Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (39582 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by phreakabit(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
darlingbobo: You no get sense at all. Please leave the Christians out of this.

Rflmao. . . You are the myopic one here(not an insult). Trace the dots, there's more to this than meets the eye.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Abagworo(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
I've already drawn my logical conclusion to this whole insecurity in Nigeria. Like I wrote earlier, even if one of the Presidents aides is caught on video handing over bomb to Shekau his co-conspirators will justify it and make it seem like there's nothing wrong.

10 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Isiterere(m): 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
lilprinze: when BH and their sponsors were smuggling sophisticated weapons that they would use to islamize this country nobody knew about it . But now that it involves a pastor every body knows about it.
omg , nairaland is now full of kids.

ALL IZZ WELL

6 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
berem: ...And they sent bombers to kill people in a school in Kano to distract Nigerians about the shady and illegal arms deal. Don't be suprised if another bomb blast happens just to make sure Nigerians are totally distracted.

It's fast becoming a trend. That's what they do.
They always try as much as possible to distract the media attention from any national hoax. And sadly they are always successful. We Nigerians just don't care to ask questions. And neither do our representatives. It's a pity that we keep deceiving ourselves.

10 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Isiterere(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pataki: Where are all those PDP littered all over this board to come and defend the ally of our resident Otuoke dunce?

Where is SincereDunce, abi wetin he dey call himself?
They can't show up and defend him on this one because defending Mr clueless nowadays is like defending satan(very herculean a task)

ALL IZZ WELL

11 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by lincolnj88: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.
I cry for northern christians oh.....
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by jomoh: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
cr8v:
Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.

I have been reading comments since but yours forced a reply from me. Please I need those history books of yours that claim turkey (a persian nation) to be formerly a Christian nation. Also please remember to include the history of spain in it.

8 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Ceasar1:

It's fast becoming a trend. That's what they do.
They always try as much as possible to distract the media attention from any national hoax. And sadly they are always successful. We Nigerians just don't care to ask questions. And neither do our representatives. It's a pity that we keep deceiving ourselves.
Because majority of Nigerians are so gullible. You can't blame them because they have been brainwashed along ethnic and religious lines to believe anything.

7 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by phemmyjohnson: 12:01am On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: You are waiting to be told in black and white. The preseident must be dumb to try that. But if you dont understand a thing just fold your hands as the truth unravels if it ever will

Yea!! Fold ur Legs,
Become handicapp
Watch him suck life outta dis nation..
And yet they wanna purchase arms with that large amount which can be wired online..
Even the SA govt didn't know about it...
You're some what drunk..

5 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Dmentor(f): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2014
What a shame! Cashless economy my foot.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by echarlz(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Many people are alive because it is illegal to shoot them. Smh for my country

5 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by arewanationz: 12:10am On Sep 18, 2014
Firefire: speechless undecided
Oga, say something please.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by obailala(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles: Lemme leave this thread with words of encouragement. Look at the man call Goodluck Jonathan, you people will call him President till 2019. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, you almajiris can do to stop. it. Your lamentations are for the dogs.

To keep Nigeria one, is a project that must be accomplished. Including buying black market arms to kill all the boko haram, bent on acting otherwise.

Even when you use a combo of omo, klin, ariel, jik and acid, some stains are just too stubborn to be removed...

Just like the stubborn stains, some individuals are just irredeemable die hard Jonathan sycophants. .. I would have expected you to just be silent and wait for at least 2 days and this case like all others would die a natural death... but you have rather chosen to talk

9 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Ayatullah(m): 12:20am On Sep 18, 2014
KEYAMO ARMS NIGERIANS
This Keyamo submission is a great weapon for the pounding of GEJ and
his footsoldiers................. over to the National Assembly as Keyamo has supplied you free ballistic missiles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by obailala(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2014

[size=13pt]The truth is, any transaction the world over that is done by cash, in a huge volume like this and in this manner can only point to one thing: It is an illegal transaction or a transaction for an illegal purpose that is meant to be untraceable. This was a covert, illegal operation that went horribly wrong. The position of the Federal Government is a co*k-and-bull story meant to be shoved down the throat of Nigerians, but some of us are not fools.[/size]
This sums it up...

Claiming responsibility of this illegal transaction was a poorly thought out move by the FG.

If only GEJ was a smart man, in situations like this a scapegoat would be planted who would bear the sins of the FG and would even be jailed... Afterwards, the person would be silently released and compensated beautifully...

A smart government should not claim responsibility for illegalities like this.

12 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2014
lilprinze: when BH and their sponsors were smuggling sophisticated weapons that they would use to islamize this country nobody knew about it . But now that it involves a pastor every body knows about it.
My friend sing anada sing joor angry

4 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Evathyst: Now wey I don book space for front page, na to read d story sure pass. Mehn! Being on fp makes one experience d fantasy of flying on a first class while doz pple whose comment wil be on pages 1-5 na economy class. Bt from pages 6-infinity,na Danfo bus whr u meet preachers, drug sellers nd all doz public disturbers. Na joke o grin

Back to d topic: As far as I'm concerned ds no news to me. I wonder why it's taking a lot of pple ds long to realise dt JONA's hand isn't clean in ds boko haram matter. Thrs a Latin saying dt goes thus 'Qui bono' meaning who profits. If u want to knw who is responsible for boko haram, den u shld ask urself who has been profiting from ds problem. Squandering billions on arms dt never get purchased, spending billions on logistics, using d insurgency as an excuse to mask his incompetence.

D kind of lies being peddled by JONA'S administration is one dt can make even d devil blush wit embarrassment cry
Fine baaaabe!
Whatin u dey do 4 dis kain place na?
Dem gor bite ya attashment oo grin

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by joseph1832(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2014
berem: Because majority of Nigerians are so gullible. You can't blame them because they have been brainwashed along ethnic and religious lines to believe anything.
My dear ethnicity didn't brainwash any body. Ethnic leaders don't promise people short cuts to heaven, neither do they promise people wealth and success. It is religion!!!. Why do you think the F.G is so close to CAN?. How do you think GEJ won his 2011 election? He use religious sentiment: He's a christian; Hausa's and muslims have ruled Nigeria for too long then he's from the minority tribe who are majorly christian. Religion my dear is what the average Nigerian man holds dear to his heart. It's even now more potent then his tradition.

5 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by idris4r83(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

another dunce in the house trying to justify corruption with ignorance. so there are still people like this in this era.

9 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by phemmyjohnson: 12:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Ayatullah: KEYAMO ARMS NIGERIANS
This Keyamo submission is a great weapon for the pounding of GEJ and
his footsoldiers................. over to the National Assembly as Keyamo has supplied you free ballistic missiles.

Now it depends on who gat the balls to shove these questions to the presidency's throat..
What a weapon we have now to expose this government of terrorist...
Keyamo's questions above can be our weapon..

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 18, 2014

I'm sorry, but you're daft! This's Nigeria and we're in 21st century. So you'd support killings in the Name of God? Which Bible are you reading? How are you sure this government is not the one arming boko haram?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:33am On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles: Lemme leave this thread with words of encouragement. Look at the man call Goodluck Jonathan, you people will call him President till 2019. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, you almajiris can do to stop. it. Your lamentations are for the dogs.

To keep Nigeria one, is a project that must be accomplished. Including buying black market arms to kill all the boko haram, bent on acting otherwise.

Thunda fire u & ya otuoke goof-ball as u dey go sleep angry

Ameen!
Ameen!!
Ameen!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 18, 2014
obailala:
This sums it up...

Claiming responsibility of this illegal transaction was a poorly thought out move by the FG.

If only GEJ was a smart man, in situations like this a scapegoat would be planted who would bear the sins of the FG and would even be jailed... Afterwards, the person would be silently released and compensated beautifully...
Henry Okah comes to mind even though he is yet to be compensated.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by phreakabit(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2014
enigmaotr:
I'm sorry, but you're daft! This's Nigeria and we're in 21st century. So you'd support killings in the Name of God? Which Bible are you reading? How are you sure this government is not the one arming boko haram?

I think she supports protecting her self and her family. BH started during Obasanjos time in office, was he arming them then?
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Ayatullah(m): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2014
]
Dmentor: What a shame! Cashless economy my foot.
Indeed.......what a big shame... they always preach what they don't practice....... now we have become a stupid nation in the face of the whole world, because of a man who is always drunk.[/color]

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by jayonpoint(m): 12:42am On Sep 18, 2014

If u dnt knw what to say, must u spew nonsense? Is oritsejafor a northern Christian n even if he's when den did Nigeria declare hersef incapable of managin d insecurity in d country? It simply clear, Jonathan n his cohorts are d one behind boko haram. d boko haram we used to knw isn't wat we hv today...I'm sure like star Jonathan wil die in jail

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 18, 2014
phreakabit:

I think she supports protecting her self and her family. BH started during Obasanjos time in office, was he arming them then?
So it's now the duty of CAN and the FG to arm every Christian in Nigeria?
And don't tell me you don't know that this's not the Boko Haram of Mohammed Yusuf?

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Firefire(m): 12:50am On Sep 18, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: my brother. You still habe time to escape from the jonathanian madness Tan is spreading. Repent and be a patriot

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by rafeelly(m): 12:53am On Sep 18, 2014
I just pray Nigerian wud keep sentiments, religion and ethnicity away and be realistic for once... do Jonathan deserve to finish Dis term let alone contesting for another.. just like berem stated out of d blue there was a bomb blast today... just to sweep another national ruse under d rug.. am not an enthusiast of APC or PDP But as a concerned Nigerian and Igbo man.. Jonathan shud save himself d infamy and stay at home 2015

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by aaidel(m): 12:54am On Sep 18, 2014

point of correction several people have been accused as sponsors of BH but same government has refused to prosecute them. FYI ISIS evolved from exactly this people claiming they need to arm themselves to defend themselves but lo and behold they soon became the oppressors once they had enough powers so no it is not ok for anybody christian or muslim to support the arming of a private army as nothing good will ever come out of it

4 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Firefire(m): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2014
Sloan:

What are you going to do or say now you PDP? grin grin By 2019, may your life be 100 times worse than the Chibok girls who were never rescued by this useless man you are eating his balls called GEDaftEbele.

You and Lair Mohammed who get mouth pass undecided
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 18, 2014

I am going to respond to you by first saying that you are wrong....and that you are no Christian

Secondly, the church lost out in turkey and north Africa because, as Jan Boer the Christian theologian put it succintly....it was not a witnessing church (it was a church of Greek and Latin expats who fled to their homelands) and it was a chruch that was not Christ centered, but was centered on disputes .

Thirdly, must Christians do the wrong thing to defend themselves? Must Christians use arms to defend themselves. Is there no God in Israel? Or do you doubt the power of the God you serve? Why justify illegality this way. ? As a Christian, I beleive that the same God who has been upholding his Church willcontinue to uphold his church in all circumstances. God willnever abandon his people.

I will conclude by telling you that you need to go and look at the basis of your faith. You do not really trust God. You trust mammon, you want to be comfortable and you do not want to suffer. You do not want to follow Christ. My sister.....trust God. Do not justify wrong doing by talking about how Chirstians will die if they cannot protect themselves against Boko. Our God is able to protect us from all evil. So trust him....not men or arms.

[size=14pt]Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

Psalm 20 vs 7.
[/size]
Our Trust is in Jehovah El Shaddai

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram / Makarfi, Others Take Over PDP Secretariat After Supreme Court Ruling (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.