband of sexual satisfaction is indirectly telling him to go and find such satifaction else where and dat leads to unfaithfulness coupled with the risk of contacting a disease, as such I think its quite ok if d man choose to force his way. Moreover its his wife, i c no molestation in this.
No matter d road a man uses to enter his farm, u cant acusse him of stlealing from his own farm.
shocked shocked cheesy

Mehn! Some people are wicked o!

1 Like

Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by Sepp360(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe: It is interesting that you consider your wife and her body your property.

In your logic, a husband can also cut off one of his wife's fingers without being charged because it is his property.
lolz!... That case Doesn't collerate with the logic being discussed.
Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sepp360: lolz!... That case Doesn't collerate with the logic being discussed.

It follows your reasoning.

A man who breaks down the locks of his property forcefully cannot be accused of a crime, though using the key (read consent) would be more reasonable and edifying.
Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by soulglo: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
This is just a cultural thing in my opinion. I really shouldn't be surprised given how women's rights in a Nigeria is a joke to begin with. I think the us where parents need yo step in and educate their sons and daughters too from an early age that no means no. People even rape for fun in a Nigeria. People punish women with rape in Nigeria and it is not that rare either. A young man who was taught boundaries and raised to see women as human brings like themselves would never EVER justify r4ping a woman.

1 Like

Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by tintingz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: i can't remember where i said ANIMALS DON'T RAPE. I only addressed the picture in your post. saying that is a courtship picture and not a rape picture
Alright, wrong handle. smiley
Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by Daresh(f): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sepp360: back in those, such things never occured, cos wives were totally submissive to their husbands. But today, wives lack even an iota of submission, rather they enjoy blackmailing, punishing and tormenting their husbands with sex, which is supposed to be naturally, biblically, customarilly and usually his right.
No man dares to have sex with his wife when risk of health is involved.

I know a man who raped with wife who was dying of cancer on her hospital bed.

His mother was the one who came to report him. She was begging him to go and meet prostitute and leave his wife alone.

She died shortly after.
Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by soulglo: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Daresh:

I know a man who raped with wife who was dying of cancer on her hospital bed.

His mother was the one who came to report him. She was begging him to go and meet prostitute and leave his wife alone.

She died shortly after.

Barring a mental illness she likely raised him in an environment were that sort of behavior would have been allowed. Can't imagine what that woman went through. She probably prayed for death to come quicker
Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
soulglo: This is just a cultural thing in my opinion. I really shouldn't be surprised given how women's rights in a Nigeria is a joke to begin with. I think the us where parents need yo step in and educate their sons and daughters too from an early age that no means no. People even rape for fun in a Nigeria. People punish women with rape in Nigeria and it is not that rare either. A young man who was taught boundaries and raised to see women as human brings like themselves would never EVER justify r4ping a woman.
disgusting. i tell you
Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by Yemlizzy(f): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
The question of this topic sounds somehow.
Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by Kirinwa: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
shoyemiayodeji: even male animals don't molest female animals.... any man who molest his wife his lower than AN animal.....

Have you seen male cock and female hen mate?

I won't support forceful entrance for man to his wife. You are meant to love her. Nevertheless it is usually thrown out of court for lack of merit if a woman should sue unless she was wounded in the process for which she can sue for the injury afflicted.

But what could possibly make a woman deny her husband intimacy unless she's very sick or tired at moment but continuous denial. Haba who do you want to give it to again.
Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ok I don't really know but d question b like u are stealing from ur own pot which I don't actually understand.
incase u think I read this long thing undecided u at wrong,I believe in summary so until someone summarizes this I would coment but not read.tankyuu tongue
Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by tracyfemmmm: 12:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Yes very possible.The fact that he paid bride price does not give him the right to force her she is not his property.

1 Like

Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kirinwa:

Have you seen male cock and female hen mate?

I won't support forceful entrance for man to his wife. You are meant to love her. Nevertheless it is usually thrown out of court for lack of merit if a woman should sue unless she was wounded in the process for which she can sue for the injury afflicted.

But what could possibly make a woman deny her husband intimacy unless she's very sick or tired at moment but continuous denial. Haba who do you want to give it to again.

Guy...dats the way the chickens have been created to f*ck....and the last time I checked...homo sapiens are higher animals.....well u can molest your spousei if u have a chicken brain.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? by Sepp360(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

Guy...dats the way the chickens have been created to f*ck....and the last time I checked...homo sapiens are higher animals.....well u can molest your spousei if u have a chicken brain.
lolz!..funny yhu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Wives and wrapper / Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? / Help A Single Mum With Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.